What a disaster!

Who exactly is the father of my child?

 

Author's message:
Hello readers! Lucky for you, I brought a portable device to my school so that I will be able to update faster^^   The moral of the story is to help teenagers nowadays to know what is right or wrong. So the story continues....enjoy:)

Seohyun's POV
Ahhh.... I am so tired....  It must be morning I guess. I didn't even bother to open my eyes *yawn* I think I better get home now... 

Ehh???!! Was I asleep on the table a moment ago? Why do I feel like I was on a comfy bed of a sudden and why do I feel like I am not wearing anything?

I tried to open my eyes. Ehh!!!?? I saw 6 guys sleeping on the same bed as me, one of them was sleeping on me. All of them still have their clothes on except for me. I am the only one , there was some bloodstain on the blanket that was covering me.

"Ahhh!!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice and pushed the guy that was sleeping on me out my sight and he fell on the floor.

"Aish~~~ that hurt~~~" That guy said as he was moving just a little but he is still asleep.

For a moment I realise I was in a hotel, I didn't know how or why I got here.


I quickly jump out of the bed, pick up my clothes that was on the floor. I dressed myself up quickly and get my bag. I leave the room immediatly.

I managed to get a taxi outside the hotel. As I was in the taxi, I tooked out my phone to check if there is any miss call or messages. 


"175 miss calls"

I was really shocked when I saw there was so many missed call and messages. I tried scrolling my phone seeing who is the one that miss called me so much.

"Mum" 30 minutes ago

"Mum" 45 minutes ago

"Mum" 1 hour ago

"Mum" 1 hour ago

"Mum" 1 hour ago

"Mum" 1 hour ago

"Yuri" 2 hours ago

"Yuri" 2 hours ago

"Home" 3 hours ago

"Home" 3 hours ago

"Mum" 3 hours ago

"Dad" 4 hours ago

"Dad" 4 hours ago

"Yuri"

"Home"

I think I better call omma first, she must be very worried.

"Hello Omma? Its me Seohyun."

"Where the hell are you? You know how worried I was? Did you get hurt?"

"Omma, mianhe. Of course not! I was just having a slumber party at Yuri's house last night. I was too tired to call you to inform"

"Then where you now? Its already 8.30 am. What time is your class starting?"


"My class is starting at 10.00 am, I am on my way home now to wash up before going to school."

"Ne, take care see you."

After the call ended, I start send a text to Yuri.

"Ya! Yuri where the hell are you?" to Yuri

A message reply:

"I should be asking you that question! I've been searching everywhere for you in the club. But you're not there so I left thinking that you're already home." From Yuri

"I was freakin last night! How can you just leave! Omg! I replied.

"Oh? Jeongmal? Tell me everything when you're in school." from Yuri

I put away my phone and waiting for the taxi to arrive my home.


"Eolma?" I asked the taxi driver politly.

 

"15 300 won. Agashi"

 

"Here you go, kamsahamnida ahjusshi." I said as I left the taxi and went into my house.

 

End of POV

No one's POV
Seohyun went into her house and saw her mum standing at the door waiting for her.


Seohyun: Omma! I am back.


The mum: Hurry up and get change and go to school.

Seohyun: Ne. Omma.

Seohyun was about to enter her room, she saw her dad and quickly went in and keep the door locked. Leaving her dad suspicious


D: Where did she go last night? She seem so anxious when she sees me.


M: Aniyo. She said she went for a slumber party. Thats all.


D: And you actually believe her? Kids can't be trusted nowadays.


M: Does she seem like a kid to you? She's already a grown up! Its already time for her to find her partner soon.


D: You're right but I don't want her to get hurt by any guys. She is just an innocent child right?


M: Maybe we should look out for her now!

 

D: Lets spy on her!

 

M: Oh honey, you are immatured sometimes.... Fine!

 

End of POV
To be continued.....


Next chapter title will be

"Mission impossible: Spy on Seohyun"

Author's quote:
Hehe. Seohyun's parents are going be spy... Haha! Mission impossible start! I will be back to update so please be patient :)