Hwang Miyoung

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long locks of blonde hair cascade down her shoulders like a fount of precious golden elixir flowing in Olympus. Flaxen fringe frames her soft porcelain skin with the elegance of a seasoned artist penciling in the final of a masterpiece. With eyes that gleam like sparkling dew drops on the leaves of persimmon trees in the orchard at the cusp of dawn. Her bubbly charm seems to melt away the tension and anxiety, effortlessly transitioning snappy winter to breezy summertime. Two perfectly placed crescents adorn her face paired with a beaming smile, a priceless artifact on public display. Child-like innocence calls for ample adoration and friendship. A paragon of kindness, her heart embraces others with the love and tenderness of a first-time mother with a newborn babe in her arms. Her melodic voice reaches countless eardrums like a sea that caresses the shoreline with gentle repetition. Whispers of Hwang Miyoung are heard across the globe, like she is a provocative story eloquently captured on the keys of a journalist’s keyboard.

 

 

For lack of updates, here's a short prose. Maybe I'll write it into something later. TAETISEO HWAITING! <3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter