Inevitable Jealousy

Two Peas in a Pod

 

“Just ride with me.” Min Ho suggested.

 

“Kure. It’ll probably be more fun than being with my driver.” She walked over to him.

 

Hyun Joong didn’t feel comfortable with Bella riding with Min Ho for an Unknown reason. He knows Mn Ho would not do anything bad to her. He completely trusts him but  he doesn’t understand why it’s bugging him. He wants to say he’s against the idea but he has no grounds so he just let it go.

 

It’s just a car ride Hyun Joong. Calm down.” He told himself.

 

Min Ho felt very intrigued by Bella. She has a personality that he’s never seen before. He’s gonna take this opportunity to get to know her a little bit better.

 

“Get in.” Min Ho said smiling as he opened the door for Bella.

 

“Kumawo.” She she smiled back.

 

“Alright, here we go.” He started the car and drove.

 

“How long have you known Hyun Joong?” He asked as he merged into traffic.

 

“Mmm….3 years I think… Ever since he started his solo career. I was in charge of it.” She smiled at him.

 

“Oh.. I see.. I’ve heard of you before.” He’s heard the story behind Hyun Joong’s success. He thought it was just all rumors, but apparently it’s true.

“You have?” She turned to face him.

 

“Mmm. I heard the rumors behind Hyun Joong’s success. They said it was an extremely young girl that took over and made everything happen for him. I didn’t think it was true but I guess it is.” He continued to drive.

 

“Ah.. that.. Hyun Joong made himself famous, not me. He’s got the charisma and people are drawn to him. Same with you, you also have your way of pulling people’s attention.” She looked at him intently. Min Ho parked in front of the restaurant and turned to look at her.

 

“What do you mean?” Waiting for her to explain.

 

“People can’t just become famous just because they have someone to set them up. I’ve watched some of your dramas and you don’t become your character, but the character becomes you.  That’s what makes people want to watch you.” She told him. “Khaja. They’re probably waiting for us.” She motioned to open the door but he grabbed her hand to stop her.

 

“Please wait.” He got out of the car and opened the door for her.

 

“Thank you.” She smiled at him. He put his arm out for her and she grabbed on as they started to walk inside the restaurant.

 

Hyun Joong and Eun Jeong were already sitting when Min Ho and Bella walked in. His gaze immediately went to their linked arms. He’s aggravated by what he was seeing, not to mention they’re smiling at each other as if they’re already dating.

 

“Just what the hell is going on here? I leave her with him for 15 minutes and she already replaced me?!” Hyun Joong thought. “Ani, ani, she’s just being friendly. She’s always been like that. Why am I mad? I’m just probably like this coz I haven’t seen her in a while.” He justified himself as they approached them.

 

“Oh, did you guys get lost? What took you so long?” He asked them.

 

“Ah, we got stuck behind a few cars and we kept on hitting red lights.” Min Ho explained.

 

“We already ordered the meat and started cooking it. Here, start eating.” Hyun Joong offered.

 

“Yay! I’m famished! Thanks Oppa!” She was so delighted to eat bbq. It’s her favorite food in the world.  

 

“Here, open your mouth.” Hyun Joong made a lettuce wrap for Bella.

 

Bella looked at the lettuce wrap that Hyun Joong is feeding her. She usually just accepts it but this time she felt really uncomfortable since his girlfriend is right there. She tried to grab it from him instead.

 

“What are you doing? Just open you mouth already. My arm is hurting.” Hyun Joong said waving her hand off. Bella gave up and opened .

 

“What is this Hyun Joong doing?! God, I feel so freaking awkward.” Bella thought as she accepted his food.

 

“Hyun Joong-ah, you should be feeding Unnie, not me. Stop making people feel awkward.” She blurted as she was making another lettuce wrap.

 

Min Ho and Eun Jeong’s jaws dropped when they heard her. They realized she’s just like Hyun Joong, says what’s on her mind and leaves people at a blank. Hyun Jong didn’t react at all by what she said.

 

“Well, you just made them feel even more awkward.” He looked up and pointed at Min Ho and Eun Jeong. “You look like you’re full. Khaja.” He added.

 

“I came here with Min Ho-shi so you and Unnie can go ahead if you’re both done eating.” She didn’t even look at him.

 

“Yah Bella! You’re really annoying me right now!” He grabbed her hand along with her purse and walked towards the car.