Chapter 59- Love again.

Who exactly is the father of my child?

No one's POV

The next morning, D.O was on his way to Seohyun's apartment. 'Seohyun ah.' 'Shhhh... The child's asleep let's talk outside. D.O was surprised see another woman in there.

Meanwhile, back in the hotel. Seohyun and Suho was sleeping soundly. 'Eur ru rong, eur ru rong, eur rung nae~~' Awoken by Suho's alarm, Seohyun opened her eyes, she noticed Suho was hugging her. A few seconds later, Suho opened his eyes.

Sh: Why are you sleeping beside me?

S: Why am I sleeping beside you?

Sh: Why are you hugging me?

S: Why am I hugging you?

Sh: Why is your shirt off?

S: Why is my shirt off?

He looked down at his body and relise what she said was true. 'AHHHHHH!!!!' The both them screamed out loud in their room. *Knock* *Knock* 'Excuse me, is everything alright in there?' Seohyun shut Suho's mouth with her hand 'Its just a rat! But we've caught it. Kumawo.'

Sh: How the heck I get here? Was it you?

S: I only brought you here because you were totally drunk to go home so I brought you here.

Sh: Did you do anything nasty to me last night?

Suho smiled and showed her his handphone. 'Seohyun ah, I know you won't listen to me. So I got it on tape so you know wha!!!' Suddenly, he was dragged to bed 'Lets have fun hahahaha!!!'

Sh: I can't believe it, I really did 'that'?

S: *Nod* Yep. You did, I tried whatever can but I didn't you'll be that strong when you're drunk.

Sh: O..t..t...o...k...e.... *cries* That means I'm gonna be pregnant with your child?

S: Yayaya. Why are you making big fuss over such thing?

Sh: I had Leo already and now I'm having another one with you? Oh God this is ridiculous! Why the heck am I still alive??

Suho's POV

Seeing her panic was kind of cute and funny, it makes me wanna laugh to death.

(Flashback)

After the kiss, my phone rang so I immediately answer it. It was Chanyeol on the line and I told him I was totally alright and nothing to worry about. Out of nowhere Seohyun start to backhug me. 'Why aren't you you going to bed~~ hehe!' immediately, I thought of something fun.

'Seohyun ah, I know you won't listen to me. So I got it on tape so you know wha!!!' I was dragged to bed, immediately as soon as I layed on it, Seohyun was lying down facing me. I could see tears falling out of her eyes.

Sh: I miss you.

S: I miss you too.

Sh: I wish I could I turn back in time so everything won't be like now.

S: Jinjja? Then lets time travel together.

Sh: How? Time machine don't exist.

S: It does.

I waved my hands infront of her eyes 'Now all the bad time had disappeared.' she fell alseep all of sudden, I gave her a good night kiss and sleep immediately.

(end of flashback)

I caressed her head 'Kwenchana. just continue your life now.' She gave me death glare and hit her head against my I shout in pain.

D.O's POV

I was driving back to my home. Today's rode its kind of busy, so I'll be home a little late.

(Flashback)

D: Who are you? Who sent you here?

Hy: I'm Hwayoung, I'm one of master Junmyun's servant. I was told to take good care of the child until my master told me to go back.

D: Where is he now?

Hy: He's with his girlfriend spending the night together. This only what I know.

(End of flashback)

Damn it Kim Junmyun.... Why do you you have to get in my way!!?? Can't you just give me way? *honk* *honk* *bang* 

No one's POV

Lu: Manager hyung Where is D.O?

The manager stop Luhan, he was on the phone. 'Something has happened to D.O I'm afraid you have to go without him.' He immediately went inside the car and drove to the hospital.

Meanwhile Seohyun and Suho were at the buffet area having their breakfast. Seohyun was eating some greens while Suho was eating omellete. Seeing Seohyun very toubled, he decided to alittle.

S: Why are you eating only greens? You know its not enough for the baby inside you?

Sh: You... What a bustard.. Do do you think I plan to keep it for your sake?

S: Its not for my sake but its the for the baby's. If anything happens to it, I'm gonna be blamed for not being a good appa.

Sh: Aish!!!

'Kurae wolf naega wold awoooo~~' Suho picked up his mobile phone 'Yobseyo, Luhan hyung.'

'She's my black pearl~~~' Seohyun picked her phone 'Yoboseyo? Ne I am.'

