From My Dreams

Story Factory [Oneshot Requests] - Temporarily closed

Found You - JYJ ♪


I stood there, in the middle of nowhere? I looked around. There was nothing. I made a complete turn, hoping to see something at all.

Where am I?

I closed my eyes, hoping that when I open them once again, I `ll be somewhere else. Somewhere but here.

1.. 2.. 3..

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in the same place. Tsk. Just then, I felt someone`s touch. I leaned over to see a hand resting on my left shoulder. I turned around and saw him. He took of his hand and I took a step around to face him.

That face. I`ll never forget it. 

I had no idea who he was. My eyes started to water up. I felt scared. I was in the middle of nowhere. I had no idea how and why I got there. I started to cry in front of some boy I didn`t know.

He moved closer to me and leaned over to gently wipe my tears away. He smiled at me, completely taking away all the fear that I felt. "It`s all going to be ok." He scratched his head. "To tell you the truth, I have no idea why I`m here either."

I tilted my head as I wiped away the remaining tears on my face. "I guess we`re stuck here, huh?" I laughed for a bit.

He smiled again. "I`m Junsu, by the way." I found him asking for a handshake.

"I`m Ara." I smiled back while shaking his hand.

---

Huh? Where am I now? In a park? Well, at least it`s somewhere. I shrugged it off and walked around the place. I passed a tree.  Just then, someone jumped from behind it and went in front of me. "Boo!"

"Yah!" I pouted as I crossed my arms. "Junsu oppa, why do you have to do that??"

I continued walking, indicating that I was about to ignore him for what he did. Nonetheless, he started walking beside me.

"Ara, don`t get mad at me." He looked at me with a cute pout on his face. "You know we always get stuck in these kinds of situations."

Of course, I wasn`t really mad at him. I was just playing around. "Pabo." I laughed. "I`ll never get mad at you." I tapped his shoulder.

He then suddenly started singing to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

---

Let me guess. By the sound of the people, I`m at the mall. I opened my eyes. Sure enough, I was. The place seemed unusual though. I don`t know why.

"Yah, Junsu oppa." I looked to my right. I don`t know how I knew he was there beforehand. I have psychic powers, probably. "How long have we known each other?" I asked out of nowhere. I really didn`t know though. There was something weird about our relationsip.

He tilted his head as he started thinking. "Come to think of it, I really don`t know." He scratched his head in confusion. "We met in the middle of nowhere. There was that one time in a cafe. Also in a school. In a park. In Paris. In a concert.." He shook his head. " I can`t even remember the others."

I nodded my head. "We`ve been in a lot of places huh?"

"Ne." He smiled at me. As we walked, his hand slowly found its way to mine. His fingers interlocked with my own. We skipped around, headed for the ice cream place inside the mall. We were like a happy couple. We weren`t a couple, but for some reason, holding hands and accidentally kissing was never awkward.

And yes, he accidentally kissed me once.

---

All of those scenarios? They were all dreams. Sad, huh? I had the perfect boy during the right time at the right places, and yet he wasn`t real. Tsk.

My Junsu dreams came regularly. Once a week, probably? They were in chronological order too. It started with us meeting. And then I always found myself in some random place, finding him there with me too. We were in Paris once. That`s pretty darn random if you ask me. We slowly became closer after every dream.

It was sad enough that all of it wasn`t real. But it became worse when it completely stopped. I just didn`t get the same kinds of dreams anymore. Those times I had him with me made me genuinely happy. I missed him. I know it sounds dumb to miss someone you don`t even physically know. Heck, I have no idea if this Kim Junsu is even real. I think I fell for him too. Great.

 

I sat on my couch, looking through the scary amount of homework I had that day. I sighed and just set all of them aside for a while. I the TV. "Oh, Music Bank`s on." I was never really into all the idol groups, but I enjoyed watching the music shows. They`re pretty fun and relaxing to see, to be honest.

"Today, we`re having a great new group debuting! 2PM!"

"Oh that`s nice," I said to myself. I didn`t really care. I just wanna see some performances.

These seven guys started dancing. I gotta say, they were pretty good. I started smiling and laughing at their dorky performance. "I think I like this group." I was just swaying to the beat of the song, when one of them caught my eyes. I almost choked on my own saliva. "It can`t be." Just this one time, I was sure it wasn`t a dream.

 

My friend gave me a ticket to watch some performances at Inkigayo. She couldn`t go, and she knew how much I love music. I was pretty happy, but it felt kinda weird though. I knew one of the groups I was watching was 2PM. And sure enough, one of their members was named Junsu. Kim Junsu. And his face, and voice, and everything. It was the same. Is it weird that I`ve seen a preview of someone even before they debuted? Now that I think about it, the Junsu in my dreams mentioned something about training and having a career. Creepy.

That girl neomu yeppeo Oh my god giga makhyeo
Igeon bon jeogi eomneun geureon areumdaumiya
Mallo seolmyeonghaedo aradeutji motalgeoya
Chaek sogeseona bol su inneun kkum sogeseona mannaboneun
Geureon yeojaran mallya narimyeon nalmada oji anha

They started singing. The biggest smile formed on my face. Ugh. I love this song.

There he was. This is the closest I`ve actually been to him. I watched him sing. I missed hearing that. His eyes briefly looked through the audience.

We made eye contact.

