Accepted

Although You Didn't Know

 

“You seriously doing this,Woohyun hyung?You really doing this to me?”,L asked with a deep frown between his eyebrows.”What?Do what?”,Woohyun just blinked at him innocently.

“THAT”,L jabbed his index fingers towards Ji Eun.Woohyun turned towards the direction he pointed and the corner of his lips slightly twitched updwards.”I don’t find anything wrong asking her to work with us.She sings well,L”,Woohyun replied sincerely.

“I agree with L hyung,hyung.Dont you remember what she did to us?How rude she was,calling us ‘poor kids’?”,Sungjong emphasized.”You can’t sentenced someone to death just because a small mistake she make.Come on guys,give her another chance.We are very forgiving,aren’t we?”,Woohyun smiled.

“Something is wrong with him”,Dongwoo whispered into Sungyeol’s ears.”Yeah,he looks like he is..VERY fond of her”,Sungyeol immediately agreed.

Ji Eun on the other side was acting as nonchalantly as possible she could.She could feel those heated stares from the Infinite boys on her,but she pretended to look away.And for the first time,she felt embarrassed that she insulted someone.And what weird was,she wasn’t suppose to feel this way.She is Lee Ji Eun.She could do anything she want and don’t feel regret at all.

Ji Eun heard the Infinite boys talking about her and her bottom lips slightly jutted out.She could feel a sting of pain in her heart everytime she heard some negative comments about her from the boys but one thing never failed to make her feel better.It was how Woohyun tried to protect her by convincing his friends.

“Come on boys,just accept it.Manager nim had already accepted her.Why don’t we just try to be friends with her?Friends are much better than enemies right?”,Sunggyu,being the mature one voiced out his opinion.

The others were reluctant to do that at first,but since their leader had said it,they couldn’t reject what their leader wanted right.”Alright,alright”,the others grumbled,even though L didn’t agree to it until the end.

--

“Errr..hi?I am their leader,Kim Sunggyu”,the leader rubbed the back of his head sheepishly with his infamous eye smile.Ji Eun really wanted to laugh at how small his eyes were but she hardly held back with an awkward smile.

“Ji Eun”,she just shrugged and looked away.Woohyun gave her a thumbs up and she squeezed her eyes shut immediately.Oh god,why was she being in this awkward situation,she didn’t know.What she remembered was Woohyun walking towards her and pulled her up before making all the Infinite boys introduced themselves.

“Anyong!I am maknae Sungjong”,the maknae chirped.Ji Eun could feel how friendly and sincere he was with his happy tone.*Hmmm,this guy wasn’t as bad as I thought.Maybe I can be best friend with him*.

“I am the tallest and most handsome,Sungyeol.Nice to meet you”,Sungyeol bowed with one hands around his waist and send her the most dashing smile he thought he could give.Ji Eun really wanted to LOL at his actions but oh well,she managed to held it back as well.

“I am Howon.You can call me Hoya”.”Dongwoo,the second eldest!Nice meeting ya”.When Dongwoo walked to the side to join the others,Ji Eun turned her head towards the last person who hadn’t introduced himself.L.

L crossed his arms together and stared at her as if nothing was wrong.Ji Eun grabbed all her courage and stared him back as though she wasn’t affected by his cold,cool appearance.And she had to admit,this guy was pretty good looking.Okay,maybe not pretty,but,VERY.

“L.Come on.We are going to perform,after you”,Sunggyu urged.L’s shoulder slumped and a soft sign escaped from his lips.”Kim Myungsoo.Call me L.But if isn’t something important,don’t even think of calling me”,he bumped his shoulder against hers and walked away.

*Who do he think he is?!!He is a jerk!*,Ji Eun’s lips parted in disbelief.”Come on.I know what you are thinking.L is a jerk.But soon,you will know how good is him.Let’s get you ready for your first performance”,Woohyun tugged on her arm and lead her away,making Ji Eun wondered how the hell he knew what she was thinking.

--

Their first performance ended pretty successfully.The new addition to the Infinite group actually pulled in more supporters,especially the boys.Loud cheers could be heard from the audience when they heard Ji Eun’s voice.And Ji Eun couldn’t deny she actually like the feeling of people cheering and praising her.

The Infinite boys were more shocked than anyone else.They didn’t know a brat like Ji Eun could sing so well.And they couldn’t deny how pretty and angelic she looked when she smiled so brightly on the stage.They could never knew she had this side of her when they first met her.

“Extra pay.You guys did a very good job today”,the manager grinned and passed each of them their payment envelope.”ASA!!”,Hoya punched his fist in the air.”I could buy Jooyeon the PS3 game she wanted!”.”Stop trying to grab my sister’s love by bribing her with games,hyung”,L rolled his eyes.

*Sister?I bet the sister is the same as him*,Ji Eun snorted in her thoughts.Ji Eun then turned her attention back to the quite-thick envelope in her hands.She looked into it to find a stack of cash neatly tucked in the envelope.*My first hard earn money*,she almost teared up.

If it was last time,she wouldn’t even appreciate the amount of money.Money wasn’t something she cared at all last time since she was always full with it.But now,when she looked into that envelope,she could finally know how hard it was to earn that money.She knew she would use that precious money carefully.

“Touch?”,Woohyun nudged her shoulder when he noticed her staring at the envelope.Ji Eun quickly snapped out of her thoughts and snorted.”Me?Touch?”.Woohyun just laugh.She didn’t need to say anything for him to read her mind.Woohyun knew better the feeling of earning money with his own hard work himself.

“SAMGYUPSALLLLL!!~~”,Sunggyu waved his envelope in the air and the Infinite boys cheered loudly.Ji Eun was slightly held back at how excited they were even though it was just merely a treat of meat.”Man,I love you,small eyed hyung!You are the best!”,Dongwoo hugged the eldest waist.

“No words,lets go!!”,Sunggyu shouted excitedly.The boys started to follow Sunggyu’s back but Ji Eun just stood there,stunned.She didn’t know what to do at that moment.Follow them?Nah,she just wasn’t thick skinned enough to follow without an invitation.But she couldn’t stay there alone either.How is she suppose to leave the dangerous place herself?

Seconds later,Woohyun turned back to face her.”Aren’t you coming?”,he hollered.Ji Eun shook her head softly.”Come on,Ji Eun shii.The samgyupsal is the best over there!”,Sungjong waved.”Yeah,come together,I bet you will fall in love with it!”,Sunggyu called.”Come together,Ji Eun shii!Its old Gyu’s treat!”,Dongwoo and Hoya hollered together with a high fived.

Ji Eun chewed on her lips before looking at L cowardly.The Infinite boys turned their head towards the latter with begging eyes.They knew Ji Eun was afraid of being rejected by him since he showed the most resistance when she came.”Okay,okay!Stop giving me those look.Just come,since you made us have extra  pay today”,L muttered and turned away to hide his face.

The Infinite boys immediately cheered and Hoya and Sungyeol went over to pull Ji Eun together.Woohyun just watched them with a smile.He knew he made a right choice by introducing her to them.And for Ji Eun,she couldn’t deny that she really did have fun that night.She thought,maybe it wasn’t a very bad idea for being poor at all.

 

-END-