You're a Pain

Two Peas in a Pod

 

“What are you still doing here? Don’t you have a TV interview?” She asked him.

 

“I need to talk to you Bella-shi. Do you have time?” He’s intensely staring at her.

 

“Deh, I was about to go home. Why?” Bella looking at his stiff upper lip. She figured he’s really upset about something.

 

“Alright. Come with me to my interview. Khaja.” He said and pulled her arm to lead her towards the door.

 

“I wanna change out of these clothes Hyun Joong-ah. Can we go by my place?” She asked with opened the car door for her.

 

“Araso.” He started to drive.

 

“Bella, I don’t want you to think I’m using you to gain more publicity.” He finally told her.

 

“Ara. I was the one who came to your fan meeting. Don’t worry about it. It was bound to happen anyways once people find out we’re friends. We’ve been friends a long time Oppa, you didn’t become friends with me for that reason.” Bella tries to ease his discomfort about the situation.

 

“It still bothers me though.” He said sternly.

 

“Oppa, just think about it as on of the perks of being my big brother.” She said with a laugh.

 

“Yah, you’re so full of yourself. Stop that, it’s not good for you.” He said smiling now.  Bella felt relieved that he isn’t uncomfortable anymore.

 

“You’re full of yourself too. I totally saw your performances online. Taking you shirt off a lot these days huh?” She teased.

 

“Yah!!! It wasn’t my idea!” He barked at her. She was laughing so at him and he just smiled at how happy she looks.

 

“Araso, araso Oppa. You looked hot though. No wonder those fans were screaming.” She continued to laugh.

 

“I know I’m hot.” He said and laughed with her. They reached her penthouse and she went directly to her room to change into her normal clothes.

 

“I’m ready!” She said coming out of her room. She changed into some denim short shorts, a loose see through tank top with a bandeau top underneath, a blazer, and a pare of her black Louboutin pumps.

“Do you really expect me to let you go out in that?” He snarled at her the moment he saw her. He knows very well she’s damn attractive and guys stare at her everywhere she goes. He wants to protect her from all those idiots because he doesn’t want her to get hurt.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” She asked him like she had no idea. This is why he needs to protect her, she’s completely clueless at times.

 

“Go change.” He pointed to her room.

 

“You are worse than my dad. And no, I’m not changing. Khaja.” She ignored his complaints and started for the door.

 

“Aish! Shincha. You’re a pain.” He complained

 

“Ara.” Smiling to herself since she won this argument.