Before the storm

Although You Didn't Know

 

BAP boys kept themselves quite for the rest of the day after that incident.No one mentioned about the matter at all;they were too disgusted to reminisce back the embarrassing moments.Even Daehyun wasn’t being himself that day.He didn’t show any affection to Ji Eun for he thought she was too cruel in handling this situation.

But Ji Eun showed no sign of being sorry at all.She was proud for what she did earlier and when some rightful pupils threw her some nasty comments about her actions,she glared at them.Of course,Ji Eun’s father was one of the parent who always made donation to the school and the principal would really just expelled a student just because of her words.The rightful pupils couldn’t do anything after that and just scurried off somewhere else.

“Oppa~~Do you want to come to my house for dinner tonight?”,she offered.Daehyun shook his head and tried his best to smile.”I have something to do tonight.I promised omma to accompany her to her friend’s party”,Daehyun murmured.”Alright,have fun!”,Ji Eun chirped.She didn’t even notice the changes in her fiancée at all.

Daehyun’s chauffeur reached Ji Eun’s bungalow and the car wheels skidded to stop at her entrance.”I will text you later”,Daehyun pecked on her cheeks and smiled.”Alright.Good bye oppa”,she pressed her lips gently on his lips and got off the car.Daehyun watched her back as she skipped into her house.*I am glad that you are by my side and I really love you,but you shouldn’t treat that innocent girl like that,no matter what she did*.

--

“Welcome back,miss”,the maids bowed right after they saw Ji Eun.As usual,she ignored them.She walked into the living room and saw her father’s back facing her.Her lips twitched into a mischievous smile as she tip toed towards him.

“Appa!”,she squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck from the back.Mr.Lee jumped on his seat,startled by her.”Ji Eun!”,he chocked on his saliva.Ji Eun quickly ran to the front and patted his back soothingly.

“I might have heart attack soon if you keep doing this”,Mr.Lee touched his chest.”I was just playing”,she giggled and sat down beside him.Mr.Lee took a look at her and smiled.He reached out his hands and brushed her bangs to the side.”So,what does my Mr.Lee doing at home at this hour?Shouldnt you be at the office now?”,Ji Eun questioned.

“Why?Mr Lee can’t have a rest?”,he playfully replied.”Of course Mr Lee can rest”,Ji Eun laughed and rested her head on his shoulder.His shoulder was broad and warm and nothing was more comfortable at that moment.”I wish appa could stay by my side forever”,she sighed and closed her eyes.

“I wish I can stay beside you,omma and Ji Sung forever too,Ji  Eun”,Mr Lee her hair.”Princess?”,Mr.Lee whispered.”Hmm?”,Ji Eun answered,her eyes still closed.”If,I said IF,one day..when appa is no longer in this world…”,Mr.Lee bit his lips,hard.”Make sure you take care of Ji Sung and omma well,arraso?”,he painfully said.

There was a silent pause in the conversation.When Mr Lee noticed there were no reply from his daughter,he took a glance at her.His daughter was now sleeping soundly on his shoulder as she let out a soft snore.”Silly girl”,he lightly chuckled and shifted his position to make her lie on his more comfortably.”Don’t worry,princess,even if appa is not here,appa will make sure you get the best of everything”,he whispered and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

-End-

Ssorry for the short update but another chapter coming up later on.:)