'Mwo!!??' The both them shouted as they talk to the phone, people are looking at them. 'Aigoo... Kids nowadays don't knows what manners are.' An ahjummah walked pass.

S: Where is he? Is he badly hurt? Omo ottoke?

Sh: Which hospital is he in? Aish! Can't he just be more careful?

S: I'm going there right now.

Sh: I'm going now.

The both of them hung up the phone and Seohyun quickly stood up and left the restaurant 'Ya! Where are you going? Wait for me!' Seohyun look at him with disbelieve 'Would you mind stop tailing me for a while? D.O is in the hospital right now and....' Suho silent her with his pointer.

S: Going to see D.O? I am also going there too.

Sh: Wae?

S: Manager hyung is there, I need to do my job well as EXO's guardian. Pali!

He grabbed Seohyun's hand and ran out of the hotel 'Taxi!' they a took a taxi and went to the hospital.

D.O's POV

'He only injured his arm, he's lucky its not fractured. But his bruises on his face our quite bad it'll take months to recover.'

'So he won't need to stay in the hospital?'

'Ne. He can return home now.'

'Kamasahamnida, song sae nim.'

M: Look you're so lucky! You almsot got yourself killed, from now on just stop riding.

D: So you mean every driver will get hurt like me?

M: Aigoo this child... Come let me help you out.

D: Ah! Kwenchana! I can get on my own!

As I stood up 'Pali!' I could hear Seohyun noona's voice as she rushed into the ward, she was pulling Suho with her. As soon as I saw Suho, all the anger start rushing up all the way to my head. I clench my left fist and was about to punch him but Seohyun noona stopped me, she kept shaking her head.

Sh: We'll talk later arraso?

D: Last night. Where were you? I've called 10 times but I couldn't get through.

Sh: D.O ah...

D: Answer me!!!

S: Ya D.O, don't be harsh on her she's extremely...

D: Hyung just stay out of my way, can't you see I'm talking to her. You're coming with me.

I grabbed Seohyun noona's hand tightly 'Appeun! D.O please let go! My hand is gonna break!' I ignored her and dragged her all the way out of the hospital. 'Taxi!' I took a taxi to her apartment.'

Seohyun's POV

As soon as we arrived at my apartment, D.O opened the door. Leo was at the doorstep 'Omma! Kyungie appa!' D.O quickly carried Leo into his bedroom and lock him up. 'Kyungie appa! *knock* *knock* Kyungie appa! Open up the door! Leo is scared.'

Sh: Why are you doing this D.O? Why?

D.O looked blankly at me, a few seconds later. I could feel a huge tight slap on my right cheek, this is unbelievable, I never knew D.O could go up to this extend. Suddenly, he grabbed my neck, for a moment I could even breathe he was grabbing it too hard.

D: You! Where did you go last night with Suho hyung! Tell me. Tell me!!!

Sh: *cough* *cough* D.O!! Let... me..go *cough*

Le: Omma! Omma! Omma! Leo is scared!

Memories...Their returning...

(Flashback)

'Ahhhh! Let me go!!! Junmyun!' *splash*

(end of flashback)

Suho's POV

I get to Seohyun's apartment as fast as I could, when I arrived, I open the door and couldn't believe my eyes D.O was trying to strangle Seohyun. 'Ya! Are you crazy' I quickly pushed him away and punched him in his face!' He just fell and collapse

S: Ya. Get up now! I'm not done with you yet. I'll make make sure I will beat the hell out of you before the police even get here.

I grabbed his collar and was about to punch him 'Ahhhh! D....d....d...dead!' Seohyun was screaming and screeching while pointing at him. She was ruffling her hair with her eyes wide opened. i tried to get near her but she screamed out loud. 'Police!' Suddenly a group of police start appearing at the apartment Seohyun start screaming really loud and ran into her room.

==Hours later==

'Song sae nim. How is she?'

'She has traumatize by her past after regaining all her memory. Its best to keep her isolate for now.'

'Is she going to be like this the whole time?'

'She needs time. She'll get back to normal after getting all the treatment.'

I went to Seohyun's ward, she's been dozed by the son saeng nim. She'll go crazy when she gets up. *Kurae wolf naega wolf awooo~~' Its Kai

S: 'Yoboseyo?'

K: 'Ya hyung!!! Are you crazy!! You've put D.O hyung in jail??'

