Sleep Overs

Two Peas in a Pod

 

“Coz you are special Hyun Joong-shi.” She winked at him.

 

“Ara, Bella-shi.” Lauging at her.

 

They watched Bella’s favorite movie Fast Five. She loves action way more than romantic movies. This makes Hyun Joong happy since he’s not a big fan of Romantic movies as well; even though he’s done romantic dramas in the past. They think so alike it’s like they’re real siblings. Hyung Joong ended up sleeping in her spare bedroom since it was late and he was too tired to drive home.

 

“Kim Hyun Joong-shi… it’s time to wake up.” He heard Bella’s Butler say. He slowly opened his eyes and found him standing by the door.

 

“What time is it?” He asked him while looking around.

 

“It’s 8:30 in the morning, sir.” Daniel replied.

 

“Shongmal?! Aish! I’m gonna be late! I still have to go home to freshen up.” He barked

 

“Miss Bella ordered some clothes for you. So u can just get ready here. I have your clothes ready on top of the dresser in the closet, sir.” Daniel pointed in the closet’s direction.

 

“Breakfast will be ready when you finish, sir.” He added.

 

“Kure. Kamsamida.” He said while walking to the bathroom.

 

While in the shower, Hyun Joong had a lot in his mind. He got an e-mail from his manager about different talk shows wanting to interview about the girl he hugged at it fan meeting. He needs to give him an answer if he’s willing to do an interview or not. He’s going to ask for Bella’s opinion.

 

“Oh Hyun Joong-ah. Come eat breakfast.” Bella greeted him while eating a piece of toast.

 

“Goodmorning. Man, I’m starving. Thanks for the clothes, Bella.” He settled himself on the table and started eating.

 

“Ani. I forced you to watch a movie with me anyway.” She said while reading documents.

 

“What’s that?” pointing at the stack of papers she has on the table next to her food.

 

“Oh just the documents I have to read to asses the situation of the company.” Putting down what she was reading and smiled at him.

 

“What are you up to today?” She added.

 

“Oh cham! I need to ask you something.” He remembered. “My manager sent me an e-mail that a lot of talk shows and reporters want to interview me about the hugging thing yesterday. What do you think?”

 

“Hmm.. well, I think you should do one talk show and one for the newspapers. That should keep them quiet. They probably already know who I am so you shouldn’t have any problems. Have you talked to Eun Jeong?” She asked with concern. She didn’t want to cause problems with him and his girlfriend. 

 

“Not yet. I’ll see her later anyway. And she already knows about you.” He replied.

 

“She does? Hmm.. There’s no problem then.” She smiled at him while picking up her  cup of tea.

 

“I gotta get going. Or else I’ll be late.” He stood up to leave.

 

“Here’s the car key. Take it.” She handed him the keys to her Audi.

 

“Kumawo.” He grabbed he key, gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.