We love chickens.

Although You Didn't Know

“You guys seriously won?!”,Ji Eun’s eyes were as large as saucers.She had missed out the important scene that determined Infinite’s win when she fall asleep so soundly on Woohyun’s arms.Now,she was staring at the six boys who were sweaty,their faces were all wearing victorious smirks.

“Come on,of course we won!Look who we have in the team.Me,Lee Sungyeol”,Sungyeol bragged,his sentences making him ended with a smack on his head.”Everyone here contributes to this win,let me remind you THAT,choding”,Sunggyu pointed as he withdraw his palm back to his hip.”That really hurts!And,how many times I have say not to call me choding!I am a perfect young adult who drinks Americano!”,Sungyeol pouted and rubbed his head.

“Shut up”,Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at Sungyeol,but soon a wide grin replaced his dull expression.”What’s important now is the bet!!!I am so freaking excited”,he rubbed his palms together excitedly.

“What are you making them do?”,Ji Eun blurted,a part of her worrying what they would do to the BAP boys,in particular,Daehyun.”Wellllllll,you would be able to see it soon”,Myungsoo went on with a mischievous smirk.

--

“Hyunggg,we seriously have to do this?”,Zelo almost looked like he was tearing up.”Of course we do!We couldn’t back out our promise”,Himchan insisted as he patted Zelo’s back.

“If it wasn’t because of someone,we definitely wouldn’t be the one doing this”,Yongguk sarcastically replied and glared towards Daehyun’s direction.”Hyung,he did say he was sorry.So,let’s forget about that.You know what he got to go through these few days”,Youngjae eyed Daehyun.”I don’t know about what he had to go through.He never did tell us anyways.What I know was him dumping his so-called-beloved girlfriend and acted like some womanizer”,Yongguk spat and trudged away.

“You know Yongguk hyung don’t mean what he said,right?”,Jongup nudged Daehyun’s arms lightly.”Yeah,you know how he is with his temper”,Youngjae patted Daehyun’s back.Daehyun just gave them a small smile and trailed behind Yongguk.Well,what can he say in this situation anyways?

The 6 boys ran out from the changing room in a line and headed to the assembly hall where they would be doing Infinite’s request.Students who saw them along the corridor started to burst out in laughter and exclaimed how funny they looked.However,being the kingkas of the school,girls were obviously mesmerized by whatever they did.

Soon,all the students were already following them as they continued their way to the hall.You wouldn’t imagine how embrassed 6 of them were no matter how hard they tried to look unaffected.The 6 of them finally stopped at the entrance of hall where there were already a big crowd behind them,snapping photos and some even posted the ‘big news’ in social networks.

The moment the Infinite boys that were waiting in the hall saw how ridiculous the six of them looked,they exploded in laughter as though they had inhaled a huge amount of laughing gas.Of course,Myungsoo was the one feeling the most satisfied.Afterall,he was the one who contributed the ideas.

“Oh god,look how adorable they look!”,Dongwoo pointed at their costume and resumed with his weird,unique laughter.Zelo smacked his head with his arms that were now covered with yellowish,flabby costume.The over-sized arms managed to hit his whole face and Zelo started to whimper in pain.

That obviously made the Infinite boys laughed even harder.”I don’t think this is a good idea,guys”,Woohyun bit his lips as he eyed the six uncomfortable looking boys.He was feeling really bad that his friends were humiliating them although they did look really funny in the costume.”Oh hyung,stop being Mr.Nice for once!Look how stupid they look in that chicken costume!”,Sungjong wiped his already teary eyes due to the massive laugh.”I have to say Myungsoo did a great job this time!”,Hoya claimed and high fived Myungsoo in the process.

Ji Eun,who was standing at the corner,stared at Daehyun the whole time.She wasn’t feeling really good about this but she couldn’t help but admit that a part of her actually agreed to this.She thought it was a good idea to shame Daehyun like that since he had to pay for dumping her when she was in her hardest moments.But,did she really wanted him to be punish this way?

“Ya,laugh some more,s”,Himchan pouted.”Its okay,Zelo.Mama Himchan would make you some persimmon tea to calm you down later”.”Just start with what you want us to do,and,be quick”,Yongguk hissed.He really was trying his hard to held his anger in since he didn’t want the BAP boys to be described as poor sports.Afterall,they really did lose the match.

