Heechul hyung? What are you doing here?

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

Suju and SHINee POV

 

"Aigoo, where shall we go?" Sungmin said happily.

 

 

" I think we should go to the mall. I seriously need to update my wardrobe. My outfits were so last year." said Key the diva.

 

 

"Yeah, let's go to the mall. I bet theres a restaurant and after that, we could "update" Key's wardrobe." said Jonghyun.

 

 

And they took a SM van to go to the nearest mall.

 

 

7 minutes later.....

 

 

And right when they get out of the van, a group of crazy, rabid fangirls surrounded them and tried to them.

 

 

"Kyu~ Help me! The rabid fangirls are trying to attack me!" Sungmin said scared, clinging to Kyuhyun's arm. (he was too freaked out to use his martial arts skill.)

 

 

Luckily, the police came and saved their lives and whacked the crazy, rabid (and retarded :D) girls with their whacking sticks.

 

 

They thanked the police and headed in the mall.....while trying to get unnoticed.

 

 

"Thank God I'm finally in heaven." said Key.

 

 

They went around a buch of stores until all of them were carrying a ton of clothes. Someone quickly went passed them, and Suju recognized quickly who that was.

 

 

"Heechul hyung? What are doing here?" Suju questioned the person in the scarf and glasses.

 

 

"Umm well..." Heechul tried to think of an excuse.

 

 

"..."

 

 

"You snuck out of the army again did you?" the Suju members asked.

 

 

"What?! They have the worst clothing preferences ever. I mean, camo all the way? Give me a break." Heechul tried to reason.

 

 

"Yes! I totally agree with you! Why don't they have pink camo suits at least? At least that's something new," Key sympathized with him.

 

 

"Typical fashion terrorists," the rest of Suju and SHINee sighed.

 

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Key and Heechul threatened, with a suddenly dark aura surrounding them.

 

 

"N-nothing Key umma and Heechul h-hyung," The latter immediately said, noticing that there was tension in the air, with sweatdrops down their heads.

 

Apparently they didn't want to get killed today.