S: 'Kai, just let me explain!!!'

K: 'I don't care! Just let him please *cries*'

S: 'Ya! He was about kill his girlfriend and you just let it happen? Uljima!'

Aish!!! What crybaby! Don't even know what's going on blaming me for eveything 'S...su...ho...' Did Seohyun just said something? I turned to her she's still asleep. I guess that's my imagination after all.

 

1 week later...

No one's POV

'Hey, you've got a visitor.' The officer opened up D.O's cell 'There is people who still wanna see me even I've almost killed someone?' D.O was accompanied by a police officer to the visitor room, he was surprised to see Suho.

S: Yo!

D: Why are you here?

S: I wast rying to see if you've changed after staying here for a week. It seems like you're doing well.

D: Hurry tell me what you want and faster leave.

S: I'm here to congratulate you as Leo's appa.

D: I've known it along. Why do you need to tell me again?

S: Its because you need to tell Seohyun on your own. Wait till she's all better she's come and visit you.

D: How is she now?

S: Nothing much. Only traumatise by her old memories. She'll be alright soon.

D: I'm glad to here about it.

 

1 month later....

 

 

Suho's POV

Things have turned back to normal after that, EXO had finsihed their activities while D.O needs to be in the lock up for at least a month more.

S: Seohyun?

Sh: Suho? Where have you been?

S: Do you feel better now?

Sh: Ne. Thank you for sending a good counselor for me. Where is Leo?

S: He's in my omma and appa's care for now.

Sh: Oh Kumawo...

S: Seohyun?

Sh: Suho? Where have you been?

S: Do you feel better now?

Sh: Ne. Thank you for sending a good counselor for me. Where is Leo?

S: He's in my omma and appa's care for now.

Sh: Oh Kumawo...

I sat on her bed and caressed her head. 'You're getting even more cuter everytime I see you. Why do I easily fall into it?' She gave me pout and pecked my cheek. 'Suho ah, when am I going to get discharged?'

'Well, only when your bad memories disappear.' I took out a tiny box of ring and opened it. 'What is this? A ring? Are you gonna propose to me?'

S: Dear Seo Joo Hyun will you take me Kim junMyun as you man?

Sh: Why is it so sudden? Arrso, I will take you as my man. Hahaha!!

 

2 weeks later....

 

Seohyun was discharged from the hospital a few days ago, today I'm bringing her to see D.O, he has 2 more weeks to be released. The car arrived at the prison.

S: Kwenchana?

Sh: I am afraid he might hit me.

S: Kwenchana just scream for help.

Seohyun's POV

I was sitting alone waiting D.O. Though, he almost cause hurt to me but I've already forgiven him, the door opens and D.O was brought in by and officer. He sat on the chair opposite me. It took a few minutes before we could start our conversation.

D: Its seems like you're gonna say something. Say it out.

Sh: How... have you been?

D: I'm still doing well.

Sh: Oh.... Suho told me there is something you want to confess. What is it?

D: To be truth I failed to be Leo's appa.

Sh: You're telling me that Leo appa was your son?

D.O start to tear up too 'Seohyun noona, mianhe. I am not being a good appa. I deserved to be punished for hurt you and Leo.'

Sh: *Sob* *sob* Kwenchana, its over. Don't repeat again.

==An hour later==

S: You're done already?

Sh: Umm. I already knew.

S: Did you cry really hard? Your eyes are kind of swollen.

Sh: You know about the wedding invitation,

S: Did he approve?

Sh: Ne.

(Flashback)

Sh: D.O ah. I've got something to give you. I have something to tell you, Suho and I getting married.

D: I see, I know you might marry end up with again. Chukahae.

Sh: I want you to be at my wedding too. So I'll be waiting.

D: I have favour.

Sh: What is it?

D: After you marry Suho. Can still be Leo's appa?

Sh: Of course, Leo is your son after all.

(end of flashback)

No one's POV

Suho brought Seohyun to EXO's dorm. As soon as he openes the door he notice that the living room was decorated but no one was around. 'Moya? Where have all the kids gone to? Hey come out!'

'Surprise!' The rest of the EXO members appeared out of their hiding place and start through confetti at Seohyun and Suho.

S: Aish! Guys! What's going on here?

Lu: Congrats on your patchback you two!

X: Come on lets get the party started!