Iron Chef Kim

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeolhyunXyou

Noises of pots and pans from the kitchen greeted me as I opened the door to our apartment. Smiling inwardly, I stealthily made my way to the kitchen. Seolhyun must be whipping up something delicious. Her back was to me, a knife in hand chopping up some vegetables.

“Annyeong Seolhyun-ah~” I whispered in her ear, resting my chin on her shoulder.

“Omo, oppa you’re home,” she beamed, her eyes becoming adorable crescent moons. I hummed in response as my arms wrapped around her slender waist, nuzzling her neck gently. “You must be tired from work oppa, go rest and I’ll call you when I’m done arachi?”

I refused to let go of her. With my arms firmly s around her, I shook my head stubbornly. This angel in front of me needed to know how much I cherish her. She’s so silly, always trying to do thing for me even though it should be the other way around. Despite her crazy idol schedule she never fails to do things for me.

“Andwae~~, let me cook Seolhyun-ah,” I attempted to coax her away from the kitchen. She turned around to face me. For some reason she had a smirk on her face, arms crossed. I couldn’t help but feel judged by her scrutinizing eyes.

“Uh-huh… since when do you know how to cook? I can’t just eat anything you know~ I have to keep my figure,” Seolhyun quipped. A giant grin appeared on her face, I was speechless… she did have a point. Before she came to my life it was ramen all day, every day. “You aren’t mad a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter