Princess

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica + You

It was just a typical day for Jessica and I. She came over to spend sometime with me after her schedules for the day. Of course, still being a student I was often preoccupied with my lessons and assignments. I can assure that research papers don’t write themselves.

Fortunately my what seemed to be an endless amount of research papers and exams to study for didn’t stop me from spending some precious quality time with Sica. Every once in a while, we would go on dates out of the house for a change. Most of the time it was at odd hours of the day, where we would find a hidden gem that so conveniently happened to be open at such ungodly hours. I can’t complain, I loved going on dates with her, I mean Sica is definitely a girl that’s got me wrapped around her finger. But I would always be dead tired the day after.

Today was just a little bit different, I was high strung and particularly stressed out with the quickly approaching end of the term. I was already furiously studying by the time she arrived. Despite her own busy day she managed to bring me some food, but of course being ignorant I decided to keep my nose buried in my books.

Sica sat on the couch absent-mindedly flipping through a magazine she left here from her last visit. I unconsciously smiled and went back to my studying. That girl right there is and always will be my motivation. I’m studying hard so I can be someone she can be proud of. A man that can provide for her, take care of her and always protect her. I want to be able to tell her at the end of the day that I’ve gotten everything taken care of and she doesn’t have to worry.

Just a few more terms and I’ll be done with this graduate program and I’ll be able to find a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter