Chaos In The Morning

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

SHINee POV

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY CHICKEN?!" Onew yelled.

 

"Sorry hyung, but I was so hungry and wasn't anything left in the fridge so I ate it." Minho said.

 

"SPIT IT OUT NOW!"

Minho looked at Onew with chicken meat still in his mouth. "But it's all chewed up, hyu--"

 

"I DON'T ING CARE. GIVE ME TEH CHICKEN OR ELSE..."

 

"Or else what?" Minho said getting competitive.

 

"Oh you want a challenge huh?"

 

"OH IT'S ON!"

 

"Can you guys keep it down in here? I'm trying to sleep and so is Key and Taemin. You wouldn't want a nagging Key in the morning, would you?" Jonghyun said in his PJs.

 

Onew and Minho shuddered at the horror of waking Key up last time.

 

"Fine..." they both said in unision.

 

"Ugh, now I have a headache because of you two; well I'm going back to sleep. See ya." Jonghyun said as he dragged himself back to the Jongkey room and tried to convince Key to make out with him.

 

"Come on Jonghyun why are we doing this in the morning?"

 

"Aw come on, I'm freaking ."

 

"No."

 

"Bu-"

 

"NO."

 

"Just let me explai-"

 

"DON'T MAKE ME TAKE OUT THE FLY SWATTER.THIS TIME IT'S MADE OUT OF METAL." Key threatened him.

 

"Aw fine."

 

Meanwhile in the living room...

 

"Alright, since I won the challenge you have to buy 2 buckets of chicken from KFC." said Onew.

 

"But hyung, it's not open right now."

 

"Then go find another one. There's plenty of chicken stores out there. KFC is not the only one! There's also Mexicana too."

 

"Sheesh hyung. You're such a fatty."

 

"YOU'RE THE FATTY FOR EATING ALL MY CHICKEN!!!"

 

"Well, I played soccer until 2am today. At least I excercise unlike someone."

 

"OH IT'S ON! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!!!

 

"KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE BEFORE I GO OUT AND WHACK YOU TO DEATH WITH A PAN! I'M TRYING TO GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" Key roared out, being very pissed at the fact of them arguing way too loud

 

 

"Yes Key umma." They replied obediently back.

 

 

"Key umma, I can't go to sleep because of Minho and Onew hyung," said a very sleepy Taemin that was rubbing his eyes.

 

"Don't worry Taemin, just go back to sleep. I took care of those pabos already," Key said reassuredly.

 

"Okay. Thank you Key umma." Taemin said, and went back to his room.

 

 

And so Onew never got his chicken ("I'm soo hungry..." "STFU ONEW!") while everyone went back to sleep peacefully (except for the Jongkey couple).

 

 

~Hi guys, it's katdaug20387 with my cousin snowy1364. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!