y in sweats

Two Peas in a Pod

 

“Ya Hyun Joong-ah! Let me go!” He was gripping her hand so tight that she couldn’t shake it of. He opened the car door and forced her to get in. He got into the driver’s seat and drove.

 

“What is wrong with you?!” she yelled at him. “You just left your girlfriend and friend there. You’re so rude sometimes.” She continued. He didn’t say a word as they reached her house.

 

Back at the restaurant, Min Ho and Eun Jeong stared at each other in confusion.

 

“Do you understand what just happened?” Eun Jeong asked Min Ho.

 

“Not really, all I know is she’s the female version of Hyun Joong. Are you done eating? I’ll drop you off.” He told her. She nodded in response.

 

“I think Bella forgot her phone.” Min Ho said and he got up. He picked up the phone and figured Bella would notice soon and call her phone.  They left the restaurant heading towards Eun Jeong’s address.

 

 

“Are you gonna talk about it or not?” Bella broke the silence in the elevator.

 

“I don’t even know what happened, alright? Stop asking me. I just got mad all of a sudden.” He told her. She’s one of the only people that he can honestly admit things to without any reservations.

“Alright. Let’s just forget about it. Let me text Min Ho, they’re probably confused about you just grabbing me and leaving all of a sudden. You should call Unnie.” She searched for her phone. “I think I left my phone at the restaurant. Can you call Unnie and  see if they found it?” She looked very alarmed. Her phone is like her right hand; she has to have it with her at all times.

 

“Eun Jeong-ah, did you see Bella’s phone at the restaurant?” He spoke into the phone.

 

“Mmm. Minho has it. He can drop it off. Just send him the address. Ah, are you alright?” she sounded worried.

 

“Mm hmm. I was just in a bad mood I guess. Bianhe, Eun Jeong-ah.” He felt very guilty for acting the way he did.

 

“Kure, as long as your okay. I’ll call you when I get home okay? Min Ho is dropping me off.” She said and they hung up.

 

“Min Ho has it. I texted him the address so he should be here in a little while.” He assured her.

 

“Okay.” They both walked into her house.

 

“Welcome back. Miss.” (English) Daniel greeted.

 

“Daniel, I’d like to take a shower. I feel like I’m covered with dust.” (English)She told him. He immediately went to go prepare her shower for her. “Hyun Joong-ah, are you staying? I’m gonna take a shower real quick.” She turned to Hyun Joong.

 

“I think I need a nap. I feel drained. I’m gonna go home.” He yawned.

 

“Alright. Just don’t fall asleep driving.” She gave him a concerned look. “Just take a nap here.” She suggested.

 

“Ani, I need to sleep in my bed.” He started for the door. “I’ll give you back your car later when Min Woo comes over.” And he left.

 

Bella showered and got into her favorite lounging clothes. College sweat pants and a tank top. Then she heard the doorbell ring and Daniel greeting the guest.  She walked out to see who it is.

 

“Oh Min Ho-shi, sorry for bothering you to drop off my phone.” She felt like a nuisance for him but she’s happy to see him.

 

“Man… he’s so damn hot!” She thought. She looked at him and noticed he was gawking at her.

 

“Do I look weird or something??” She asked him. He caught himself and fixed his composure.

 

“Ani, you just look different” He managed to say. He’s never seen a girl look more attractive. Her hair was still wet and he could see part of her midriff that showed him she’s fit.

 

“Ah… so do you have my phone? I feel without it.” She smiled at him.

 

“Deh. Here you go.” He handed her the phone.

 

“Kumawo.” She’s so ecstatic to get her phone back and gave him a peck on the cheek. He was dumbstruck by her actions; by the time she realized what she had done, it was too late. He looks like she turned him into a statue.

 

“Min Ho-shi! Min Ho-shi!” She shook his arm. He came into his sense and stared at her.

 

“Oh..” He said looking very confused.

 

“Bianhe. I think I short circuited you.” She giggled.

 

“Ah, ani. Kenchana.” He managed to say. He was caught off guard by that kiss. He’s still not sure it really happened.

 

“Girls throw themselves at you all the time and do worse things, why are you reacting this way to this girl’s innocent kiss?” He asked himself. He cleared his throat and composed himself. “There seems to be a lot of composing myself since I walk into this place.” He thought.

 

“Alright, I should probably take my leave.” He said and started for the door but she grabbed him arm to stop him.

 

“It almost dinner time, why don’t you stay? Hm? I don’t like eating alone.” She invited him.

 

“Uhh.. Kure.” He smiled back. His heart is going 100 miles an hour but in a weird way he’s happy. She is so spontaneous that it made his life more exciting just by being around her.