'That'

Although You Didn't Know

 

“Okay!!Quiet down!”,Ms.Lee shushed the crowd of students.”Lets start with warming up”,she smiled and began stretching her arms and legs.Students followed and giggles could be heard from them.

Daehyun’s partner  wasn’t even half interested in the exam.She was too busy musing over Daehyun and the rest of BAP boys,which Daehyun found her extremely annoying.He stretched and rotated his neck a little and shifted his eyes towards Ji Eun direction unknowingly.

Being Woohyun’s partner was something very good for Ji Eun actually.Other students didn’t bother to look over to their side since Woohyun was the cast over in school.But of course,there were those people who were too free,throwing insults on Ji Eun.

“I can’t believe she degraded herself so much.How could she partner up with that nerd”,a girl snorted.”You can’t blame her.She degraded her EVERYTHING”,the girls burst into laughter.

Ji Eun clenched her fist together.*Why can’t they leave me alone!*.Just when she was about to barge forward and tell them off,she felt something shoved into her ear.She looked at Woohyun who was responsible for that action.Her hands moved towards the ears and touched the solid object.It was a earphone.

“What’s this?”,she frowned.”Earphone”,Woohyun beamed.”I know it’s a earphone.What is this for?Moreover,no music?”,she rolled her eyes.”I am sorry..I can’t afford to buy a MP3 and my phone…”,he pinked and took out his really old phone.

“Then why this?”,she took it out and stared at him,this time,100% annoyed.”Sometime,pretending not to hear those awful things are better than confronting them.Dont you think so?”,Woohyun smiled even though he knew she was annoyed.

Hearing what he said,Ji Eun softened.Her frown disappeared and her annoyed expression turned into something warmer.*What he says is right*.With a shrug,she put the earphone back into her ear and stood under the sun together with Woohyun,enjoying the comfortable silence.

--

“Sit ups!20 times per person and change with your partner after you finish”,Ms Lee said.

Students began to move around and get to the sit ups position.”You first”,Woohyun offered.Ji Eun didn’t reply and just laid down on the grass.Woohyun moved to her front and pressed her feet.

While waiting for the other students to get ready,Ji Eun slowly turned her head to look at Daehyun.Daehyun’s partner was at his front and Ji Eun didn’t like how the girl seemed to be tracing her fingers on his legs.She saw the girl giggling and kept grinding herself on him.

She already felt the urge of running to them and pushed the girl off away from him building in herself.Just when she was about to push Woohyun off from her feet,Ms Lee blew the whistle,indicating the starts of the 20 times push up.Ji Eun felt herself screaming mentally in frustration but a part of her was glad that Ms Lee blew the whistle or she would have made a very terrible scene.”UP!”,Ms Lee shouted

Her eyes were still on Daehyun and his partner as she rose up,using her stomach strength while grumbling.”Ji Eun-shii!”,Woohyun yelled.Ji Eun quickly turned her face forward,only to have her face closer than near with Woohyun’s.

Woohyun blinked,followed by Ji Eun.His apple bobbed up and then down for salivating too much.He didn’t know what to do at the moment because their lips were so near and he felt himself eyeing her kissable lips.

Ji Eun at that moment felt her heart almost exploding due to the sudden rise in her heartbeat.She,althought didn’t look at Woohyun’s lips like how he did,she felt herself drowning in his eyes.Behind those big,nerdy glasses that he wore,for the first time,Ji Eun felt his eyes mesmerizing and it was so damn sincere.

It was as if time had stopped.It was as if..there were only two of them in that particular place.Their eye contact broke off when Ms.Lee shouted “Down” so loudly along with the ear piercing whistle sound.Ji Eun immediately laid back down as fast as she could and her hands slowly touched her heart that was now hammering in her chest so hard.

*What..exactly was ‘that’?*,she huffed as her cheeks grew warmer and warmer,remembering his soft,sincere eyes.

 

-END-

Sorry for not updating so long!