Locked

Story Factory [Oneshot Requests] - Temporarily closed

Fiction - B2ST ♪


I`ve been here since the beginning of the concert. Well, who wouldn`t be? It`s only been an hour, and I`m practically tired. B2ST just had to hit us with all their hit songs. Everybody here`s been singing, dancing, and screaming. Ugh. They`re amazing.

All of a sudden, the place turned almost pitch black. The audience started cheering as the song`s instrumental started playing.

Fiction. Such a new song, yet I already fell in love with it.

Like this again (Fiction in Fiction)
I can’t forget you (Fiction in Fiction)
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

I knew I looked like an idiot while trying to copy the footwork for the chorus part. Tsk. So simple, and yet so complicated.

I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)
I won’t let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Even today, I’m in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended still, in Fiction

The boys looked down on the audience as they danced their signature footwork.

I, being in the second row, right in front of the stage, caught several looks from them. Usually, I can`t look at people in the eye, but I was hooked.

I don`t know what I was thinking beforehand.. but I just caught myself in the middle of looking straight into Son Dongwoon`s eyes. He looked at me, I looked at him, and the chorus eventually ended.

 

After the concert, I went straight out and searched for the bathroom. I gotta say.. I regret not going before the concert.

I followed the arrows leading to my destination.

"Aigoo." I shook my head. I think I took a wrong turn somewhere. The bathroom was no where to be found. Instead, I found myself facing a door that was labeled, 'Performers Only.'

Instantly, I turned around. Just when I changed direction, I collided with someone. "Mianhe." I bowed several times without even looking who it was in front of me.

"Oh no," the person said in a positive voice. "It`s ok, don`t worry."

Wait.. that voice.

I looked up. I was right.

"D-D-Dongwoon-ssi?" I stuttered, completely surprised that he was now right in front of me. I gotta admit, I always considered Dongwoon to be my favorite amongst all the B2ST members. I don`t really know why, but I feel a certain connection with him.

He looked at me with a surprised expression.

I tilted my head. What`s going on?"

"I-I-I saw you earlier," Dongwoon stuttered. "Uhh.. you were in the audience.."

I felt my eyes widening. I wasn`t sure why, but he sure was acting weird. He was acting like this in front of me. Does he.. know me? No, impossible.

I nodded. "And I saw you.. performing," I said. I mean, what else was I supposed to say?

The both of us just laughed to ourselves. Awkward.

"Uhm, I better get going." I pointed to the direction I was to walk to. "Nice talking to you, Dongwoon-ssi." I bowed once more before I started walking forward.

I heard his footsteps as he walked to the opposite direction. I heard him open the door. "Nice talking to you, Marika." And the door was shut.

 

It`s been days and weeks. No, I couldn`t take that incident off of my mind. How did Dongwoon know who I was? Why was he acting that way? Should I know him beyond his idol status?

 

I was up in my room, reading a book since there really wasn`t anything left to do.

"Are you sure?"

I heard my mother from downstairs. I closed my book and focused on listening to her.

"Ne."

This time, it was a male`s voice. Who the heck?

"You`re just going to confuse her. This is too much."

"Please, just let me, ahjumma."

"But you were the one who said you were going to cut all connections.."

"I know. But.. I can`t take it anymore. I need her."

The conversation drove me insane. What was going on? I went straight out of my room just to see what was going on.

I calmly walked into the living room. I saw my mom sitting on the couch. And on the other couch was,

"Dongwoon-ssi?" I felt my body stiffen as I saw, yet again, my favorite B2ST member in my own home.

"Marika," both he and my mom said together.

My mom stood up and walked up to me. "Honey, Dongwoon has something to tell you, ok?" Then she left the living room.

I walked further in to the living room and sat down where my mom was sitting before. "Annyeong," I said softly.

"Marika," Dongwoon said my name, once again. He took a deep breath before saying anything. "Do you remember the accident from four years ago?"

I scoffed. "It`s ironic how I`ll always remember that accident," I said. "when I know it took part of my memory away."

