spot light

Two Peas in a Pod

 

“How did you find that out Hae Ra-shi?” He asked the host. She just smiled at him as she replied.

 

“I have my sources, Hyun Joong-shi.” She winked. “I don’t know if this would be alright with you but, I think the audience and I would like to meet you Miss Bella Lindt. Would you mind coming down on stage?” She asked as the spotlight approached Bella. Bella stood up and walked down stage. She doesn’t really mind since she’s done interviews a number of times. But she has to be careful of what she says as it might get misunderstood.

 

“Anyongaseo.” She greeted the crowed and then the host.

 

“Ah.. you can speak Korean?” Hae Ra started.

 

“Deh. My mother is Korean.” She explained.

 

“Ah.. that’s why. You are very beautiful Bella-shi and I like your style. You are very well known for your sense of style in America , yes?”

 

“Kamsamida. Ah deh, I’ve been lucky enough to be featured in magazines.”

 

“How close are you to Hyun Joong-shi?” the host said changing the subject.

 

“Well since I worked with him when moved to Keyeast, we spent a lot of time together planning his next career moves. So that’s how we got very close.” Memories were surging into her mind as she though about it.

 

“Same question to you, Hyun Joong-shi.” Hae Ra looked at him.

 

“Deh, we did spend a lot of time together planning my career. She was my boss at work and she became my dongsaeng outside of work.” He smiled at Bella. The interview ended and Hyun Joong went back to his dressing room with Bella.

 

“Bianhe. I didn’t know they would call you out like that.” He felt frustrated abut what happened.

 

‘Kenchana. I didn’t really mind.” She smiled at him. Then they heard a knock and Eun Joeng came in.

“You guys about to leave?” She asked the both of them.

 

“yeah. How bout you?’ Hyun Joong packing his personal belongings.

 

“Deh, I’m hungry though. I haven’t had lunch. Would you guys want to go eat?”

 

“Oh I wanna go! I’m starving Oppa.” Bella looked to Hyun Joong.

 

“Okay. I’m hungry too. Eun Jeong-ah, I took Bella’s car so just come ride with us.” He started for the door.

 

“Araso.” Eun Jeong said following Hyun Joong and Bella out.

 

Walking towards the door, Hyun Joong saw someone familiar. It’s Lee Min Ho, his co-star in Boys over Flowers.

 

“Oh Min Ho-ah, it’s been a long time.” Hyun Joong

 

“Hyung! How are you?” He replied with excitement.  Min Ho looked at who is with Hyun Joong, he recognized his girlfriend Eun Jeong but he didn’t know who the foreign girl is. He greeted booth of them.

 

“Ah, this is my dongsaeng Bella. She’s also my boss sometimes.” Hyun Joong introduced as Min Ho was staring at her like she’s a rare specie.

 

“Anyong! I’m Bella Lindt. Nice to meet you. You worked with Oppa huh?” She’s really excited to meet Min Ho because she’s stumbled upon his new drama online and thought he’s a really good actor, and an attractive one at that.

 

“Deh, I co-starred with him in Boys over Flowers. But how do you know Korean?” He was caught off guard with her being able to speak Korean.

 

“Oh, my mom is Korean. We’re gonna go eat right now, you wanna come?” she smiled at him.

 

“Hmm..Kure. Where are you guys going? I’ll meet you guys there.” He looked to Hyun Joong.

 

“Bella, what do you feel like eating?” Hyun Joong looked to Bella.

 

“Umm.. I want bbq again because I like making lettuce wraps. But I don’t want to decide for everyone. If you want  something else it’s fine with me.” She said.

 

“Is that fine with you two?” Hyun Joong asked Min Ho and Eun Jeong. They nodded in response. “Alright. Otherwise she wouldn’t eat anything if it’s not what she wants right now. She might die from starvation.” He added. He knows she wouldn’t eat anything other than what she’s craving, even if she’s starving.

 

“Hmmph!” Bella turned her head away from Hyun Joong’s direction. She can’t help it if she’s a picky eater. The other three just laughed at her reaction.

 

“Khaja!” Hyun Joong started walking out.

 

“Oppa, Unnie, you guys go ahead and take the car. I’ll have my driver take me. The back seat in that car is really tight.” Bella said as they reached the parking garage.

 

“I though you came here with Hyun Joong?” Eun Jeong asked.

 

“Yeah, but my security detail and my driver follows me wherever I go in case something happens. It’s my dad’s idea. Anyways, they’re probably here somewhere.” She explained. She really hates being followed everywhere but now at least they stay invisible for the most part.

 

“Just ride with me.” Min Ho suggested.