Family pt. 2

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING NEWS] - Jessica finds herself entangled in yet another scandal. The girl group member has been spotted accompanied by her alleged boyfriend at the airport to and from her schedule abroad.

"Ah jincha, noona I think this is getting out of hand. I know I'm outrageously handsome, but don't they see our resemblance?" I whined as I passed the tablet with recent news article to Jessica. She gave me an annoyed look probably for two reasons, the first for being off task and the second reason being I broke her concentration.

"Yah!! I told you to ignore the media. Just wait until our photoshoot is released and all hell is going to break loose. But on the bright side, you don't have to worry about Yoona and you," Noona snapped at me, pushing the tablet across the table. She did have a point, I could hang out with Yoona and noona publicly and it wouldn't be a big deal. Hmm maybe this isn’t so bad after all.

"Hmm I guess you're right... Let's finish up this paperwork quickly so we can go eat with Soojungie," I said with a chuckle. It took us about an hour to sort out Blanc's potential vendors and noona's promotion schedule. We picked up Soojung from her schedule and noona decided to treat us to the maknae’s favorite, meat. While I was busy grilling the meat, the girls were bickering about the recent news articles.

“Unnie, it’s not fair! If oppa pretended to be my boyfriend, then I wouldn’t get all these awkward and annoying love calls,” The maknae lamented her supposed bad luck. I chuckled to myself as Sica brushed it off ever so casually.

“Krys, it’s not like we’re pretending. The media is just assuming. It’ll only be a matter of time until they find out Jae is actually our brother,” Jessica said as she shoved a piece of meat on to Soojung’s plate.

“Yah if you guys keep this up you’re going to have to fight Yoona,” I laughed. It’s a weird experience to have your sisters fight over you…

Only a few days later our sibling Blanc photoshoot was published. Articles were pumped out by reporters who were trying to decipher mine and Sica's relationship and who exactly I am. We were a trending topic, “Jessica’s boyfriend” became a top search within hours of the launch of the photos on social media and the Blanc website. The whole ordeal was comical. Yoona and I laughed about it almost every night.

"You two do look good together," Yoongie joked, poking my cheek with her finger. I gave her a smirk as I took her hand in mine.

"Well of course, good look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter