Secret?

Two Peas in a Pod

 

They drove to the studio for his interview. The audience section was already filled up with Hyun Joong’s fans. They went straight to his dressing room. His manager was waiting for him inside.

 

“Hyung, am I late?” He asked since the place was already packed.

 

“Ani, people just showed up early.” Min Woo replied. “Oh you brought Bella-shi with you?” he added.

 

“Anyong, Min Woo-shi.” She greeted.

 

Someone knocked on the door and Eun Jeong walked in.

 

“Oh Eun Jeong-ah, what are you doing here?” Hyun Joong asked.

 

“They asked me to come on the show. My manager agreed to it so here I am.” She replied. She turned her head and looked at Bella. “Omo, you’re Bella Lindt right? Anyong, I’m Eun Jeong.” She smiled

 

“Deh, nice to meet you Eun Jeong.” She smiled back.  Eun Jeong left to get her hair and make-up done as well.

 

Hyun Joong changed into a different shirt and the make up artists and hairdressers started to do their work. A half an hour later, the host called out Hyun Joong’s name and the crowed started to scream. He walked out and waved to his fans.  He saw Bella smiling in the VIP section in the audience.

 

“Anyongeseo” he greeted everyone. He took his seat and the host started the interview.

“so Hyun Joong-shi, could you tell us who the girl you were hugging during your fan meeting?” the host started.

 

“Ah deh. She is a really good friend of mine from New York. Her name is Bella Lindt and we’ve been friends for a long time.” He answered.

 

“Ah…she is a very well known socialite there, yes?”

 

“Deh.” He smiled at the host. Yoon Hae Ra is a very well known host and regarded for her skills in interviewing people.

 

“How did you meet? And what is your relationship with her?” she asked further.

 

“Hmm.. I met here about 3 years ago, I believe. She was on vacation here in the country and Steven Lee, my boss, called her in for help. He assigned her responsible for starting my solo career.”

 

“Ahh… so then you guys worked together on your career. She was you boss then?” she said with a smile.

 

“Well, when I first learned she was taking over and will be making all the decision about my career, I was quite scared and unsure because at the time, she was only 18 years old.” He answered truthfully. He looked at the audience and saw Bella giggling.

 

“She was 18? That is quite young. But she has been involved in her parents businesses since she was 13, I read in Time Magazine.”

 

“Deh, but I didn’t know at the time. But she definitely proved herself so I acknowledged her then. Since then we started a brother-sister relationship.” The past started to go his head. Fun memories he had when had just signed with Keyeast.

 

“ Ahh.. you are about 5 years older than her, yes?”He nodded to this question. “How is Eun Jeong reacting to this incident that happened yesterday?” She added.

 

“Hmm.. she already knew about Bella. I’ve told her the story, so I don’t think she was completely surprised by it.” He said it with sincerity. Then the host called Eun Jeong to come out. The crowed clapped their hands when they saw her. Hyun Joong was smiling when he saw her walking towards him and thought his girlfriend looked very pretty. Eun Jeong greeted the audience and the host as she sat down next to Hyun Joong.

 

“Eun Jeong-shi, how do you feel about Hyun Joongs relationship with Bella Lindt? Are you at all jealous?” She started and the crowed was eager to hear her answer.

 

“Ani, I knew about her when Hyun Joong and I first started dating. She’s a very important person both in his career and personal life. I’ve dying to meet her, actually.” She said politely.

 

“That’s good to hear. So I heard Bella-shi came with Hyun Joong-shi and is now in the audience.” She said as the crowed started to look around. This alarmed Hyun Joong.