My Happiness

Story Factory [Oneshot Requests] - Temporarily closed

"And that concludes our seminar for the day."

I voluntarily went to this music seminar, and I swear I heard the teacher call me once, but I guess I just found myself drowned in another book. Tsk. It`s just my instinct now, I guess.

I took some time after, jotting down the notes on the board. I lost concentration too early and didn`t even realize I had a pen and notebook out for that purpose.

"Can you move?" I, quite rudely, asked the girls up front who were crowding the front desk. Apparently, our teacher is in that group Arashi. They`re famous and all, but I honestly don`t know anything about them.

One of the girls scoffed. "You were supposed to write those down earlier." She rolled her eyes, but eventually moved a step farther. Thank goodness. I didn`t want to get through one of these unnecessary arguments again.

After a while, I readjusted my glasses, only to realize that I was finished writing all of the notes. Other than that, I also found myself alone in the room. I sighed, and got up from my seat. I walked to the door, slightly bowing to the teacher.

Just when I passed his table, he took out something that caught my eye.

A DS.

I paused for a while and slowly took a step back, my thumbs inside my pockets.

"Sensei," I said as soon as I built enough courage. 

"Yeah?" He answered without looking up from his handheld console.

"..You play?" I awkwardly pointed at his DS.

He looked pretty concentrated on what he was playing. "Obviously."

Well, I tried. I was about to continue and walked towards the door, when I decided to pull a chair and sit by the front desk. Heh, might as well. I had nothing else to do anyway.

"So.. what are you playing?" I asked with my elbow on the desk and my chin resting on my palm.

He looked up and raised a brow at me. "None of your business."

I rolled my eyes. This wasn`t working. "Oh?" I paused, thinking of what to say next. "So you`re some celebrity right?"

He pressed a button quite hard. I assumed that paused his game. "What do you want?"

"Nothing," I said, trying not to laugh.

"You weren`t even listening to my lecture earlier." He shook his head and resumed his game. "Stop bothering me."

I know I said I didn`t know anything about Arashi, but I was pretty sure this guy was usually a happy person.

"Sensei," I said with a more concerned tone. "Is everything alright? You seem.. out of yourself."

He took a deep breath and slightly shook his head once before turning his swivel chair to the opposite direction.

It`s gonna be fun cheering him up for the next few days.

 

It was the second day of the seminar and the day pretty much went the same as yesterday. I almost unconsciously ended up reading a book again. And yes, I ended up staying after just to jot down the notes.

I figured I wasn`t going to talk to him anymore since I thought I was pretty rude the other day.

I was about to step out of the room, when I heard someone call me.

"Saya-san."

I looked back. "Ninomiya-sensei?"

"I apologize for yesterday," he said. "I was in a bad mood."

"I should be the one apologizing." I shyly scratched the back of my head. "I shouldn`t have talked to you like that all of a sudden." I bowed and started heading out.

"Wait!"

"..Yeah?"

"Are you busy?"

"Uhm.. not really."

"Do you mind grabbing coffee with me? My treat."

Being me.. well, I couldn`t resist that.

 

As many days passed, this became a daily routine. Nino and I became pretty good friends, to be honest. And I gotta admit, he`s a really nice and humble guy for a busy celebrity. Not that I`m saying busy celebrities are mean..

"So why suddenly call me out that one day?" I asked out of the blue. "When you asked me out for coffee?"

Nino chuckled. "I was still feeling slightly depressed that day," he said. "And I feel like I needed someone to get my thoughts out of it."

I nodded my head. "And you`re fine now, right?"

He walked a step closer to me and friendlily linked his arm with mine. "Yup," he answered. "All thanks to you~"

I smiled as I slightly started to skip. "You`re welcome~"

When I stopped moving, I felt a peck on my cheek. My eyes widened and I felt my whole face burn up. "Hey! What was that for??" I asked him.

Nino shrugged before continuing the walk with our arms linked together.


OMG. What a fail. 

First, I promised more than one oneshot on the weekend, but nooooo. I failed you guise. ;____; Well, I really was going to work on them, but I ended up having a serious-ish conversation with my sister. And I really needed that. I`ve really been holding a lot of things for so long, and it felt really good to have someone to talk about them with. 

Second, this oneshot`s pretty horrible. OTL Don`t hate me omg. ;-;

Oh well. School`s been killing me. Since the first day, I`ve been packed with a crapload of homework. -___-