Secret Exposed part 1

Who exactly is the father of my child?

 

Author's message:

Reader's if you have noticed. My fanfic update is getting slower. My teacher had put me in a elite position and I don't know why. But please understand that being a student and artist is not easy. Well from my previous chapter. I know it might be a little boring because I was updating it when I was having class. So I would rather try to slow down. Now back to the story. Enjoy:D

 

Seohyun's POV

Its been 3 months since that incident, now everyone seems to totally forget about the news. Not a single person mention anything, not at all.... It may seem like a relieve but it wasn't a relief to me. I am totally stuck in my situation right now and don't know how to get out of it.

 

"UWeeeeaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" I coughed and vomited in the school bathroom.

"Seohyun ah! Neo Jeongmal Kwenchana? Its already the third time you've vomited today. You also did, a few days ago." Yuri said in a worried tone.

 

"Ani, naneun kwenchanayo. I will be done soon. Uweeeaaaaeeeeeeeee!!!!" I vomited again.

"Are you sure? You don't seem like you're well this few days. Why don't you see a doctor?"

 

"No. I don't want to trouble anyone, I will rest more and drink more water. I will be alright sooner. Lets go." I said as I got up and go to the sink to wash my face. I was trying to walk out of the bathroom but I was too dizzy so i wobbled a little.

"Here, let me help you." Yuri grabbed my arm and hold on to me.

 

"Kumawo Yuri, I wouldn't be able to do it without you" I said as I smiled.

"Thats what friends are for. Come lets go! Class is starting soon." She said as we both go back to class.

 

Back in class====

"Thanks Yuri."

"You're welcome, I will be going back to my class. Text me if you need any help. Alright?

 

"Ne. Bye.' I said and waved as she goes back to her class.

I went to my chair and take a it. I took out my mobile phone and pressed my favorite application " Facebook" to check on other people's status.

 

"Seohyun ah." I look up and saw Tiffany.

"Ne?"

 

"I am really bored. Can we have a good chit chat? Since we're both classmate." Tiffany said as she gave me a cute look.

"Sure. Why not? So, how do you think everything in school went do far? Oh I heard that you are a student council member. Are there any news or updates lately?" I asked her as I was curious.

 

"Well... not much. I only know from the school office that there were 3 boys that enrolled in our school this morning. But I don't know which class will they be in either?"

"Ok class! Break time is over. Now get back to you seat." said my teacher as she went into the classroom.

 

"Ne. Son saeng nim!' Said all the students as they went back to their seats and took out their book.

 

"Class, today we have a new student just enrolled in our school. He will be joining us all the way till graduation. Please be nice to him. Lets welcome Kim JunMyun!" The class starts to applause.

 

I saw a guy entered the classroom and stood beside the teacher and face the students.

 

"Annyeong haseyo. Chae Irheum JunMyun imnida but you can call me JunMyun. It would be a pleasure to work with all of you." He greeted and bow.

I took a good look at his face and I got a shock. I was the same guy that slept on top of me in the hotel room that I was in 3 months ago!

 

"Kim JunMyun. You can take your seat near Seohyun. Seohyun ah please raise your hand."

I wasn't listening to teacher as I was still shocked and still thinking about the past incident.

 

"Seo Joo Hyun! Raise you hand now!" My teacher shouted and I got surprised.

"Ne Son Saeng Nim!" I shouted as I quickly raise my hand. Everyone in class starts to giggle.

 

That guy immediately walk over and sit beside me. I looked at him and he smiled and said "Annyeong" I quickly look away and wait for teacher to star the lesson.

 

6.00 pm

Class ended and everyone already start packing up including me. I packed as quick as I can so that I would get away from that new classmate of mine. After I finished packing, I took my pack and try to run off. Suddenly I felt someone grabbed my hand, I looked back. Aish! Is that new classmate.

 

"Agashi, why are you so afraid of me? I didn't harm you in any way. Have I?" He said with a sad expression.

"Ne? Me? Why would I be afraid of you?"

 

"From just now throughout the lesson I noticed that you have been string at me and whenever I look at you. You start to look away."

"Really? Anyway nevermind welcome to this school. If you'll excuse me I better go. My friend is waiting for me." I said as I wanted to leave. He pulled me back again.

 

'What now?" I asked annoyingly.

"You seem very familiar. Have we met before?" He said as he was focusing at my face.

 

"Ani. Ani." I shooked my head.

"Seohyun ah! Why aren't you coming out?" I heard Yuri voice calling out to me.

 

"I am sorry. I gotta go. See you soon!" I free myself from his hand and quickly went out of the class.

"Mian ah Yuri. I was talking to a new classmate just now."

 

"Kwenchana, so how was your new classmate? Is he nice?"

"I am not sure...." I stopped walking and looked down.

 

"Seohyun arh. Waeyo? Do you feel like vomiting again?"

"Yuri, that was one of the guy that was in the same bed as me in the hotel 3 months ago!" 

 

"Mwo? Jinjja? Are you sure you didn't get the wrong person? She asked in surprise

"I was sure it was him! I could remember his face!"

 

"So.... what are you going to do about it? Don't tell me you're going to tell him that you've lost ity to him?"

"Ani. I am not even pregnant or anything. So it won't be a big deal at all. I will just leave it like as if nothing happened."

 

End of POV

 

One same day, Seohyun went home and does the usual like going to shower, eating dinner, study and go to bed. Suddenly in the middle of the night, things start to happen.

 

No One's POV

"Uwweeeaaaaaaaaaaeeeee!!!" Seohyun vomited again. This time it was in her house.

"Seohyun, whats the matter darling? Are you having a fever?" Her mother touch her forehead and notice she is not having a fever.

 

"Honey! Honey! Something is wrong with Seohyun!" Her mother shout for her dad.

Her dad got up and take a look at Seohyun. He notice Seohyun seems like she is passing in and out of consciousness and she face the toilet bowl and vomit again "Uweeaaaaaaeeeeeeeee!" and she collapsed and landed on to her mum's lap.

 

"Seohyun ah! Get up! Get up my baby, Seohyun ah. Please... my poor baby" Her mum said as she cries. Her dad rushed into the bathroom and take observe her condition.

 

"This does not seem like a normal fever. Lets send her to the hospital" Her dad lift her and carry her on his back and make his way out of the house including her mum.

 

To be continued......

Author's quote:

Sorry guys if you don't know what is happening. This chapter will be a little long compared to other chapter. So please be patient while "Secret Exposed part 2" comes out. Many thanks to my subscribers :D Sorry if there is any typing error