Dreams ( for Siwon)/End

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

"YAH GUYS! ARE YOU HELPING ME MOVE BACK OR WHAT?!" Kyuhyun yelled at his sunbaes and dongsaengs.

 

Apparently the current the situation is that Siwon decided to fall asleep halfway through the journey and would not move one bit. So, the other people now have to drag him back to the house. And one thing. HE IS VERY HEAVY (even heavier that Shindong).

 

"No...hand me teh bible back...oh I'll have a lollipop if you don't mind Sir Candy...no wait Onew I didn't steal your chicken I swear..." Siwon murmured in his sleep.

 

"Wait a minute....HE STOLE MY CHICKEN?!" Onew cried out, and quickly shut his eyes and went to sleep.

 

Inside the Dream...

 

Onew had become a huge giant chicken named Barney and was no crushing the land around him and cursing while trying to step on a horse Siwon.

 

"Where are you little MOTHERER?!" Barney shouted out taunting him.

 

"No, you can't go out, if you do you'll make a sin, please God please help me," said a whispering Siwon, who was hiding behind a tree.

 

Unfortunately, Onew heard some of the whispering and whipped his chicken head around to the tree. He had a devious smirk on his face as he approached the tree that hid the scared-to-death horse.

 

...And then something unexpected happened.

 

Giant balls of dog ? fell from the sky and landed on the chicken's head. He (or it?) started cursing out again and fainted because of hair damage. A certain monkey and fish fell from the sky also.

 

"YAY THE EUNHAE COUPLE IS HERE TO SAVE ME!" Siwon exclaimed excitedly.

 

"No we weren't, apparently Hae Hae forgot his Nemo plushie here. Right honey?" said Eunhyuk.

 

"Yep! That's right! And there it is!" Donghae picked up the fish toy which was inside a bush.

 

And then everyone else decided to pop in the dream too.

 

"...Da ? Where the hell are we?" Kyuhyun looked around his surroundings.

 

A certain hag woman slowly came down from the sky. Everyone looked up and recognized who it was.

 

"YOU! HEY GUYS IT'S THE OLD HAG!" the fox yelled at the others.

 

"FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT A HAG! I AM A BEAUTIFUL, GROWN UP WOMAN!" Jessica shouted and flipped her hair. (Like a .)

 

"Hey wait a moment, THAT'S THE WRONG WAY TO FLIP YOUR HAIR! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FLIP IT LIKE THIS!" Key protested, and showed the proper way to flip hair. (Diva-style :D)

 

"Hmph. Whatever," Jessica muttered.

 

"Anyway, what are YOU doing here?" asked Leeteuk, emphasizing on the "you".

 

"Well, since you have completed the quest of defeating that giant chicken named Onew or Barney or whatever, I am going to send you to back where you came from," she explained and snapped her fingers to send them back to their dimension.

 

And nothing happened.

 

"Haha! In yo face-" everyone got cut off with a "poof" and they were teleported back.

 

"Hehe. Serves them right," she whispered to herself.

 

Wherever the other people are...

 

Everyone landed with a thud on the floor of the SuJu dorm.

 

"YAY WE'RE BACK! ABOUT TIME TOO!" Eunhyuk exclaimed cheerfully.

 

"...Where's Siwon?" Sungmin popped the question out.

 

"Oh yeah, one moment."

 

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" everyone said.

 

"Alright! Alright! I'm here!" Siwon poofed back and put his hands up.

 

"Ok then."

 

"Now, where's Onew?"

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Aish, stupid idiots, can't believe they ditched me here," Onew said to himself as he walked and kicked a rock.

 

~And that's the end guys. Sorry if it was abrupt but I wanted to end it. Anyway thanks for reading this and enjoying it. Don't be sad though, as I will be making a sequel soon, so until then, goodbye!

-Snowy1364 and Katdaug20387 ^^