How You Make Me Feel

Story Factory [Oneshot Requests] - Temporarily closed

I knocked furiously on her door. "Yah, Park Hani!" I said, trying to wake that lazy girl up. After a few more knocks, I heard a thump from inside, followed by a groan. I sighed. She fell off her bed again.

Now that I know she`s awake, I busted the door open. "What do you want??" Hani asked me tiredly. She was sitting on her bed, looking at me with very annoyed eyes.

"We`re late, you idiot!"

She laughed at me like I was crazy. Her head suddenly turned to look at the clock on her desk. "Wait.. OH MY GOSH. WE ARE LATE!" She immediately stood up, and ran to her closet to pick up her uniform and bath towel. I, who was still by the door, stepped back so she could pass. Hani ran to the bathroom door.. and completely forgetting to open it. Her head bumped into the door quite hard, causing a fairly loud noise. She stopped to rub her head and actually open the door to go in.

"Aish." I sighed after seeing the whole scene. I shook my head. "Why am I even friends with you?" I sighed once more, now with a smile forming on my face. "Why am I in love with you?"

 

"So you`re debuting next week huh?" Hani asked me. We were walking around campus during lunch, like we always do.

I nodded. "Aren`t you happy for me?" I laughed as I saw some concern on her face.

She sighed and lowered her head. "It`s just that.. who`s gonna look after me now? You know I can`t survive without you!" 

I completely agreed with that statement. I mean, Hani is the clumsiest girl I know. She can`t seem to support herself. Without me, she wouldn`t be able to do what she`s supposed to do. For other people, it would seem like she`s a burden, but for some reason, I feel like she`s not. She`s my companion. Without her, I don`t think I will survive. Besides, I think her clumsiness is cute. :3

"Aigo," I said as I looked at her. "It`s not like I`ll be completely gone, pabo. I`ll still be here."

"I guess.."

"And wouldn`t it be cool to say that your bestfriend`s an idol?" An arrogant smile found its way to my face. I couldn`t help it.

Suddenly, Hani laughed at me. "Byunghun, you idiot. Don`t get too full of yourself." She playfully kicked my leg. "And I guess it would be cool." She pulled off her sweet smile. Oh how I love that smile.

I effortlessly put my arm around her shoulders. "Just don`t worry about it, ok?" I said, with my face only a few inches away from hers. "I`ll always be by your side, no matter what happens."

She nodded cutely and.. kissed my cheek..? My eyes widened as my heart started pounding. We`ve always been close.. but never this close. As much as I wanted to keep her in my arms, I pulled away so she wouldn`t be able to feel my thumping heart. We stopped walking and looked at each other`s face. Instead of feeling embarrassed, Hani looked like she was about to laugh. I think it was because of my shocked face and the burning sensation on my cheeks. She caught me off guard!

Finally, she did laugh. "I just wanted to try that before you debut," she said. "You know, before scandals can happen."

I felt dumbfounded. So you never really liked me? I released another sigh. "You tease." My heart fell, broken.

 

Haniiii~ Come to our debut stage, please? - Byunghun

 

I breathed nervously waiting for our group to perform in just a few minutes. ..No. That wasn`t the full reason. I was nervous that she wouldn`t come.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "She`ll come, don`t worry." It was Niel.

I just smiled and nodded at his statement.

 

I'm clapping because I had a crush on you
I'm clapping and laughing like a mad person
Because I was in love and I gave everything
Today too, I'll clap if I'm happy

I danced and rapped all my parts, doing my best for out first stage. Our debut song. Why did I relate to it so much?

Who do you think you are?
Why did you appear at my memory and messing it
If I thought about it again, it's all lie.
Why I keep thinking about it, I'm only going crazy
I'm only going to die if I forced myself to breathe
I'm only going to rot if I tried to throw the reality

Hani, why do you mess with my feelings? Why do I have to love you? Why don`t you feel the same?

 

"Congratulations, Teen Top!" everyone greeted as we passed by them. At that time, I felt incredibly happy. I finally made my debut. I`ve worked for this for so long now.

Once we got to our dressing room, the six of us tried to relax for a bit. We still had to take in the intensity of the events happening.

I took my phone, hoping to see something from her. I slowly flipped it open.

Nothing.

I sighed. Maybe she forgot. She tends to forget things anyway.

Just then, the room slowly fell silent. I looked to my left and to my right. There was no one. I wasn`t facing the door, so I just assumed that everyone left.

"Tsk." I got up, a little angry at the members for not saying anything to me. I turned around.

"Hey." It was her. Hani was there.

I laughed, trying to hide my disappointment from earlier. "I thought you forgot."

She shook her head in that usual, cute way. "Congratulations, L.Joe." She kiddingly rolled her eyes while mentioning my screen name.

"Yah!" I whined, followed by a laugh.

The atmosphere between us suddenly became serious. "No really though," Hani said. "I`m really proud of you, Byunghyun. I really am." She reassured me, again with that beautiful smile of hers.

Almost without any thought, I pulled her into a tight hug. I haven`t seen her for around five days. I know that`s short, but I genuinely missed her. "Thank you I love you, Hani." My intended words got completely replaced by my actual feelings. The feelings I`ve been holding ever since I could remember. For some reason, I`m glad that happened. I was quite satisfied that I got that over with. At this point, I didn`t care if she wouldn`t accept my love.

Her arms encircled me, giving me a hug. I could hear her giggle. "I do too."

My heart started beating fast after hearing her answer. This time, I kept her in my arms. I want her to know how she makes me feel. She makes me happy. She gives me butterflies. She makes my heart skip a beat. She makes me love her so much.

"Your heart`s beating way too fast," Hani said, as if reading my mind.

I smiled. "It only beats that fast for you."


I update so slowly. I`m sorry. ;__;

This one, I wasn`t that sure about. OTL I still hope you like it though! This is my first time writing anything Teen Top related, so I`m guessing L.Joe`s really OOC here. .___.

The next oneshot I`m writing is another L.Joe too. o__o