The party.

Who exactly is the father of my child?

                                                                         ++Chapter 48++                                                                             

Joohyun's POV

*Sight* tonight is the party.... I look outside at the window wondering about what's going to happen tonight in the part. Omma and Unnie just went out to the dry cleaning  store to get me a dress for the night. I wonder what is Sugoon doing right now?

(flashback)

S: About the nobleman party. Will you be there?

J: Even if I don't want to, omma would force me. Ottokaji?

(end of flashback)

E: Joohyun ah!

I heard my unnie calling me, I got out of my room and went downstairs. Omma and Unnie are back, I could see a unnie was holding on some clothes in her hands. Its could be my dress.

J: Unnie. Is that my dress?

E: Ne. Come on lets put it on.

I took the dress and start to put it on. This how I look like.

 

E: Wahh! Jinjja yeppo da! You must be princess!

J: Jeongmaleyo Unnie?

I looked at myself in the mirror couldn't believe my eyes. Is it really me? I've never seen myself in this dress before!

(Vision)

Suddenly, I start have vision of myself as a little girl admiring myself at the mirror while having a dress on.

S: Omma! Naneun Yeppo?

O: Ne. You'll always be the beautiful woman.

(End of vision)

Why the heck am I getting weird vision lately. Haiz... I start hitting my head nonstop with my hand. Past past past. If you want to come back to me please come back in full. I kept shaking my head, unnie was looking at me weirdly.

E: Joohyun....Kwenchana?

J: Naneun molla. I've been getting strange vision lately like my past is coming back bit by bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

(flashback)

A few days ago, me and the members were discussing about how our group are doing for the future. Our main problem was who is going to take good care of Leo while we go to China for promotion.

Soon, we found out that Seohyun parents were still living in Seoul. So I was thinking of bringing Leo to his grandparents to take good care of him. But the moment I brought Leo back to Seohyun noona's parents house. An ahjusshi denied Seohyun was his daughter and Leo is not his grandson.

(end of flashback)

C: Sorry Baek. I think he is going to stay with your parents again.

B: No big deal. I don't really mind.

"Guys! time for practice."

While Seohyun noona wasn't around, manager Lee was placed as our manager for temporary. Suho hyung, Seohyun noona. I wonder how are they doing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV

Today is the nobleman party. My boss's daughter Yoo Jung will be attending the party too. I hope that I can see Seohyun later but I am stuck with alot of work.....

Y: Oppa. Naneun Yeppo?

She had a dress on that my boss bought.

S: Ummmm.......

Y: Is that all you can say oppa? Aish! You really have no sense of fashion.

S: But you're one worst of a kind.

A: Jun Shi!

I could hear ahjusshi coming from the kitchen, he had a pouch in his hand and he came over to me. He handed me the pouch, I opened it up and looked at him.

S: Ahjusshi...Waeyo?

A: Tonight is a big night. I would like you to Yoo Jung to the noble party. This the money to get the attire you need.

S: Aniya. Kwenchanayo ahjusshi, I already have my clothes for that.

Actually..... I money with me. I am just only trying to learn to survive without being a celebrity. I went to my room in the restaurant and opened up my wardrobe. I found one of my clothes which I wore in a performance from dream concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one' s POV

As the night went by..... The party at the nobleman house has officially started. Many ladies have already arrived at the house to attend the party. Joohyun just came out of the salon after having her make up on. Since the nobleman house is near the Salon, she will just have to walk there.

When she arrives she was welcomed by alot of guards outside the. "Welcome to Jung's residance."

J: Kumasimnida.

As she enter the hall way there were many chandelier light up. She arrived at the ballroom, she sees there were many people in their masquerade but she had forgotten hers, as she was about to enter the room. She suddenly trip and fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joohyun's POV

Omo! Ottoke! This so embarrassing...Oh no my heels.... ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Ottoke! I just bought this and the heel broken now!

Y: Agashi. Kwenchanayo?

J: My heel was broken. Ottoke?

Y: If you don't mind. Please my servant over there to one of thr rooms to get your shoe replaced.

The man pointed out to one of the maids. The maid came over and helped me up, she told me to remove my heels and follow her to one of the rooms.

I sat on the chair while she opened up a cupboard and took out a pair that looks similar to mine and gave it to me to try it on. As I was trying it on, the guys that I saw earlier came in to see how was I doing?

Y: How was it? Does it fit you?

J: Ne. Kumawo.

Y: Would you mind telling me your name?

J: Nice to meet you. Joohyun imnida.

Y: Nice to meet you too. I am Jung Yonghwa. The landlord of this house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV

I got myself ready for the party. I was waiting for Yoo Jung downstairs for her to get her make up done. "Why is she taking so long? I said to myself.

A: Jun shi!

S: Ahjusshi. Waeyo?

A: Something is wrong with Yoo Jung. Come and take a look!

I ran up the stairs and run towards Yoo Jung's room ahjusshi was her back and she was vomiting nonstop. Oh no I think she is having cholera.

S: I am going to bring Yoo Jung to the hospital now. 

A: Ne. Chaebal.

I piggy backed Yoo Jung and quickly rush out of the restaurant. While I was running, Yoo Jung won't stop vomiting and end up staining on my clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joohyun's POV

After I am done having my shoes on. The guy Yonghwa gave me a masquerade for me to wear and continue the party. Once the party ended, he makes and announcement.

Y: Everyone! I 've finally selected the woman. That lady over there.

He pointed in a direction and that I do not know. Suddenly, everyone was staring at me, omo is he refering to to me? "Me?" I asked he nodded and took out his hand waiting for me to come to him. I walked out of the crowd and stood beside him. Everyone start to applause.

Y: I hope that we could get along in the future.

J: Ne.

Now I realised he is not a bad person after all. Omma and unnie is going to be happy that I am selected for his wife-to-be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV

After sending Yoo Jung to the hospital. The doctor told me to stay outside and wait. I waited for about an hour till the doctor came out of the emergency room.

S: Song sae nim. Is she alright?

D: She had been diagnosed with cholera. Has she been eating contaminated food lately?

S: Ani. I don't really know.

D: You need need to tell her parents about her food was contaminated.

S; Ne. Arraso. Am I allowed to see her?

D: I think its best to see her a few days later. I am afraid it might affect you.

S: Ne. Kumasimnida.

It seems like I am going to miss the party after all. I hope Seohyun doesn't get selected. I have to bring her back to Seoul no matter what. I left the hospital and going back to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joohyun's POV

Y: See you tomorrow. Have a good rest alright?

J: Ne. Same to you. Thank you for the shoe and the mask.

Y: Their meant to be yours anyway.

We both chuckled, one of his servant direct me to the exit and I left the house. As I was about to reach my house, I saw Sugoon outside waiting for me. What is he doing so late outside? As soon as I step forward....my brain start to have some flash memory. I start to get giddy and almost faint.

S: Joohyun ah! Kwenchana?

I could see him running towards me trying to help me. Suddenly more things start flashing in my mind again. I almost slipped out of conciousness but managed to get back on.

J: What happened?

S: I saw you. Falling giddy so I helped you.

J: Kumawo. You can let me go right now.

S: Oh. Mian. How was the party?

J: I got selected.

S: Jeongmaleyo?

J: Ne.

S: Fine. Congratulations.

He just looked away and left. What is wrong with this guy? The moment he is waiting for me outside then the next thing he just left. Ahhh!! My head.... I going back in to sleep.

 

                                                                    ++ End of Chapter 48++                                                                     

                                                                         Author's Quote                                                                          

Well..... until now Seohyun don't even know her past. But I am sure she will get to know it soon. I will be back soon :D.