Secret Exposed part 2

Who exactly is the father of my child?

 

Author's message:

Hi guys! I didn't expect many people will be coming over to my fanfic! Thank you guys for you support! I am sorry if I am unable to thank you personally. But I hope you enjoy my story:D

 

That night, Seohyun's parents managed to get a Taxi at a late hour. They arrived at the hospital emergency clinic.

 

"Song Sae Nim! Song Sae Nim!" Her both parents shouted as they enter the hospital.

."May I help you?" A nurse quickly attends to to both of her parents.

"My daughter, she collapsed after vomiting. Please! Save her!" Her father said in panick.

 

The nurses took an emergency bed and her father lay her on it. The nurses start to wheel the emergency bed toward the emergency room. Both the parents follow till the entrance

 

"Sir and Ma'am starting from hear is already out of bound. Please wait outside until the doctor comes out to tell you if there is any news." The nurse said as she enters and closed the emergency room door.

"What is going to happen our poor little Seohyun? I cannot imagine such terrible thing had happened to her." Her mother cried as her father comforts her.

"Don't worry everything is going to be alright. Just keep her in prayers. That is the only thing we can do." Her father said as he hugged his wife.

 

After about 1 to 2 hours have passed. A doctor came out of the emergency room and walked over to Seohyun's parents.

 

"Song Sae Nim. How is my daughter's condition? She is not having a terrible illness. Isn't she?" Her father asked the doctor.

"Will you both come over to my office? I will explain everything to you." The doctor said.

 

At the doctor's office===

Doctor: Before I could explain. May I know what actually happen before you brought her to the hospital?

Mum: Me and my husband were asleep and suddenly I got woken up by a vomiting sound coming from the bathroom. It was my daughter.

Doctor; When you observe her properly. Were her lips pale? Or still the same pinkish tone?

Mum: I don't remember at all.

Doctor: Is that the only time? Or it has happened days before?

Mum: I think it happened a few days ago, when she arrived home she start going to the bathroom and start vomiting.

Doctor: Does she complain about late periods too?

Mum: I think she ever did, she said her period was late for 3 months and it haven came yet.

Doctor: From my report, your daughter was already 3 months pregnant.

Dad: That couldn't be! My daughter didn't sleep with any guys!

Mum: Could it be a mistake?

Doctor: Mr and Mrs Seo! This is the hospital how can there be any mistake?

Dad: But my daughter is innocent. She couldn't do something this silly....

Doctor: Let me tell you what. Since Seohyun is young. As her parents, I am let you decide on this 2 choices. 1 is to keep the baby. 2 is to abort it. I will let you both decide.

=========================================================================================================

After the parents finished their meeting,. both of them went to their daughter's ward to check on her. Seohyun was still lying in her bed unconscious. He dad was by her bedside looking at her.

 

"Mr and Mrs Seo, please make sure your daughter get enough nutrition for the next 6 months, the reason she collapse is due to lack nutrition" Said a nurse

"Thanks nurse." Seohyun's mum thanked the nurse and bowed.

 

Seohyun's father was still in a dilemma on what he doctor had said 'Keep or abort." this two are the words that he is struggling with.

 

“Yoboe, shall we go back now? I don’t think Seohyun will be up by today, maybe we will visit her tonight. You get back to rest since your body condition is not in a good condition.” Seohyun’s mum said.

“Ne. lets go. We need to call the school to inform that Seohyun will be on medical leave for a few days.” He father said as he left the ward with his wife.

End of POV

 

3 days later....
JunMyun's POV


Its been 3 days since I enrolled in do this school. That girl was absent for 3 days..... I wonder happened to her. Is she sick or something?


"Yo!" A girl just appeared in front of me and I don't know who she is.
"Who are you?" I asked


"I am Tiffany. You must be the new student. I am glad to meet you!" She replied as she reach out her hand to me.
"I am JunMyun. Nice to meet you." I said as I shook her hand.


"Which school did you study in before you enter our school?"
"I didn't enter any school yet due to some personal stuff but now I am free to attend school now."


"Oh, I see. Well I gotta. I have a student council meeting now. I will see you soon."
"Ne. Take care." I said and waved to her while she left the classroom.


Since it was lunch time, I will have lunch at the cafeteria.
I went to the cafeteria and took a seat and waited for my members to arrive.


"Yo hyung! Sorry for waiting!" Baekhyun said as he sit with me at the same table.
"Oh Baekhyun ah, where is Chanyeol?" I asked Baekhyun


"I don't know, he said he will catch up with us soon."
"There is something I would to discuss between you and Chanyeol about. Since Chanyeol isn't here, I will tell you first."


"What is it? Hyung."
"Do you remember the incident last 3 months ago? Our news?" I whispered to him


"Oh you mean that club incident? The one that caused us to delay our debut? Why not? That news was a big hit! Our company tried hard to prevent us from getting identfied."
"Ne, next time we will never try to enter club again. Its really irritaing when reporters gathered outside SM trying to take a good photo of our faces."


"Oh. JunMyun hyung. Do you remember the incident in the hotel? Until now I don't even rember when or how I got there."
"Same here, I wonder how did we actually thought of bringing a woman in there too." I replied


"Speaking of that woman... Have you got any news about her yet? I just want to know if is she.... you know... preggo?"
"I've been wondering that too. I am afraid none of us can recognise that girl either..."


"Well I think its time for us to have our meal now... I am starving..."
"Ok, lets go."

End of POV


Seohyun woke up after being unconcious for 3 days.
Seohyun's POV


I felt too dizzy that I slipped out of consciousness. I woke up and I saw dad was at my bedside and he was staring at me fiercely.


"A..appa" I said softly
"Who is it?" He asked me
"Ne??"


"I am asking who is the father of the child! Stop acting like you don't know." He shouted at me.
I was terrified and I cried in front of him.


"Who is it! Answer me!"
"Appa... I really don't know. I don't know what exactly happen that night. I was too drunk to remember anything." I said as I cried
"What night? How exactly you got drunk?"


"3 months ago, the day when I entered school. I went to the club to meet Yuri at night. I drank with her including some guys. I got drunk and collapse at the club....then I ended up in a hotel with many boys in the same room as me...."


My dad slapped my cheek without saying a single word. I cried loudly and my mum quickly rushed into the hospital room to protect me. My dad was about to hit me again but I was lucky enough that mum went in at the right time to stop him.


"Honey. I know you are angry, but Seohyun is already in this situation and you're beating her up?"
"Can't you see I am disciplining her? Move away! I need to make sure she learns her lesson."


"No. I won't let you. She is my child, I will teach her on my own. You got no rights to hit her!"
"No wonder she is spoilt becuase of you! You're always believing her lies!" My father shouted angrily


"Ommaaa.... I am scared...." I said as I cried louder
"Please leave the room. I will talk to her."


"But"
"You want me to kill you here?? I said leave!"
Dad was speechless and left the room.
End of POV

Author's Quote

Poor Seohyun..... She don't know who is the father of the baby she is carrying either. Guys to prevent any confusion in this story beggining, lets just say that the characters were 3 years younger than their real age, till Leo grows 3 I will put them in their original age. Next chapter will be out soon :D Have a great weekend!