Another guy?!

Two Peas in a Pod

 

“Uhh.. Kure.” He smiled back. His heart is going 100 miles an hour but in a weird way he’s happy. She is so spontaneous that it made his life more exciting just by being around her.

 

“Yay! Come, I’ll show you around my house.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen. Daniel is busy making dinner and they walked in.

 

“Ah, Daniel, this is Lee Min Ho. Remember him from the drama I made you watch with me? He’s staying for dinner kay?” She smiled at him.

 

“Ah deh, Agashi.” He enjoys her bubbly personality. He always felt like she rushed into adulthood by participation in business matter at such a young age but she enjoys it and to him, as long as she’s happy, it’s enough for him. He’s been raising her since she was born and she is the closest thing he has to a daughter.

 

“You know Korean too?” He asked Daniel. Daniel has blonde hair and blue eyes from England.

 

“He learned it when I started to learn Korean. He helped me a lot, I was really bad at first.” Bella said. Then the three of then hear the doorbell ring. “I got it.” Bella told Daniel. She walked towards the front door and Min Ho followed her. She opened and Hyun Joong emerged.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you were taking a nap at your house?” She asked him as he walked inside. He was surprised to see Min Ho there but he kept his cool.

 

“Ah, well there are fans outside my building. I didn’t feel like dealing with it so I drove back here. I might just spend the night here again.” He told here but his gaze was towards Min Ho.

 

“Oh okay. Min Ho’s staying for dinner, it’s the least I could do since he brought me my phone. Go ahead and rest, Daniel will call you when dinner is ready.” He looked really tired and agitated.

 

“Ani, I’m fine. I just got a surge of energy all of a sudden. What are you guy doing?” She smiled at her.

 

“I was showing Min Ho around my house. Oh, go change into some comfortable clothes. They’re in your room.” She instructed him. He obliged and went to the guest room. Bella continued to show Min Ho around.

 

“Hyun Joong sleeps here?” Min Ho asked her as they walked through the hall way.

 

“Just last night. We stayed up late watching a movie so I told him to sleep over.  Why?” She looked at him.

 

“Just out of curiosity. I guess you two are super close.” He smiled at her. Somehow this bothers him. Jealousy? Maybe. “Hyun Joong has a girlfriend and as they said, their relationship is just that of a brother-sister. Nothing to worry about.” He thought.

They heard Daniel spoke to the intercom calling them for dinner. They all walked to the dinning room and took their seats.

 

“What’s for dinner, Daniel?” Bella said excitedly.

 

“I made greek salad for your appetizer, roasted duck with saffron rice for you entre, and macaroons for dessert.” He smiled at her excitement.

 

“Do guys like the food?” She asked as they started eating.

 

“Deh, it’s delicious!” Min Ho said as he enjoyed his food.

 

“Mm. Daniel-shi’s cooking never falters.” Hyun Joong smiled. With Min Ho around like this, he feels like he’s sharing Bella; this atmosphere gives his chest an unsettling feeling.

 

As they continued to eat, they heard the doorbell ring. Daniel went to open the door and greeted whoever the guest is.

 

“Daniel, who was at the door?” Bella asked.

 

“Hello, Elle!” (English) The guest said. Bella looked up and screamed. Hyun Joong and Min Ho were startled. She immediately stood up and ran to the man that showed up.

 

“Ren!!” She yelled with excitement. She ran to him and jumped for a hug. Ren hugged her back as he carried her weight. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.