Manager Seohyun part 2

Who exactly is the father of my child?

No one's POV

Cameraman: Thank you for the hard work! We do appreciate.

EXO-K had finished their photoshoot and they went for a short break like having some beverages.

 

Seohyun: Ok boys! Good job! Please take your time, we will leave in half an hour for next schedule.
 
EXO-K: Ne!
 
Seohyun went to a coffee lounge to record the schedule they attended through her laptop. After 20 minutes, EXO-K already finished their break and they head to the exit and waiting for the bus to bring them to their next schedule. The bus came, Seohyun and the EXO-K members went off to the next location.
 
Sehun: Seohyun noona. Where are we going next?
Seohyun: Ermm.... Let me see... You will be performing with EXO-M at Mnet stage later on.
 
Sehun: Hurray! I will get to see Luhan hyung later!
Seohyun: Who?
 
Sehun: Luhan hyung. He was from EXO-M. He was my best buddy.
Seohyun: Oh I see.
 
Baekhyun: Hey! Whats up guy? Can I join in the talk too? I am bored.... Chanyeol is asleep and I am all alone.
Sehun: Ok Ok! Join us!
 
Seohyun: When did you guys debut?
Baekhyun: Not long ago, we only debuted for 3 days.
 
Sehun: But we do have a lot of teasers released last year.
Seohyun: Oh I see. Guys, please save the talk for later. Its seems like we're arriving soon, please wake all the members that are asleep.
 
Sehun and Baekyun: Ne. Noona
The bus already arrived at Mnet station and got off the bus.
End of POV
 
Sehun's POV
Everyone including me got off the bus and I saw this huge building named "Mnet music"
"Ok guys. Lets go in." Seohyun noona said as she signaled all of us to follow her.
 
We went to the backstage and I can see there were so many senior celebrities. We were told to wait at the backstage for EXO-M by Seohyun noona. Soon enough, EXO-M start to appear and Luhan hyung quickly ran towards me and was excited but since there was a camera filming backstage scene. I quickly turn him to the camera and start to pose together and said " We are one!"
 
"Sehun, I really miss you! How have you been?" He said as he jumped excitedly
"I missed you too hyung! I am fine as usual. What about you?"
 
"I am same fine as usual too. By the way... Who is that girl over there with laptop" He said as he pointed at the Seohyun noona.
 
"Oh. She is our new manager."
"Oh I see. Well.... I'm happy to hear everything is alright."
 
"Ok EXO members. Time for rehearsal, so please proceed to the stage now." A coordinator came over and told us
We went to the stage and the cameraman  all start positioning the camera and we had our name tags on.
 
"Ok guys! please introduce yourselves."
"We are one! Annyeong Haseyo! EXO imnida."
 
"Ok we're going to start the rehearsal so please get ready in position!"
 
The music played:
Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?............
The rehearsal ended and we went to backstage.
End of POV
 
Seohyun's POV
While their going to perform later. I closed my laptop and left the Mnet building. I went to a nearby supermarket to buy some snacks for those hungry kids, its my job as manger to take care of my artist after all... I bought 12 breads of different flavour and went back to where I came. As i enter the building I saw, there was group staff looking at me while I was entering. One of them came up to me.
 
"You must be EXO-K's manager right? Nice to meet you, i am EXO-M's manager Mr Kim."
"Ne. Annyeong haseyo my name is Seohyun. You can call me Miss Seo if you want."
 
"Oh ya. What are you holding in your hand? Its pretty bulky from it looks."
"Oh I bought some bread for the boys since they work hard from morning and haven eaten yet. that's why I got them for both EXO-K and EXO-M."
 
"I see. Thank you for caring my EXO-M boys."
"You're welcome. Anyway, since the boys will perform in a hour time. I think I will bring these for them."
"Well alright see you."
 
I waved at Mr Kim and went to the changing room.
 
"Hey boys! I bought you bread to eat. Since you all have worked very hard since morning."
 
All off them start rushing to me and each take a bread immediately. Awww... Poor hungry kids...
 
"Thank you Noona!" Tao said as he eat his bread
"You're welcome."
 
After EXO have eaten their bread. They were energized and were ready to perform.The were told to go to the backstage to get ready for everything.
 
"Ok boys! Good luck! Perform at your best!
"We will!" The shouted as they went up the stage and start to perform. 
 
"Wow! They sure are very happy today. Don't you thing?" Said Mr Kim as he came and watch the performance.
"Yes they sure are." I said as I looked and JunMyun.
 
(Flashback)
"Kwenchana? You seemed very down. Is there anything I can help?"
"Even if you knew, There is nothing you can do."
(End of flashback)
 
*Sigh* ....... 
End of POV
 
No one's POV
(9.00 pm....)
As soon as EXO finished their performance its already very late.
 
Seohyun: Ok great job boys!
Sehun: AAAA~~~ I am so tired and hungry... Manager noona... can we go somewhere and eat?
 
Chanyeol: Why not lets go and get Kalbi?
Baekhyun: Yeah Yeah! good idea!
 
Suho: You guys! Don't bully her!
Seohyun: Well erm.... Since you guys wanted Kalbi, then lets go to the restaraunt nearby SM building.
 
Kai: Sure sure!
D.O: ............
End of POV
 
Kai's POV
We went to a restaurant with Seohyun noona and ordered Kalbi. While we were having our meal. All of us start to have conversation.
 
"Noona, how old are you?" I asked
"I am 21 this year. What about you?" She asked me
 
"I am 18 this year." I replied
"Oh! So you're same age as Suho hyung." Baekyun said to Seohyun noona
 
"I see." She said as she eats
"Noona, where do you live?" Chanyeol asked
 
"Me? I lived in an apartment near here." She replied Chanyeol
"Do you live with you parents?" I asked her
 
"Ani. I live with my 3 years old son." She replied
"I see.... *I replied
 
"Speaking of that.... My son! Oh my God! I forgot to pick my son! Its going to be midnight soon! I am sorry I gotta go! See ya next time." She said as she grab her bag and left.
"Its really surprising she had a child at this age right?" I said to Suho hyung. He never respond.
 
"Hyung?" Kwenchana?" I said as I waved my hand at him. Still no respond haiz....
End of POV
 
Author's Quote:
Sorry everyone. Have to pause here. I will update soon.