Lee Ji Eun

Although You Didn't Know

 

A figure slowly rose from her sleeping pose.She sat up from her bed and sleepily rubbed her eyes.She was a very pretty girl and you could even described her as ‘perfect’.

If you thought the next thing she will do was to stretch and yawn prettily like an angel,you were wrong.

Her eyebrows pinched together as soon as her eyes shot opened.”MADAM JUNG!”,her loud,annoyed voice bombed in her big mansion.

Footsteps can be heard immediately outside her room and a knock could be heard on her door.”COME IN NOW!”,she shouted.

“M-miss”,the middle aged lady bowed,shivering in fear.She crossed her arms and flipped her hair to the side.”Didn’t I ask you to change my curtain yesterday?Look at the sunlight shining in through that yellow silk curtain!Do you think I can sleep with all those lights on my face?”,she hissed.

“I-I am sorry”,Madam Jung quickly apologized.”Argh,the next time I see this happen,get yourself ready to be fired”,she rolled her eyes.”Now,where is my breakfast!I told you I want it on my bed today!”.

“Right away,Miss Ji Eun”,the lady quickly backed away from her room and rushed to the kitchen to get her the breakfast she wanted.”Make sure my bread is imported from French!”,she shouted.

Ji Eun got up from her bed and walked towards the mirror.She admired herself through her reflection and a satisfied smirk appeared at the corner of her lips.”As perfect as always,Lee Ji Eun”.

--

“Appaa~~”,Ji  Eun’s cute voice rang into Mr.Lee’s ears.”Good morning my beautiful princess”,he leaned forward and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Psshh,annoying”,the 12 year old Ji Sung rolled his eyes and plopped a piece of berry into his mouth.Ji Eun snapped her little brother a look.Ji Sung just looked away,ignoring her glares.

“Appa,look at me.What difference do you see in me today?”,Ji Eun spun herself in a round in front of Mr.Lee.”Hmmm”,Mr Lee tapped his chin.”You gained prettier”,he chuckled.”Appa!”,she tried to hide her big grin.”I bought a new Fendi handbag.Doesnt it look nice?”,she waved her new bag in front of her father.

“Everything looks good on you,either way”,Mr.Lee praised.Mrs Lee came into the scene,holding onto her cup of coffee with a frown.”You shouldn’t praise her too much,and Ji Eun,didn’t I told you not to buy anymore bag?You have dozens in your wardrobe”,Mrs Lee lightly chided.

“Dozens?She could open a shop with those amount of bag”,Ji Sung murmured.”Lee Ji Sung”,Ji Eun warned.”Just let her buy the things she wants.After all,I work this hard just to let you all have a good life.As long as she is happy,she could do anything she wants”,Mr Lee gave her daughter a smile.

*Hon Hon*,the familiar sound made Ji Eun beamed immediately.”Daehyun oppa is here!”,she squealed.”Byebye,appa.Byebye,umma”,she pecked on both her parents cheeks and ran out to meet her lover.”Bye,brat”,she mouthed to her brother when she checked that her parents weren’t looking.

--

Woohyun put on his backpack and made sure his glasses were neatly tugged to his ears.”Woohyun”,a warm voice called.

“Omma”,he politely greeted.The lady gave him a motherly smile and took his hands.She shoved a few papers of cash into his palm and patted his cheek.”Eat something good in school today”,she said.”No-omma,I don’t need this,I can always come back for bread later”,he shook his head.

“Cant you just take the money for once?Just take it as a treat.You won’t want to make me feel bad,right?”,she chuckled.Upon hearing her words,Woohyun softened.”Arraso,omma.I will be back after working.Take care and make sure you eat your medicine!”,he reminded.”Sure,son.Make sure you eat a lot too.Be careful!”,she waved as Woohyun exited the house with a smile.

He grabbed onto the strap on his backpack tightly,wondering what would happen to him today.*Insults?That’s already counted as a daily routine.Maybe..a few pranks*.He shook his head,not wanting to imagine anymore.

After a long walk,he finally reached the bus stop.He lived in a very poor area and the trip to Kangnam High would took him a very long time.He got up onto the already crowded bus.He squeezed in and managed to find a standing spot at the entrance.

He got off somewhere near the Kangnam district and started to walk to his school.Several branded cars passed by him with a loud honk and he knew who was it.Those students that like to .”These immature rich kids”,he murmured in an annoyed tone.

Soon,he reached his school.’Kangnam High’,he looked at the big sign that were hung above.*I wonder why am I even here*.”It’s the poor kid!”,he heard people shouting as soon as he stepped into the school compound.He lowered his head and continued to walk to his locker.”He is not leaving the school yet?!”,some girls snorted.

He quietly unlocked his locker and took out some books that he needed for class today.”Hahahahaha”,he heard the familiar angelic laugh.He jerked his head up to that direction.

There,he saw Ji Eun walking in,hands in hands with Daehyun.They laughed and Daehyun would took chances to peck on her lips.She smiled and Woohyun’s heart hammered in his chest immediately.*She is so damn beautiful*.

As the couple neared him,Ji Eun’s smile disappeared.*What is that poor nerdy boy looking at*,she frowned.”Stop looking.I know I am pretty and Daehyun oppa is handsome.Dont be jealous”,Ji Eun snorted as they walked pass Woohyun.

Woohyun gripped onto his books after hearing her words and his heart cringed.*She is the same*.

 

-End-

Please comment and subscribesss!:D