Manager Seohyun

Who exactly is the father of my child?

 

The next morning
(EXO-K's dorm)
 
No one's POV
 
5am........Everyone in EXO-K are sleeping sound soundly.
"Get uuuuuuuuuuupppppppp! Get uuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!" Its JunMyun's alarm clock again....He was too tired to get up and off it. Sehun too.....
 
Chanyeol: Suho hyung! Get up! Your alarm is making us irritated....Shut it
Suho: W.....what time....is it?
 
Chanyeol: its already 5 am you better hurry. If not the manager is going to kill you.
Suho: K... I will. Please help me wake the members. Sorry.
Suho went to bathroom and take a shower.
End of POV
 
(5.45am outside EXO-K's dorm)
Seohyun's POV
 
I can't believe this.........
(Flashback)
Last night when I was surfing the net. I access youtube and typed EXO-K, I saw a link written "EXO-K MAMA" and clicked on it.
 
Here the song goes:
마마! 이젠 내게 대답해줘 왜 사람들이 달라졌는지
mama!ijen naege daedaphaejwo wae saramdeuri dallajyeonneunji
아름다운 시절이라는게 존재하긴 했는지
areumdaun sijeoriraneunge jonjaehagin haenneunji
이제 더는 사랑하는 법도 잊었고 배려하는 맘도 잃었고
ije deoneun saranghaneun beopdo ijeotgo baeryeohaneun mamdo irheotgo
등을 돌린 채로 살아가기 바쁜걸
deungeul dollin chaero saragagi bappeungeol
 
I paused the music and my expression was. WTH!!! Did I just saw JunMyun? Maybe is not him, it must someone that's similar never mind, I will just go to bed.
(End of flashback)
 
Now its already 6.05 am. Oh my God I am going crazy! Chill chill. I am going to knock on the door now.
End of POV
 
Kai's POV
 
Chanyeol just woke me up..... I am so sleepy I didn't bother to open my eyes so I just sleepwalked to the kitchen to get water to drink. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it.
'Annyeong. Who are you?" I asked with eyes half opened
 
'I am your new manager. I am here to pick you guys up, please make sure that you all are ready by 6.30. We will be leaving if you are late."
"Ok ok. Come take a seat and wait" I said as I went to the bathroom to shower.
 
"WHAT???!!!" I heard Suho shouting but I didn't bother I just take my shower instead.
End of POV
 
JunMyun's
 
I actually finished my shower and I went to the living room. All of a sudden I saw a girl.
"Excuse me. Who are you." The girl turn to me and it was Seohyun! I start to panick.
"Seohyun? What are you doing here in my dorm?"
 
"Good day JunMyun. Starting from today I will be your manager."
"WHAT???!!!" I shouted
"Why didn't tell me you're a singer from start?"
 
"Its not that I don't want to. I am suppose to keep it a secret except for my family."
"Oh well.... Please hurry up you're going to be late if you stay here and talk to me."
"Ok. I am going to prepare." I said as I walked off to my room.
End of POV
 
Seohyun's POV
 
Haiz... I cannot believe its JunMyun being an EXO-K member. Nevermind... what to do? I am already their manager.
"Hey guys! Its already 6.25! You better hurry up if not I am leaving!" I shouted and all them start to appear.
"We're here!" All of them said
 
"Hello everyone, my name is Seohyun. I will be your manager starting from today. I expect everyone to listen to me."
"Yes!" They all replied
"Ok Lets go! The bus is waiting." I said as head for the door while they follow.
 
All of us left their dorm and head to the bus near their apartment car park.
End of POV
 
D.O's POV
 
This girl... is really smart. Don't tell me she is trying to come here for revenge. Watch out, I got my eyes on you, Seohyun.
 
"D.O, you better stop having stupid thinking. I can read your mind from the back." Baekhyun said and I turned back to him.
"Oh shut up hyung." I send him a telepathy message and face the front again.
End Of POV
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
"What's so wrong about the girl? I find her alright." I said to Chanyeol
"Am not sure. I think D.O is really protective against us."
"Maybe...." I said
 
"Oh ya. Seohyun noona may i know where are we heading to?" I asked Seohyun
"We will be going to the salon to get your hair styled then we will go to the studio for your photo shoot." She said
We took our bus and went off to the Salon.
 
(At the Salon)
We entered the salon and sat on the chairs. Seohyun noona sat on the couch to read her magazine. One thing I am abit pissed is that D.O won't stop staring at her, this is really silly.
 
"Ya D.O. eyes on the mirror" I mouthed out the words while pointing at the mirror.
"I am going to punch you if you keep bothering me." He mouthed back while lifting his fist.
 
"I am going to tell Suho hyung if you keep suspecting her." I mouthed back and pointed as Suho hyung
"And what are you guys doing?" Chanyeol mouthed as he pointed at us.
 
"D.O won't stop bothering manager noona and I am trying to stop him." I mouthed while pointing at D.O and Seohyun. Suddenly Suho hyung walk over to us and start to joining in.
 
"If you guys keep talking about her. You 3 will be killed by me." Suho hyung mouth as he show the throat slicing move.
"Fine" The 3 of us stopped.
End Of POV
 
No one's POV
 
The hairdresser start to come and attend to them.
 
Hairdresser: Ok guys, we're going to get your hair styled so everyone please face the mirror.
 
The EXO-K members start to face their own mirror, except for D.O. He is still staring and Seohyun. The hairdresser that was suppose to attend to him was a little furious.
 
Hairdresser: Hey! Face the mirror!
D.O: Ok! sorry sorry.
 
D.O turn away from Seohyun and start to look at the mirror.
 
Chanyeol: Baekhyun ah after our schedule. Shall we go and eat Kalbi (Korean BBQ)
Baekhyun: I hope so, if manager noona allows.
 
Kai: Aaaa... I wish I could fall asleep here.
Sehun: Be careful, Suho hyung will get angry, including manager noona.
 
Kai: Whatever. Doesn't mean his is the leader it means he needs to listen to me totally.
Suho: Kai~~~ did I here something from you?
 
Kai: Ahhh! Nothing hyung!
Sehun: Kekekeke!
 
After everyone had finished with their hairstyle, their off to the studio to have their photoshoot.
 
(At the studio)
 
Photographer: Welcome EXO-K! Great to have the honor to work with all of you! Please get ready for the photoshoot
Seohyun: Ok guys! Go and change into the outfit given to you. Please be here after you're done changing.
 
EXO-K: Ne.
 
It took about 15 minutes for everyone to change and they all were getting ready for the shoot.
 
Photographer: Ok! Everyone please get into your position.
EXO-K: Ne.
 
D.O was still staring at Seohyun and he forgot to smile.
 
Photographer: D.O! Smile please.
Everyone starts to giggle because of him
 
D.O: Oh Mian!
Photographer: Ok camera rolling 1,2,3. *snap*
 
 
Author's quote:
Poor Seohyun, D.O won't stop suspecting her as a secret exposer. Don't worry D.O, soon you will know Seohyun's true color. Just wait alright? Next chapter will be up soon =)