three blind mice

Two Peas in a Pod

 

 

The next morning, they all went to the mall of Bella’s choice. Her eyes were full of excitement as she went into the first store.

 

“OMG! How adorable!” she said to every single item she saw. She bought everything that she thought were cute. The three men carried her shopping bags.

 

“What’s so bad about this? It’s just carrying bags.” Min Ho told Hyun Joong and Ren.

 

“Oh Elle hasn’t even started yet.” Ren gave him a sarcastic look.

 

“What do you mean?” Min Ho gave him a confused look.

 

“When Bella goes shopping, it’s like buying the whole mall.” Hyun Joong told him in a “matter-of-fact” look.

 

“That’s probably an exaggeration.” Min Ho laughed at them. Thirty minutes later, Min Ho wasn’t laughing anymore; walking around carrying over 15 bags tends to do that.

 

“Is she ever gonna stop?!” Min Ho looked at Ren with desperation.

 

“She should stop pretty soon. She’ll start to get bored.” Ren told him.

 

“I thought girls never get tired when it comes to shopping?” Min Ho looked at all the bag he’s carrying.

 

“If you haven’t noticed, Elle isn’t like any girl. Plus she could buy anything she wanted in this place. The thrill goes away pretty fast.” Ren didn't take his eyes off of Bella. It’s easy to lose her in a crowded place like this considering she jumps from one store without even telling them.

 

“Yah! This was supposed to be your end of the bargain. Why did you have to include us?” Min Ho complained.

 

“You purposely gave her the idea to drag us along so you wont be the loser carrying a million bags, huh?” Hyun Joong gave Ren a look that could pierce through a wall.

 

“Oh come on now guys… we’re all men here. it up like real men, eh?” He grinned at the two of them.

 

“I’m done. I wanna go eat!” Bella walked up to them with more bags in her hand.

 

“Finally got bored huh Elle?” Ren looked at her.

 

“Yeah.. plus my feet hurt.” She looked at her aching feet. She regrets wearing heels but she looked cute in them so it was all worth it in her mind.

 

“Kure. Let’s go eat. I’m famished.” Hyun Joong said as he grabbed the bags out of her hands.

 

Bella’s choice of cuisine was Italian so they went to an Italian restaurant close by. They ate pasta and went back to Bella’s house. Ren has yet to meet with his father so he prepared to meet with Steven.

 

“Elle, I’ll be back for dinner. I have to meet with dad.” He gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before he left.

 

“I’m gonna take off too. I’ll drop by later. Eun Jeong wanted to meet with me.” Hyun Joong grabbed his jacket and gave her a kiss on the cheek as well.

 

“Min Ho-shi, how about you?” She looked at him with sad eyes.

“I have nothing to do today. Why do you look sad?” He gave her a concerned look.

 

“I just though everybody was gonna leave me. This is my only day off for a while.. work is gonna get hectic.” She sighed.

 

“Wanna go on a date then?” Min Ho asked. He’s starting to feel very comfortable around Bella. He wants to see how she reacts with him asking her out all of a sudden.

 

“Date? Okay sounds good. Where to?” She beamed with excitement.

 

“You’re really okay with going on a date?” He was taken aback.

 

“Yeah. You asked didn’t you? Who wouldn’t want to go on a date you?” She laughed.