Chapter 47

Who exactly is the father of my child?

                                                                            ++Chapter 47++                                                                           

Joohyun's POV

"Execute her!"

P: Arraso. Bring her over.

S: Andue!

What? Who is it? I turned back and saw a young man who is the same age as me walking through the crowd and stood beside me. He took out a pouch of money and gave to the ahjusshi. The ahjusshi kept the money in his pocket and told the police to let me go.

S: Agashi. Kwenchana?

The police uncuffed me and that young man helped me up. I try to get a good look on his face, he looks really familiar, he must be someone I knew from the past!

J: Ne. Why did you help me? Who are you?

S: You'll know some day. I am Suho. You are?

J: I'm.......

As the ahjusshi was about to leave return back to his shop. Suddenly, the young man whose name Su...Su....Su..Sugoon tapped the ahjusshi's shoulder. The ahjusshi shrugged and look back at him. Sugoon start to go to the display shelf and wrecked everything he sees.

A: Ya! What are you doing!!!???

P: Young man stop right there!

Sugoon quickly grab my hand and ran we both ran as fast as we can while the police chases us. As we both were running, I take a glance at his face and smiled.

S: Ya! Stop looking at my face! Their catching up! Pali!

J: Oh mian. Follow me.

I ran a little faster and brought him to a nearby abandoned warehouse and we both hid inside. Fortunate enough, the police didn't see us running into the warehouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV

S: *Pant* *Pant* Wow. You sure *Pant* know this *Pant* place alot. 

J:  We'll need to stay here for little while. I am afraid they will back. Oh come one! You're already exhausted? Are you man?

S: What are you talking about? Of course I am! Speaking of that. What's you're name?

J: My name is Joohyun. I live nearby here. What about you?

S: I work and lived in a restaurant nearby. You're living with who?

Seohyun ah, You really don't know who am I? Its me Kim Junmyun the one you loved. What happened to you till you lost all your memories? Leo is really missing you, even me..... She took a peek outside seeing if the police were around.

J: Aish.... you sure have a lot of questions. Lets go!

S: Wae!!!??? Tell me please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

Now me and the rest of the 8 members were on a flight to china to promote our new subgroup. In order to prevent suspicion, if whoever asked were in the the other 4 members were. We just need to say their currently having exams for their private education.

Ly: Luhan ge. Have you been talking to D.O lately? He seems to have something bothering him.

Lay pointed out at D.O. He was sitting near the window with his head phone on, he was facing outside ever since we enterd the plane.

L: Beats me. I will go talk to him.

I went over to D.O and sat beside him, he didn't know that I was their so I waved my left hand at him. He turned his head and look at me with his 'emo' look.

D: Hyung wae?

L: Just checking out if you're alright. Why are you spacing out?

D: I am just a little tired. I wish to be alone for a moment.

Seems not to friendly.... Yeah he is really not in a good mood. I went back to my seat and continue playing my Ipad game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joohyun's POV

Sugoon....Sugoon... Why does his name sound really familiar? I can still remember his face even if I a saw him an hour ago..... his pale skin.... his jawline....

(vision)

I could see him carrying a young child in his hand smiling at me.

(end of vision)

Is he someone I knew? Who is that little kid he is carrying? Why is he the only one in my vision? There something that is not right here.

O: Joohyun! Come over and help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O's POV

(Flashback)

After the night I was drunk with my members. The next morning, I foudn myself lying on bed in a hotel. What comes first in my mind was how did I get here? Suho hyung and Kai were on the bed beside me, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun were lying on floor asleep.

few days later......

The news were spreading out so quick about us spending a night with a girl in a hotel. Even with this, we still don't feel ashamed of what happened.

Today, I just finished my class. I decided to stop by at a coffee shop near my school. I gave Jong in a message telling him to meet me. While I was, waiting. I received a phone call from Shin Ae.

D: Yoboseyo?

S: Oppa. I heard about the news. Is it true?

D: Oh Shin Ae ah. Kwechana, its just an accident. Nothing could have happened.

S: I am disappointed with you......duuuuu........duuuuuuu.....

D: Shin Ae? Shin Ae?

She hunged up her phone.... Nevermind I will just let her cool for a moment she should be fine by then......

The next day.........

I didn't see Shin Ae today. I asked her classmates and they said that she went home not even the first lesson ended, she wasn't feeling well so I just stayed whole day in my class until time is up for me to go for practise.

Its in the evening, I finished my lesson and head straight to SM buiding, Jong in and Chanyeol were the first ones to arrive at the practise room. They watching news on the television, I entered the practise room and put my bag at the floor corner.

J: Kyungsoo hyung...look...

K: Mwo? Wae?

J: Its Shin Ae.....She got into an accident.

K: Andue. This is not right. Andue. Andue!!!!!!

(end of flashback)

C: D.O? D.O? Ya! D.O!!!

D: Mian. What happened?

C: Its time for us to get off.

D: Ne. You're right.

I got out of my seat and took out my hand baggage at the baggage cabin. All of us left the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                      ++Chapter 47 end++                                                                         

                                                                         Author's note                                                                              

Hello readers! I have not been updating for weeks haven I? Well I got a reason for that. I recently have enrolled into an advance class making me impossible to have time to touch to PC. I am even updating now while doing my math homework. Anyway.... thanks for being with me all this while. Kamsahamnida!