I felt my heart skip a beat. I saw his eyes slightly widen as he saw me. I shrugged. It was probably because I looked really frozen as I saw him. I tried enjoying the performance after that, but for some reason, I couldn`t. I wasn`t in a dream anymore. It felt awkward.

Once the program ended, I walked out of the studio, trying to process everything that has happened. What if he actually knows who I am? I thought to myself repeatedly.

As my thoughts started to clear up, I looked around at the place where I was. No was was there. I was walking pretty slow compared to the other people. I just got left behind, I guess.

I suddenly stopped for a while. I don`t know why, but a tear dropped from my eye. I really have no idea why I started crying.

I then felt a touch. I`ve felt this before. I saw a hand on my shoulder. I immediately wiped my tears away. I turned around to see that boy from my dreams.

"By chance," he said. "Is your name Ara?" He looked nervous and uneasy about asking me sung question.

I froze. He knew? How is that even possible? My heart started beating fast. "Uhm, yeah." There was no use in lying anyway.

"You know me right?" He said as he took away his hand from me.

I gulped. "You`re Kim Junsu from 2PM. Everyone knows you." That was the pure truth. Pretty much every person knew all the 2PM members by now.

"No. I mean personally." It looked like it took him a lot of courage to say these words. "We know each other." 

He couldn`t have had the same dreams. "D-do we really?" I stuttered. I got myself together again. "I`m sorry, but I don`t think I know you." What if he was just talking about another Ara? He might have just mistaken me for someone else.

"You really.. don`t know me?" he asked with disappointment in his voice. Wait, disappointment? He`s disappointed? I wanted to cry all over again. Maybe he really does know me from the same dreams. But what`s the point? Saying that I know him would just mess his career up. And I know how much he worked hard for it.

"I really don`t," I lied. "I`m sorry."

"But-"

I cut him off. "I`m sorry. I have to go." I started walking away from him. Gradually, I found myself running. I felt like it was best for this reality to never happen.

 

It`s been a week since that incident happened. I went to the mall to try and get everything off my head. I found out how hard that was to do when 2PM was the current hype. They had all the advertisements in Seoul at that time. Subconsciously, I headed for the ice cream place.

I sat down on one of the benches. I held my ice cream cone on one hand while I looked at my other hand. I slowly opened and closed to a fist repeatedly. "Why does it feel so empty?" I asked myself. I sighed. "Aish. Junsu oppa." I said under my breath.

Someone sat next to me. It wasn`t weird. I was sitting on a public bench and the other side was vacant. What was weird was the fact that he sat pretty close to me. "Hey," he said. He scared me. He was wearing sunglasses and a huge scarf. I can barely see his face.

"Uhm.. hi." I said nervously. I started to stand up to get away from the awkward position.

Suddenly, he pulled me back by my right hand, causing me to sit back down. "You`re thinking of running away aren`t you?" he said to me as he pulled off his sunglasses.

My heart skipped a beat, yet again. "Junsu op-" I stopped my own words. I can`t just call him 'oppa.' That`ll give everything away.

Right after that, he looked like he was assured of something. "Remember that one time in Paris?" he said. "We went up the Eiffel Tower and looked at the city down below us. That was fun, huh?"

That certain dream was still vivid in my mind. I smiled. "Yeah, it was," I spoke without thinking.

He smirked. "I knew it."

Crap.

"You can`t run away from me now," he said. "You know how long I looked for you? I didn`t even know if you actually existed. I gave up, but now I found you. I can`t let you get away from me."

I felt tears starting to form as I heard his words. I can`t believe it. "I missed you." There was no point in pretending now. I smiled, trying to push those tears back. He pulled me to a hug.

"I did too."

"The way you looked at me when I was on stage," he said. "The way you spoke. The way you acted. The way you missed my hand in yours." He laughed. "I knew it was you."

We pulled away. I laughed with him. "I almost choked when I saw you on TV."

"Did you really?" He smiled.

I smiled back. "Your smile looks even better in reality." I laughed again.

He then stood up, facing me. He offered his hand, asking me to take it. I did. I stood up with him.

We walked together, hand in hand. He leaned closer to me. "I love you."

Those three words. I couldn`t believe it. I froze causing him to stop walking too. 

"Want me to prove it?" He moved in front of me, slowly having his face go closer to mine. Before I knew it, that gap was closed. His lips were on mine. I could feel his arms encircling my waist as he pulled me closer. He pulled away after a few seconds. "This time, it wasn`t an accident."

We started walking again. Everything just started to sink in. "I can`t believe we first met in the middle of nowhere." I laughed.

He laughed with me. But instead of replying with normal words, he started to sing. He sang the same song he would always sing when we had nothing to talk about.

"Oppa, saranghae," I said to him. I`m glad we found each other.


lajsd;fkjas;dlf

I don`t care how cocky this sounds, but omg. I love this plot I made. I hope everyone does too. Lol. 

luna_moon`s application, to be honest, confused the crap out of me at first. XD It had a mysterious feel to it. Like how could he have known her? So then I thought of dreaming. I hope you get how the plot works and I hope you like it~ ^___^ Oh yeah, I`m sorry I didn`t make the scene you gave me at the start. I actually used it at the end. o_O It felt like it belonged there better.

Also, I added pictures to all of the oneshots~

Guise, check out my other fics. The Taemin and Jonghyun ones. I`m losing love on those. XDD