Stupid Love

Story Factory [Oneshot Requests] - Temporarily closed

Today, I felt pretty good. Nothing special really happened, but I`m quite sure it`s because I`m wearing my favorite shirt. Heh, I look so good in this shirt. :3

I took my iPod and popped the earphones in my ears. And so I trotted out of the JYP building, hoping to see our van outside. I weirdly haven`t seen my hyungs around at all today. Hopefully, they`re already waiting for me outside. We recently just released our comeback album, and we were scheduled to record our first performance today.

Being so caught up in the music I was listening to, I just found myself bumping into a girl. And before I knew it, I felt hot liquid over my body. She spilled coffee all over me! >:|

I heard her gasp violently. "I`m really sorry!" I saw her bowing continuously from the corner of my eye.

Of course, I was pretty mad. I was out for a recording and she just ruined my favorite shirt. I looked at her.

..

She`s cute.

Instead of scolding her, I ended up giving her a genuine smile. "Aigoo, it`s ok." I tried to tidy my shirt up, although that didn`t really do much. Aish. What`s this girl doing to me? "Don`t worry about it, ok?"

She bowed again. "Are you sure??" she asked worriedly.

Omo~ She looks so adorable. 

"Yes, I am," I reassured her. Out of nowhere, my hands decided to take out my wallet from my pocket. "Here, go get yourself and whoever you`re meeting a new set of drinks." I took out a couple of bills and handed it to her. I had no idea what I was thinking, but hey, it`s one good fan account. :D

"Oh no!" She pushed my hand back. "I can`t take that. It`s ok, Jinwoon ssi." Then she just smiled at me and left.

 

The next day, wasn`t so different. 2AM had another recording, and for some reason, my hyungs didn`t meet up with me beforehand. Tsk. And you know what else? I saw her again. This time, I didn`t have my iPod on, so I actually saw her coming.

We both stopped when we were only about a meter apart. I slightly bowed and greeted, "Annyeong."

She smiled at me, now without much trouble. "Annyeong, Jinwoon ssi." 

I noticed that she was headed for our building. "Do you by chance, work here?" I pointed at the huge JYP sign by the entrance.

She nodded. "Ne," she said. "I actually only started yesterday, and it was really embarrassing getting into that incident." She innocently rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry about that again."

I smiled at her, hoping that she would just forget about it. "Well, I guess I`ll see you more often then." 

"Ne~"

I gestured to our van. "I have to go."

 

Everyday went the same. I went out our building, and I end up meeting up with Jaeha. Yes, I found out her name. 

I don`t know. There`s just something about her. She brightens up my morning. She makes me happy. No matter how tired or stressed I am, when I see her face, everything just changes.

 

One day, our manager let us take a break for a day. Normally, I`d either stay in the dorm, visit my family, or help out with the other groups in our company. But it wouldn`t hurt to pretend like it`s just like another work day, right?

I walked outside the building waiting for her, but of course, not making it obvious.

"Jinwoon oppa!" I heard someone call my name from behind.

I faced the building`s entrance and saw her coming from the inside. "Ah, Jaeha yah!" I greeted her happily. I tilted my head for a second. "That`s different." I gestured to the entrance door. "I usually see you coming from there." I pointed to the sidewalk.

Jaeha.. laughed at me. "I`m the one on normal schedule," she said. "You`re the one who`s off."

"..Huh?"

"You`re an hour early," she explained. "This is just about the time I walk to the cafe to get something. And when I get back, that`s when I see you here."

My eyes widened. I looked at my watch, and crap, she was right. I chuckled innocently, realizing the situation. "Uhm.. do you want me to walk with you then?"

Jaeha looked pretty surprised. "Uhh, ok..?"

The walk to the cafe was pretty awkward. We didn`t talk, and me being a celebrity, got us some stares.

Once we reached our destination, I smiled at her as if nothing wrong happened. "So what are those two drinks you usually order?" I asked her while looking at the menu. "Who`s the other drink for anyway?"

"Just two coffees," Jaeha said. "And it`s for one of my friends in work," she answered quite hesitantly. She took her wallet out headed for the counter.

I followed her, and before she could say anything, I went ahead and made the order. "Three coffees, please."

"Oppa, you don`t need t-"

"Don`t worry. I`ll pay for it just this one time."

 

"Well, I`ll be heading to the van," I said after taking a sip from my coffee.

Jaeha gave me a serious look. "There is.. no van."

"Oh.. right." I looked at my surroundings. "I forgot I`m on break today."

Having no schedule that day, I ended up just following Jaeha inside the building. For a while I just went with 2PM, helping with reviewing their new choreography.

 

Maybe I should go visit mom today, I thought to myself.

While walking down the hall, I passed by the production team`s room. Someone, and somethings, caught my eye. I entered the room and approached her desk.

"Yah, it`s been hours and you haven`t given the coffee to your friend yet??" I kiddingly scolded Jaeha, seeing two cups of coffee on her desk. One was obviously empty, and the other one was still perfectly untouched. "That`s gonna get cold."

Jaeha scoffed at me. She turned her swivel chair and faced her computer. "Take it. It`s always been for you anyway," I heard her mumble the last sentence to herself.

 

The next day was now another day of work. I waited outside, as usual. For both the van, and her.

The van wasn`t there yet, but I saw Jaeha walking to the building. And today, she was only holding one cup of coffee. She walked right pass me, almost as if she was mad.

"Hey!" I called out, making her stop. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I`m just having a bad day," Jaeha replied.

I smirked, probably not making things better. "If you liked me all along why didn`t you just say it?" I said quite shamelessly.

Her face flushed bright red. "I do not-"

"There`s nothing to be ashamed about," I said, smiling at her. At the sound of the van arriving, I turned around and started to walk the opposite direction. "I like you too anyway."

I heard her gasp.. and drop her cup of coffee.


Look who`s back from a scary long hiatus. .____. Sorrryyyyyy! >___<

Well fudge, my writing skills got baaaad. Lol. I hope you people still like it anyway. OTL

This one wasn`t too short, was it? O;

..I have like a week to finish all of the apps. :| I slack off too much.

Hehehehehe.

Oh, and check out http://kpopsweatbands.tumblr.com ~ The prices are down! :DD