We meet again!

Two Peas in a Pod

 


Kim Hyun Joong loves doing fan meetings seeing how happy he makes his fans by just shaking their hands and signing posters or albums warms his chest. He loves his fans and the support that they give him. It's been a long and hard road for him since he became a solo artist due to complications with his old agency. He misses his band mates a lot. Although they are still in constant communication, it's not the same as being around them almost 24/7. His mind was totally spacing out about the old times when suddenly.....

 

“Oppa! It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?” Said a very familiar voice. Kim Hyun Joong looked up to see Bella smiling with her cool grey eyes and bright blonde hair. He immediately stopped writing on the album that she had handed him to autograph.

 

“Bella!” A broad smile on his face appeared. He missed her. It’s been over two years since he last saw her.

 

She went around the table and jumped into his arms for a hug. Then she went stiff..

 

“Oh I forgot, hugging isn’t customary here.” Bella said as he broke off the hug. But Hyun Joong pulled her into another hug.

 

“Since when were you so into customs? You sure have changed a lot.” He told her while still hugging her.

 

“Oppa, you know there’s a lot of reporters here. This is a public event, you know.” She said laughing. She doesn’t mind hugging him. It’s customary in America to hug or kiss on the cheek. But it’s a different story in Korea. She didn’t want Hyun Joong to have to answer a lot of questions.

 

“Oh yeah. Mianhe. I forgot.” HyunJoong scratched his head. His face is gonna be the front page of every gossip newspaper.

 

“Ani, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have gone in for a hug. Don’t worry, I’ll do damage control.” Bella said assured him. She called her assistant to handle it but Hyun Joong interrupted her.

 

“Bella, I think it’s too late for that. Just let them be. I’ll fix it.” He told her.

 

“If you say so…. “ She .

 

“Let’s go eat. I’m starving.” She told him.

 

“Oh I don’t know if I’m done meeting fans yet.” He replied. He totally forgot about his fan meeting. It made him feel guilty towards his fans.

 

“I was your last fan to ask for an autograph. Speaking of which, you didn’t finish signing mine. I should file a complaint about this.” Bella told him in a sarcastic voice.

 

“Manager, I can go now right?” Hyun Joong said staring at his manager.

 

“Deh, Hyun Joong-ah. Go ahead. I’ll send you tomorrow’s schedule.” He replied

 

“Khaja.” He told Bella as he grabbed her hand to guide her down the steps. He really doesn’t understand why she wears heels. She’s already tall enough without them.  Whenever she wears heels they’re basically the same height ,which makes him feel odd since most of the girls he meets are a lot shorter than him.

 

“You didn’t drive here, did you?” She asked.

 

“Ani. I took the van.” He replied. Then a shiny object was about to hit his face, but thanks to his fast reflexes, he caught it and realized it was a car key.

 

“I brought my car. You can drive.” She told him as they walked pass the sliding doors of the mall.