Chapter 52- Revealed!

Who exactly is the father of my child?

                                                                          ++Chapter 52++                                                                            

Seohyun's POV

Suho: Tada! Home sweet home!

 I opened my eyes and saw an apartment infront of my eyes. It looks kind of familiar. Since when did I last step my foot in here. Its kind of dusty, there is no point of removing my shoes. So I entered the house with my shoes on.

Seohyun: Whose apartment is this?

Suho: Its yours and Leo's. You both live in here, you don't remember?

Seohyun: Ani.

Suho: Take a look around first,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV

As Seohyun browses the apartment. I placed our baggage at the couch and sat at the couch. Its kind of dusty everywhere, I didn't know there could be lots of dust in 3-4months. I took out my Iphone to browse message sent to me for the pass 3 months. I my phone and got a shock Wow...

1000 miss calls a few days ago.

30 000 message....

"Where are you?" from Baekhyun

"Where are you?" from....

Seohyun: Ah! *Sneeze*

Suho: Seohyun kwenchana?

Seohyun: Ne. Its really dusty.

Suho: I think we should just clean the bedrooms first and settle in for the night. We'll clean the rest tomorrow morning. Shall we?

Seohyun: Ne. I'll go get some wrag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

The next day....

I'm outside the diagnosis ward looking at D.O. He was staring blankly at the wall for the past 5 hours I've been here, he didn't move or talk.

(Flashback)

Doctor: Your friend Do Kyungsoo was diagnosed with Schizoprenia.

Luhan: Wae?

Doctor: It could be result from depression or some other problems he's stressing out with.

Luhan: Is there a cure?

Doctor: He has to take medication on daily basis and visit the phsychiatic weekly to get better. His daily activity won't be affected as long as he had his medication.

(End of flashback)

D.O ya. Wae? You were always the cheerful guy but what have happened to you? "Luhan hyung.?" I turned around and saw Kai.

==Fastfoward==

I took out a drink from the vending machine and sat beside at the drinking lounge. Kai had completely recovered from the temporary stoke he was having. He's currently together with us promoting "Wolf" except for Suho and Sehun. Sehun just had his eye to surgery after deaceased donor had the simliar DNA with Sehun. As Suho...I don't know...

Luhan: Kai. You've heard? About D.O?

Kai: Ne. I don't really want to talk about it now.

Luhan: Oh mian.

Kai: Hyung. There is something I wanna tell you.

Luhan: What is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV

*Yawn* I've slept well. Is Seohyun already awake? I got out of my bed and went out of guest room. *Knock* *Kock* "Seohyun ah. Are you awake?. Seohyun ah?" I opened her bedroom door. Mwo? Where is she? I went to the dining table in the kitchen and found a note on it.

"Grocery shopping. Clean up the house! ^^" <3 Seohyun

I put away the note and went to the balcony to get the things I need to clean the house. "Woah oh oh oh 365!" Hmm? My phone rang and it shows Soo Man ahjusshi on it. Ottoke? Should I pick it up?

Suho: "Yoboseyo?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun's POV

I woke early to go to the grocery store to shop for the things we need. After I've paid for my things and was about to go out. Suddenly, two men were at the door to stop me.

Seohyun: Can help you?

Each of them grab one of my arm and tried to drag me away. "Wae? Let me go!" I struggled but couldn't get free and dropped the bags I was holding a moment ago. They dragged me into a car and drove off immediately.

Seohyun: Who are you? Why are you guys capturing me?

I took my phone attempting to call Suho but..."Yoboseyo? Seohyun agashi?" Why is there an ahjusshi voice in Suho's handphone? Wae????

Seohyun: Ajusshi. Who are you? Where is Suho?

Soo Man: I am president Soo Man. Mind if you would borrow me your Suho for a moment we need to give him a lil lesson. I am waiting for you in SM building to pick him up.

(Fastforward)

"Were here."

I arrived at SM building where Suho might be in. The people who got me earlier on lead me into the building and to elevator lobby, as the elevator arrives there about 8 girls coming out of the elevator. SNSD? One of them was very familiar to me. She was looking down while she's on her way out, she seems really sad.

"Come on in."

I got into the elevator and took it to the 5th level. When I came out of the elevator one of the men sigaled me to go to a direction telling me to enter the office. "Can I really go there?" The man nodded. When I go into the office I got a hell shock of my life.

There was ahjusshi standing infront of Suho, he was holding a whip while Suho was sitting down infront of the ahjusshi tearing up. I quickly ran over to Suho seeing the bruises he had all over his body.

Seohyun: Ahjusshi! This is too much! Why are you hitting him?

Soo Man: He went missing without my consent. He had skipped the promotion we're having. Does he have to be punished?

Seohyun: But he's not a child!

Suho: Seohyun....Kwenchana....

He stood up and walked towards the ahjusshi. The ahjusshi gave him death glare attempted to hit him again but Suho managed to grab it in time.

Soo Man: What do you think you're doing? Let go of the whip now!

Suho: I'm going to marry her. I'm prepared to leave the company at any moment.

Soo Man: How dare you!!! .....*Pant* *Pant*

Without any words Soo Man start to collapse straight away. Suddenly, a female around my age start running into the office and panickly ran to the ahjusshi "Soo Man ahjusshi! Kwenchana? Wake up! Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi! Hey you1 At least call the ambulance. Why are you standing over there?"

Suho froze and didn't know what to do. I looked Suho, his was face covered with terrible guilt, he stepped back slowly and fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O's POV

What's taking the hospital so long. I've been here for more than 10 hours. What am I even suffering from? I wonder if omma knows that I am here.

Luhan: Come on D.O lets go. We got a schedule.

D.O: What did the doctor say about me?

Luhan: Well...he said you're stress and need some medication. Ehehe...

D.O: Are you sure is that all?

Luhan: Ne. Gup jung ma. Come on let's rush to kbs. We're late.

D.O: Arraso.

He ran over to the car and singaled me to catch up. Something is wrong over here, is he hiding something from me? I went to the backseat and sat with him. The car immediaely drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

(Flashback)

Kai: Hyung...D.O has been acting suspiciously ever sisnce he had gotten an envelope in the hospital.

Luhan: Are you sure? How does it look like?

Kai: Yellow coloured. A4 size.

Luhan: I will find out soon. Thanks for the information.

As soon as I heard from Kai. I immediately called manager Lee asking about D.O's full biography. The manager told me that D.O hasn't mentioned any medical history about Schizoprenia. I am planning to go to his parents home while he's in the KBS building  for an interview.

(End of flashback)

D.O: Hyung...

Luhan: What is it D.O?

D.O: Imagine if you had a one night stand. The person got pregnant because of you. What will you do?

Luhan: Why are you asking me about it??? Of course I must be responsible, babies are still human beings.

D.O: Will you believe if I tell you I'm Leo's father?

                                                                     ++Chapter 52 End++                                                                       

Sorry if there is Typo errors!