Let's go shopping!

Two Peas in a Pod

 

“Have you been good?” (English) He asked as he held her.

 

“Mmhmm! I thought you weren’t coming till tomorrow?” (English) She pulled her head back and stared at him.

 

“Things ended early in Hong Kong so I took the jet and flew here. I should probably put you down. Your guests seem to be in a shock.” (English) He joked as he put her down.

 

“Oh. I forgot.” She cringed. “This is Ren, Uncle Steven’s son. Ren, this is Hyun Joong and Min Ho.” She introduced.

 

“Anyongaseo.” Ren greeted. “I recognize you two. Elle made me watch your show Boys over Flowers, terrific show by the way.” He smiled at them.

 

“Kamsamida.” The two men said. Still at awe with how Bella greeted this man. Ren is half Korean and half Japanese with very statuesque features and a towering height of six foot four inches.

 

“Ah, Ren and I have been friends since we were little kids. I’m sorry you had to see that, it wasn’t very appropriate.” She felt embarrassed by her behavior. Ren smiled at her and patted her head.

 

“That’s just how she is. Daniel, I’m starving. Do you have left overs for me?” He smiled at Daniel.

 

“Deh. I’ll have it right out.” Daniel replied.

 

“Kumawo.” He said as Daniel walked away. “So why do you have two men in your house Elle?” He grinned at her.

 

“Huh? Oh, Min Ho-shi brought me my phone so I asked him to stay for dinner. And Hyun Joong-Oppa can’t get into his building because his fans are outside waiting for him so he’s gonna be staying here.” She reported it to him like he was her parent.

 

“Ah.. that’s why.. How many bedrooms do you have in this place?” He asked her.

 

“Six I think… why?”

 

“Oh I’m thinking of staying here. I don’t like Dad’s house. It so……overly decorated.” His dad is known for being eccentric. It also shows when it comes to his choices of décor.

 

“Hmm… Kure. But you have to take me shopping.” She bargained with him. He sighed as soon as he heard her.

 

“Fine.. It’s a deal.” He received his food and happily ate it. “You guys wanna come when Elle goes shopping? It’s a lot of fun u know.” He told Min Ho and Hyun Joong sarcastically.

 

“Oh that would be fun! You guys should come!” She said ecstatically. “Tomorrow morning! Let’s have a sleep over tonight! It will be fun!” She told them. The three of them just stared at her.

 

“We have work tomorrow Bella.” Hyun Joong said to avoid going. He’s been there once, not going back there again.

 

“No you don’t. It’s your day off. Min Woo-shi told me. You’re just trying to escape! Fine, I don’t like you anymore! Hmmph!” She crossed her arms and looked away.

 

“Aish! Fine I’ll go. It’s really a wonder how you a reputation of being ruthless in a conference room.” He said massaging his neck.

 

“Min Ho-shi, you’re gonna come too right?” She said smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Ahh… well…” He stalled. He didn’t exactly know what to say.

 

“Do you have work tomorrow?” She asked him.

 

“Ani… but you see… I live pretty far. I don’t want you guys to wait for me.” He told her. “Yes! Perfect escape right there! There has to be a reason why the other two look like they’re facing execution. I’m not about to get into that.” He praised himself.

 

“Just sleep over.” She said simply.

 

“I don’t have my things here.” He quickly replied. He felt he was  running out of reasons.

 

“I’ll have Daniel prepare everything that you need. Just tell him what they are. Alright, that’s settled. Lets go watch a movie!” She said as she got out of her seat. Min Ho was shocked at she handled that. Essentially, he never even had a chance in getting out of it.

 

“That’s why she’s ruthless. She gets everything she wants when she wants it. You are in for a treat tomorrow.” Hyun Joong whispered as they both got up from their seats.

 

“What is it?” He was really curious as to what this is all about.

 

“You’ll find out soon enough.” Hyun Joong grinned at him.