I saw Dongwoon scrunch up his face as if he just made a serious mistake. "And do you remember how.. or why you got into that accident?"

I thought hard and I shook my head. "All I know is that I was running away from something.. and I just got hit by a car." I felt tears starting to form beneath my eyes, but I tried to just keep them all in. "Wait.. why are you asking?"

"It wasn`t a something you were running from, Marika," Dongwoon said with his face facing down and his hands clasped together. "It was a someone."

I just looked at him with complete disbelief. How could he know anything about that?

"That someone was me." His voice shook and I saw tears running down his cheeks. "I thought I lost you."

The tears I tried to hold back before just suddenly burst out. "What?"

"You ran away from me because I broke up with you," Dongwoon said. "I pushed you away harshly, because I didn`t want you to want me anymore. I kept the truth away from you."

I felt more tears fall from my eyes. "Truth? What truth?"

"I had to leave you since I knew I couldn`t pursue our relationship while I was a trainee," he explained. "I didn`t want you to feel neglected because I didn`t have time for you."

I buried my face into my hands. People always told me how I used to have a certain someone in my life. And how he made me so happy. But knowing that the accident took that memory away from me and that he wasn`t there for me after, just led me to not care at all. I never looked for him. I never tried to find out who he was. And yet he`s here, four years later. I`ve admired this guy from afar, and yet I now find out that he was the missing piece to my past.

"I made a promise to myself that I would look for you after I debut," Dongwoon continued, still with tears flowing down his face. "But that happened. I didn`t want to face you ever again. And knowing that you literally forgot about me, just helped me keep myself away from you."

"..And cut all connections?" I said, remembering what my mom said beforehand.

"Exactly."

"But why do you come back now?" I asked. "Why would you come back for a girl like me? You`re famous and successfull now. And I`m nothing. I don`t deserve you."

"No." He raised his head up and looked at me. "It was never like that for me. I don`t deserve you. You were the best girl I ever had. And I was the idiot who broke your heart for selfish reasons. I took so much from you. It`s been so hard for me to live my life while carrying such guilt. I loved you with all my heart."

I wiped the tears off my face with my bare hands.

"And from the moment I saw you in the audience, I knew I needed you back in my life." Dongwoon tried his best to give me a smile. "I knew that you were still the one my heart beated for."

I reached for the heart pendant hanging around my neck. "Is this from you?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

I opened it, and read what used to be just cliche words to me.

You`ll always be locked in my heart.

"I gave that to you a few weeks before I was set to start training," he explained with a soft, nostalgic laugh. "Even from then, I already set myself to finding you after debut." He stood up, walked up in front of me, and kneeled down. "And now I have." He took my hand and kissed it. "Saranghaeyo, Marika. And I never stopped."

I stood up, and he did to. I felt like the part of me that was lost for so long suddenly came back and took over. "Saranghaeyo, Dongwoon."

He encircled my waist with his arms and held me closer to him. Before I knew it, his lips crashed into mine.

As the kiss grew deeper, I felt like the moments taken away from me were slowly coming back.

It was as if we were back in the days when it was just us two. Nothing else mattered. I was his and he was mine.

I run towards you and embrace you
I can’t never let you go from my embrace
There is no such thing as an end for us


Those lyrics were all from Fiction. ^__^

OMG. This is the first time I changed the song an applicant gave me. Lololol. Why? Paparazzi would have been creepy. I got addicted to B2ST`s Fiction recently and this plot just popped in my head. Hehehehe.

This plot is so good to. OTL *is very shameless* How did I come up with that? `Cause you told me: Seeing as how she's a fangirl, I highly doubt they'd have any past together. Lol. So yeah. As you can see, very simple things inspire me.

I feel like this was really off from what you wanted, but oh well. XD

-shameless plug time-

I sell those. Lol. So if you want one, you can purchase one here: http://kpopsweatbands.tumblr.com/shop.

 

WOOO~ I`M ON THE ROLL.