“As you wish,chickens”,Myungsoo smirked and looked at Sunggyu.Sunggyu nodded and the radio as signalled.A song played and the crowd suddenly grew wild when they realised what it was.The laughter in the hall got louder when the BAP boys suddenly started to move-or rather,dance,following the tempo.Yes,you are right,BAP ARE DANCING TO THE CHICKEN SONG!

“We L-O-V-E chickens!!”,the six of them chanted as they drew hearts with their arms.And believe me,the Infinite boys who were watching the entire dance dropped to the ground with their face extremely red,laughter still ringing in their mouth,when they heard the chants coming out directly from the Kingkas’ of Gangnam High.

--

“CHEERS!”,the boys clanged their glasses of soju together and gulped it down in one big mouthful.Ji Eun cringed at the sight of them in their breath after swallowing the bitter,hot liquid.She was used to the sight of people drinking alcohols from wine glasses,moreover,either in a glamorous dinner party,or classy restaurant.Who would have imagine that she would be sitting in the pojangmacha (small tented restaurants on wheels, or street stalls in South Korea) with boys who weren’t wearing coats?

“Why didn’t you drink,Ji Eun?”,Hoya pushed the glass nearer to her.”Ya!Drink it!We have to celebrate our victory and those bastard’s humiliation!”,Dongwoo gulped down another glass.”No,thanks”,Ji Eun held out her palms and looked away.She originally didn’t want to follow them but was forced too when the boys forcefully pulled her along even though Woohyun tried to stop them.”Guys,if she didn’t want to drink it,then leave her alone”,Woohyun frowned.

“What?Someone could actually say no to soju?”,Sunggyu chuckled,as if it was the most unbelievable fact.”There is no such word as ‘no’ in Lee Sungyeol’s dictionary”,Sungyeol smirked.The tall boy stood up and put his glass of soju at the entrance of Ji Eun’s mouth in a swift of eyes and forced it down even though she was resisting.Woohyun who was held back by his half-drunken friends,were yelling and shouting them to stop.Oh well,the Infinite boys were to hype up for the day that they lost their sanity.

“BLUEK!”,Ji  Eun chocked and patted her own chest.At first,she hated the taste of the bitterness in the liquid till she almost spat it out.However,when she was forced to swallow it down(Sungyeol was cupping both her cheeks),she had to say the aftereffect of the drink was actually quite good.There was still a slight bitterness in her tongue but it was now followed with a tinge of sweetness.

Moments later,she was already enjoying it as she gulped down more and more glasses of soju.The boys were elated that she was finally joining in that they ordered even more.Woohyun,who wasn’t really fond of alcohols,was the only one conscious along with Sungjong who was underage.”Hey,stop.You had too much”,Woohyun held Ji Eun’s wrist when he saw her getting drunk.”I*hiccups* still want more”,she giggled and clang her glass with Hoya.

“No,you are drunk already,Ji Eun”,Woohyun still holding her wrist.”No!”,Ji Eun pushed his arms away.”We love chickens!!!”,she squealed for one last time before laying down on the table,passed out.”Hyung,you better get her back first!”,Sungjong suggested as he tried to stop Dongwoo from undressing himself.”Are you sure you are okay with the others?”,Woohyun eyed the other four who had already passed out like Ji Eun.”Ya!Dont worry about us!”,Sungjong assured and urged him to go.“Well then,alright.Let me know when you get them home!”,Woohyun reminded and lifted Ji Eun onto his back.

Ji Eun comfortably  laid her head on his back as she wrapped her arms around his neck,thinking it was her pillow.Woohyun’s heartbeat immediately rose as he had never had a woman,moreover Ji Eun to be so close to him before.Ji Eun mumbled something incoherently and shuffled closer to his face.Woohyun could feel her burning cheeks due to the alcohol effects as she pressed her cheeks onto Woohyun’s neck.

Woohyun unknowingly smiled when he saw how her lips slightly parted and how cute she looked with her face so red like a tomato.”I…we…love chickens..”,she mumbled and fell into a deeper slumber.Woohyun chuckled and shook his head.*Babo,you love chickens..but…I love you..*.

 

-END-