Physical exercise exams

Although You Didn't Know

 

Ji Eun plopped herself off from the new,but hard bed and found her body sore from being unfamiliar with the hardness.She rotated her neck to the left and then to the right while silently murmuring complains.”How did I slept through the whole night in this kind of bed?”.

She had used in sleeping in big,fluffy bed and there was no doubt why she couldn’t get use to the thin,hard bed.And Mrs.Lee smiled when she saw her frowning face as if she had already predicted it.”Having a hard time in your new bed?”,she stirred the pot of stew,chuckling.

“You cook,omma?”,Ji Eun ignored her teasing and raised a brow upon seeing her mother cooking.Mrs.Lee chuckled a little bit louder and said,”Well,before I married to your father,I am an independent woman,girl”.

“Whatever”,Ji Eun shrugged and sat on the wooden chair.”How long are we living here?I cant stand the stench,the bed,this chair..or rather,everything!”,she whined as soon as her mother started to serve the stew.

“I hope we could leave sooner too,but I don’t think so,dear.We..can’t afford anything else”,Mrs.Lee answered with a sigh.”I don’t like it here”,Ji Sung put a mouthful of stew into his mouth.

“I will go now.I need to ride the bus to school”,Ji Eun emphasized and took her leave after grabbing her bag.As she closed the door to her house,she wrinkled her nose in disgust and her frown got deeper.She looked around the neighbourhood again and still,she didn’t like a single bit of it.”Oh god,this stench”.

“Good morning,Ji Eun-shii!”,a voice greeted,his voice obviously sounded delighted.Ji Eun glanced towards the direction of the voice and groaned.*Do I really need to see him everyday from now onwards?*.

“Ji Eun-shii!I still cant believe you are actually staying here.I thought everything that happen yesterday was a dream”,Woohyun grinned,his smile was so genuine.”Yeah”,Ji Eun just gave him a fake smile and continued walking.

“Hey!You going to the bus stop too?Let’s walk together!”,Woohyun offered.Ji Eun clenched her fist tightly.She got Woohyun’s kindness wrongly.Woohyun just wanted to be kind to her but Ji Eun thought he wanted to for being from rich to poor.

“Look here,you!”,Ji Eun poked his chest,hard.”I don’t need anyone,especially you,to act like you are kind to me.So what I am living here now,so what I go to school by bus now?Just go away and live your life.Tell everyone that I stay here so that people know how poor am I and let them laugh at me”,Ji Eun blurted and ran away,again.

Woohyun blinked as he watched her back running farer than him with a confused expression.”I just wanted to help..”.

--

It was already a bad day for Ji Eun to move in a house that was ten times worst than her previous ones and  got angry at Woohyun in the morning.But,the god insisted to make her day worst.

Coincidentally,the teachers in the school announced that it would be the physical exercise examination day and all the students in the school will be gathered in the school field.Which means,Ji Eun would have to spend the rest of the day with everyone in school and the insults that she will get today would be more.What made it more worst was,she would be seeing Jung Daehyun and the rest of the BAP boys for the day.

“Okay,so I need you guys to get into partners to warm up!”,the teacher in charge,Ms.Lee commanded.Students burst into chatters and excitement filled the air.

Ji Eun started to look for a random girl or boy in her class to pair up with but when she approached them,none of them even responded to her offer of pairing up.Instead,they just gave her a snort.

She then looked around her and found herself locking eyes with Daehyun.Daehyun immediately looked away,pretending to be occupied with the girl that was squealing in front of him for choosing her as his partner.Truthfully,Daehyun had been looking at her since earlier and he really wanted to just run to her and ask her to be his partner,but of course,he didn’t.

*Daehyun oppa isn’t staring at me right?*,Ji Eun thought.”Erm”,a voice broke her thoughts away.Ji Eun turned to the voice and her face grew bored.”Which part of you don’t understand that I don’t want to see you?”,she crossed her arms together.

“I just wanted to ask you to be my partner.I don’t have one,neither did you”,Woohyun muttered.Ji Eun looked around her and indeed,Woohyun’s words were right.Everyone had already almost got themselves each a partner.

“In 10 seconds,if those of you who haven’t pair up,you will get detention after school hours!”,Ms.Lee announced.Woohyun then looked at Ji Eun with pleading eyes.”Please?You don’t want detention too,right?”.

Ji Eun stared at his rather-cute-eyes and sighed.”Fine,its just because of detention”.

 

-End-

Oh god,I didnt know what I had just wrote for an hour.:(.I am sorry that this chapters bores you out!I promise a more interesting chap the next time i update!