Cafe Love

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she is, that beautiful longhaired beauty. Her smile is unrivaled and the way she laughs just lights up my whole day. Everything about her is absolutely pristine, from her personality to her outer beauty. It's a wonder I managed to keep up with my work when my entire being seems to be mesmerized by her.

She's a regular customer here at the cafe I work at. I started to notice her regular presence a few months ago. I still don't know her name; the doe eyed goddess is what I've self-nicknamed her. You would think I'd be able to catch a name with a quick glimpse of a credit or debit card; but for some reason, she always pays in cash.

Sadly, I'm too shy to strike up conversation with her. The only words we've spoken to each other are exchanges about orders and payments. Even when its just business related, I still get nervous. My hands shake when I serve her and every time she thanks me with a smile I start sweating and my heart starts pumping. Then I have to duck into the back room and calm myself down before getting back to work.

The first time Boa noona saw me run into the back room, there was no end to her teasing and giggling. Boa noona is the owner of the cafe and also a family friend. I still remember it clearly.

“Thank you for coming, have a nice day,” I said as she left some cash on the table. She gave me the most radiant smile I have ever seen in my entire life. My heart was thumping so hard it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. As soon as that gorgeous customer was out the door, I ran past Boa noona into the back room. I clutched my chest tightly, trying to take deep breaths and calm myself down. I would say it took me about a full five minutes before I was able to completely compose myself. I quickly went back to work, trying to play it off like nothing happened.

Once the café cleared out for a bit, save for a handful of customers, Boa noona grabbed me the ear and dragged me behind the counter. She caught me off guard and I had no choice but to follow her forceful tugging.

“Yah, pabo what was that all about earlier?” She asked, releasing her tight grip on my poor ear. I gave her a nervous grin, running my hand through my hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter