Early Morning

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura X You

Movements and creaking of the mattress springs adjusting to a leaving weight woke me. My arms where empty and my personal human heater seems to be missing. Unconsciously I groggily threw my arm across the bed, trying to find a body to grab for but my hand was greeted by the area of warmth where she used to be. Her scent smothered my sinuses with the sweet fragrance that I couldn’t seem to get enough of. Even barely awake I knew that it was Ahyoung trying to leave without waking me… In the corner of my eye I could see that it was almost 3:37 AM. My poor baby girl always waking up at odd hours of the day for schedules and recordings. I rolled on my back to catch a glimpse of her.

“Youngieeeee~ kajima! Come back to bed,” I whined. I felt a weight beside me. I propped myself on one elbow so I could see her. I sleepily rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of the sand the sandman had placed on my eyelids. 

“I can’t, you know that already,” She whispered softly with a gentle hand raking through my hair. Youngie had my face in her hand, her thumb rubbing comforting little circles on my cheek.

“What schedule is it Youngie?” I asked curiously. I mentally crossed my fingers that it wouldn’t be We Got Married. I can’t stand the thought of another man getting chummy with Youngie. The thought of skinship makes me nauseous.

“Mmm… it’s We Got Married with Jonghyun oppa,” She answered quietly. I sighed loudly, I think I hate WGM the most out of all her schedules and she knew it too. If she wears revealing clothing and other men gawk at her, I honestly can’t do anything because it’s part of her job description… But having a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter