Mission Impossible: Spy on Seohyun!

Who exactly is the father of my child?

 

Authors message:
Thank you for the comments you gave me:) Now back to the story.

Don't forget to catch Super Junior's Spy^^

Continue from previous chapter

No one's POV
9.30am


Seohyun previously went home to wash up and now she is done with everything she ready for school.

"Omma I'm off to school! Goodbye!

"Ne, take care dear!"

 

M: Psss! She is already left. What's your plan?

D: Lets go to her room and she if is there any weird object in there.

M: Right! Lets get equiped now.

 

The mum took out some plastic gloves, socks and glasses...

Mostly investigators will use rubber gloves, rubber boots and magnifying glasses LOL!

 

D: Aren't this gloves meant for kitchen use? Why my reading glasses??? The footwears are pathetic....

M: Its was your idea to be a spy all of a sudden! Why blame me?

D: Arhhh! Nevermind now lets go to her room now. Since we have the chance to.

 

Both the parents put on the plastic glove, socks and glasses on. They went to Seohyun'r room door.

 

D:  Wait here, I am going to check if is there any traps at the entrance

 

The dad opened the door lightly and use torchlight to to find is there any possible laser beaming in Seohyun's room..... obviously there is nothing there at all.

 

D: Entrance safe! Lets go in.

 

Both parents starts to enter Seohyuns room and start to search for strange objects mostly in their mind was thinking "Condoms, birth pill etc...."

After about 15 minutes of search, they seem to find nothing except for books, clothes and accessories.

 

M: I think we should stop doing this. Don't you think we're being overprotective parents?

D: Not yet, I still don't trust her. Wait till she comes home later, I am going to see every move that she's doing.

M: Oh.... Bother...

 

End of POV

While in school

Seohyun's POV

 

It was lunch time, so I send a message to Yuri to join me.

 

"Yuri ah, can you come yo the cafeteria to join me? I need to talk to you." To Yuri

"Ne! Seeyou!^^" from Yuri

 

After waiting for 5 minutes Yuri start to arrive at the cafeteria.

 

"Seohyun ah, I am here. Would you tell me what happen last night when I left the club?" She asked me.

"It may be ridiculous to you. This morning I woke up, I found myself in a hotel room. There were 6 guys sleeping on the same bed as me....."

 

"Jeongmal? How can it turn out this way? Do think they have done anything to you?"

"Thats the problem! I didn't know if they did anything silly. But when I woke up, I found myself not having anything on but a bloodstained blanket."

 

"Then did you get pregnant then?" She asked.

 

"You ask me, I who? I am not a doctor at all."

"Maybe I will tell you what. Why don't you go to the hospital for pregnancy test?"

 

"You're insane. I will be dead if my mum and found out." I said as I hit her head lightly.

"Ouch! Then what do you plan to do about it?" She said she rubbed her head.

 

"Please make this conversation confidential. Only the both of use know. Arraso?"

"Ne. By the way, I am starving lets go grab something to eat."

"Ne lets go."

 

Me and Yuri went for lunch and went back straight to class.

 

"Bye. See you later Yuri ah."

"Ne." Yuri said as she smile and went to her class.

 

As I went into my class, I go back to my table and sit on my chair and take out my book and start reading it.

 

"Oh. You're back." Said Tiffany as she came to my table.

"Ne, I am back. Is there anything you want tell me?"

 

"Ne did you received today's newsletter?"

"Aniyo. Wae?"

 

Tiffany took out a newsletter and gave it to me. The title is written "6 trainees from SM Entertaiment debut will be either delayed or terminated due to inappropriate matter."

 

"What is this? Where did you get this?"

 

"Didn't you know? Last night, 6 trainees that was from SM Entertainment got caught on tape for getting drunk in a club and brought a female out of the club and even brought her to the hotel."

"Mwo?"

 

"Kwenchana? Why you seems so anxious? Did you happen to know them?"

"Aniyo. thanks for the news."

2 hours later......

 

Class ended. I really couldn't concentrate about today's school topic. I felt really terrible about the news that I got from Tiffany. Should I turn myself in? Or should I not? Nevermind I will just keep quiet and pretend nothing had happen. I better head home now. Its getting late.

End of POV

 

No one's POV

Its was 3pm, Seohyun finished her school and went back home.

As she enters her house. Her mum and dad are already at the doorstep waiting for her.

S: Omma appa I am back.

M: Oh Seohyun ah. You're back, how was school today?

S: Everything is fine, just some surpirising news. Thats all.

 

M: Really? What surprising news?

S: Why do you want to know anyway?


M: I just curious. If you don't want to. Its alright.

S: I going to wash up now, its kinda warm. See you.

M: Ne. I will call you for dinner.


Seohyun went into her room.

 

M: Now what?

D: Make her some snacks and sneak into her room with it.

M: Ne.


Seohyun's omma went to make some snacks and bring it to her room.

"Seohyun ah, have some snack." Her mum said as she enters the room within a split second without her saying yes or not.

 

S: Omma! Can you please don't suprise me like that? I am studying. Oh My! I forgot what I memorised just know! Eottoke?

M: Sorry, sorry. Please have the snack.

 

Her mum put her snack on table and keep looking at her making sure she does'nt have any weird behaviour. Seohyun was abit pissed.

S: Omma! How long are you going to stare at me? I am need to study!

M: Fine. Fine. I am going out now. Her mum left the room and the dad was outside waiting for any news from her.

D: How was it?

M: Nothing strange so far.

D: Alright I will continue observing her action.

"I think we better stop this, we're going to hurt Seohyun if this continues." The mum said as she walk to the kitchen.

After an hour past, Seohyun went to the kitchen to get some water to drink. She went to the fridge to get cold water and took a cup and pour the water into the cup.

As she was drinking, she notice her dad is hiding at the kitchen backdoor.


S: Dad. What are you doing behind the backdoor? Stop hiding, I can you. Just come out!

D: Oh me? I am just gardening, thats all.


S: You're gardening or watching me? Kojima.

D: Aniyo. Aniyo. Oh my! My cabbages are out! See ya!


The dad ran off to do his gardening.

"Strange." Seohyun went back to her room to study again.

7 pm dinner time

"Seohyun ah, time for dinner!" Her mum call out.

"Ne, I will be out now." Seohyun came out of her room and when to the dining area.

 

M: I made your favourite cabbage soup.

S: Kumawo omma!

Seohyun start to dig in. While both her parents are staring at her while holding on to their cutleries.


S: Omma, appa. Why are you both not eating? Please eat! So that you both have energy.

D: Your appetite sure increase. You are eating alot faster than you always do.

S: Jeongmal? I don't realise all.

M: Oh haha! Seohyun must be growing. Right appa?

D: Ne. Hahaha!

 

Seohyun was annoyed by the both of them and put down her bowl and cutlery and went to her room. Leaving her parents dumbfounded.

 

M: I think we better stop this nonsense, there is obviously nothing wrong with her.

D: Maybe you're right we should stop it. Aniway lets dig in.

Mission impossible status: FAILED

Both parents starts to eat their dinner.

End of POV

Author's quote:

Hi readers some of you were curious on which country I am from. I am from a multi racial country Singapore :) Don't worry I will not use Singlish = Singapore+English. To Singaporean readers: Halo! Thank you arh for coming! Paiseh horh... if update very long.

Please be patient and wait for my next update. See you guys soon!^^