Who?

Story Factory [Oneshot Requests] - Temporarily closed

"Hey you! When those girls come, tell them I`m not here, ok?" 

What the.

I almost spilled my coffee all over my textbook.

Why thanks, random strange guy. -__-

I sighed. He seemed pretty serious and worried. I slightly pushed my seat back and lifted my table`s cover. I gestured under it, telling him to hide there. At first he was hesitant, but he finally gave in when the sound of screams grew louder.

The group of angry mob-like girls entered the cafe, startling everyone inside. Gosh, how disrespectful. Didn`t they know people go here for some peace and quiet??

"Yah." One of the girls approached me. "Didn`t TOP go in this cafe?"

I shook my head. How come they just tell me his name? Do they assume that everyone knows this guy?? "Uhm.. no."

It seemed like everyone else in the cafe didn`t know who the heck this TOP was, so the girls eventually left.

I sighed. I gently kicked under the table. "They`re gone," I bluntly said.

I heard him let out a sigh of relief. He got up from his position. Once he stood up, he bowed at me. "Kamsahamnida."

I nodded and just went straight back to reading my textbook. Just when I thought he was out of sight, I found a piece of paper being shoved in front of my face. "What is this?" I took it and started reading through the print.

Big Bang LIVE

"It`s a ticket to Big Bang`s concert next week," he explained. "Just as a gift of thanks."

I handed the ticket back to him. "No thank you," I said. "Give it to someone who knows who the heck Big Bang is."

"WHA-" Before he could say anything else, he pulled the chair right across me and shamelessly sat down. "You don`t know Big Bang..?" His eyes were pretty wide.

"Am I supposed to know who they are..?" I raised a brow at him. "Isn`t Big Bang supposed to be a scientifical theory?" Heh, I`m so funny. Ironic how my textbook was opened to a page about that too.

He chuckled. "And I thought you lived under a rock," he said. "But I guess you don`t since you know about that."

I smiled. I gotta admit, he`s pretty cool.

"Are you, by chance, busy later?" he asked after quite some thought.

I shook my head, not really taking in what he asked me.

 

I was too concentrated on my studies earlier that I never really thought of what I was getting into. And even more idiotic, I followed with the plans and went to meet up with the same guy in the same cafe.

"Closed?"

It was too early for this cafe to close.

I was about to leave, when the door opened. "Oh, there you are." He gestured for me to enter the cafe. "Come on~"

I nodded and entered the place.

Coming in, I saw four other boys and nobody else. And to be honest, they seemed a little familiar. They didn`t look ordinary. They stood out. It was probably because of their dyed hair or their smooth white skin.

"Annyeong haseyo," I greeted with a slight bow.

They all stood up and bowed back. "Annyeong haseyo~" 

"So what`s this all about?" I asked, facing the man from earlier.

"The members and I found it interesting how a girl like you wouldn`t know who Big Bang was," he answered, sitting down.

"Huh?" Members? And why were they so obsessed with this Big Bang?

"You`re really clueless, huh?" the other boy with blonde hair said.

I nodded my head, taking a seat of my own.

 

So turns out, the boys rented out the cafe just to get to know me. Thinking about it, it`s quite creepy. o_o But thankfully, they`re harmless. The six of us had a pretty fun chat while muching on a couple of shortcakes and drinking some coffee.

And turns out.. they`re Big Bang.

Heh, I probably made a complete fool out of myself in front of famous people. But it`s not that I care, really.

"How come you`re really clueless though?" Seungri asked. "Not to be offensive or anything.."

I shook my head. Within the thirty minutes I was there, I got used to how he was. I sighed. "I guess I just get too caught up in my studies."

All the members nodded their heads, almost as if they felt sympathy for me. 

"Aren`t we having that after party after the concert next week?" Seunghyun, aka TOP, asked Daesung who was right next to him.

Daesung nodded. "Why?"

"Yeonrin, you should come!" Seunghyun suggested enthusiastically.

I took a sip from my coffee and smirked. "And who said I was coming to your concert?"

All five of them gasped together.

"We`re personally inviting you to our concert, and you`re rejecting us?" Jiyong said with his hand clenched on his coffee cup.

I laughed, trying to loosen up the atmosphere. "Fine. I`ll go."

 

The whole concert, I could only think of one thing.

How come I`ve been so ignorant all these years?

Big Bang. They were amazing. As musicians, as performers, as people.. as everything.

My sisters hated me for a while for not wanting to listen to them when they talked about their favorite group. But it`s all good now. Big Bang turned out to be their obsession. And of course, I had to take them with me.

Thinking of it now, maybe that`s why they seemed familiar at first. 

 

After a hectic life in school, the concert definitely gave me some satisfaction.

During the party, being quite a stranger made me felt a little out of place. It`s not that I didn`t enjoy it. It was just that I didn`t feel like I fit in that type of environment.

I stepped out the venue, hoping for some fresh air, while my sisters stayed inside still.

I looked up the sky. Life felt good.

"Looking at the stars?"

I turned around and saw Seunghyun. "Yeah." I smiled.

"I`m looking at stars myself," he said, taking a deep breath.

I chuckled at how cheesy he sounded. "Oh?"

"And the brightest one is standing right here."

I felt like I almost fell after hearing what he said. "Wow. Way to be humble!" I nudged his arm while laughing.

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "That went bad."

"And by that, you mean..?"

"You`re the brightest star."

I felt my body freeze. What`s he talking about?

"Yeonrin," Seunghyun said with his deep voice. "I like you."

Before I could even think of what he said, he pulled me in for a kiss. 

My first kiss.

We pulled away, but instead of feeling dazed, I knew exactly how I felt.

I smiled at him. "I like you too."


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DOUBLE UPDATE~

I`m so Big Bang biased and it shows. Lol.

K. Hopefully, I don`t get much hw this week. o-o

KPop Sweatbands <--- I have a rush/deadline for sales. ;3; Help spread the word?