Chapter 46

Who exactly is the father of my child?

                                                                            ++Chapter 46++                                                                          

Joohyun's POV

Y: Omma we're back! Ya pali! Start cleaning the house.

J: Ne.

I went to the backyard to get the broom for me to clean the house. As far as I could remember, I've been living in this home for about a month? I think? Everyone in the town told me that I was thrown into the river from somewhere till Unnie and Omma found me.

(Flashback)

"Agashi agashi!! Somebody please! Save this child!"

I could see a crowd surrounding around me. I felt like was drench in cold icy water, every around are anonymous, I don't even have memory on where did I came from.

(End of flashback)

O: Joohyun ah! Comer over here! Aigoo~~ this child.

J: Ne! Omma!

I ran over to where Omma is, she is outside the house looking at a poster pasted outside our house pilllar. I was trying to figure out what is it so I went closer to see. Suddenly, omma turned back and give me a shock!

O: Aish! You almost gave me heart attack!

J; Waeyo? What is this poster saying?

O: A noblemen in our neighbourhood is looking for a wife in the town. Their inviting all the young ladies to his house for party.

J: Oh is that so? Why not tell Unnie to be his wife?

O; Your Unnie is older than him 7 years. Pabo! You're going to be the wife. Arraso?

J: Omma.......

O: I am going to sew your dress. Don't disturb me.

J: Omma!!!

Without listening to my plead she tore the poster and took it to the room. Ottokaji? I am still young, I don't want to marry someone I don't even like. Ottoke!

=========================================================================================================

Suho's POV

Its already late and its time to close the restaurant. I made sure all the dishes are washed and the tables and chairs were stack nicely. As I was mopping the floor, Ahjusshi was smiling and looking at the poster at the same time.

S: Ahjusshi. What is it?

A: A noblemen in town is looking for a wife. He is inviting every young women in the town to come over his house for a party. After all this years, my daughter Yoo Jung is going to make me rich!

Every young women? Does it mean that Seohyun could be there too? I must go to the party so that I could find Seohyun. She must be there.

S: Ahjusshi where is the address?

A: Are you a man or a woman? Don't you see women are the only invited ones? Don't even think about going there, you need to work!

S: Ahjusshi....

=========================================================================================================

Baekhyun's POV

Ever since the break in incident 3 members of EXO-K were on hiatus, Soo Man ahjusshi finally added the 3 of us to collaborate with EXO-M forming to 9 of us together as subgroup. He even named us at EXOshidae, alomst like the Soshi group.

I just finished recording our new album so I went to take a break at cafe nearby the recording station. Luhan hyung was in the cafe waiting for me.

B: Annyeong Luhan hyung. Have you waited long?

L: Oh Baekhyun ah, finish recording?

B: Ne.

L: The weather is so chilly right now. I wonder how's everyone doing.

B: Beats me. Shall we get something warm to drink?

L: Ne. Kaja.

=========================================================================================================

The next day......

Joohyun's POV

O: Joohyun ah. Help me to get some carrots in market.

J: Ne Omma!

Its been a few days to the noblemen party. I have to think of something fast, I can't get married if I don't even know who I was. Who exactly am I? Why am I here? How did I even end up here without a past? Who are my friends?

A: Agashi. Would you like to buy some vegetables?

I stuttered and I looked up, the ahjusshi saw my face and squinted his eyes. Oh no, I am in trouble, its the Ahjusshi that I stole from yesterday. I was terrified and I don't know where am I going to run when there so many people around. The ahjusshi stood up and I back off step by step and I fell. I look up at him and didn't dare to say a single word.

A: Well, well. It seems like criminals will always return to the crime scene no matter what.

J: Ahjusshi. Chaebaleyo! I was wrong, I didn't mean it, I was just trying to help a poor boy and his mother.

A: Shut up! Do think I open a charity here?

He slapped my left cheek and I yelp in pain, Then he grab onto my neck, I was trying to fight back but he was too strong I kept gasping as much air as I can to keep my self alive.

=========================================================================================================

Suho's POV

A: Joon Ah! Go and get a new broom in the market!

S: Ne!

I wore my shoes and went out of the restaurant to go to the market. As I was walking around I saw everyone was rushing towards a direction.

"Hey look! Its seems like someone is getting executed!"

With my curiosity, I followed the crowd and I ran to where they were to see what is going on. When I arrived there were a large crowd surround a vegetable stand. I could see there were 2 policemen and beside there was a girl being cuffed and she was on the floor facing downwards.

"Everyone! Look at this pathetic woman over here. She stole from my shop just to feed the others. Everyone know stealing is the worse thing you can do in this country. What to you guys think?"

"He's right." "Ya she shouldn't steal it!" "What a foolish girl!" All the Ahjusshi and Ahjummah start talking about the girl and her action.

Everyone was chattering about the girl, the girl just sad there and cried. Her feature is alot like Seohyun I kept focus onto that girl trying to see if she is Seohyun or not. One of the police officer came in the center and asked every one for their opinion.

P: Everyone! What do you decide to do to the girl!

"Execute her! Thieves are not allowed in this town!" I got shocked when I heard the vegetable seller said he wanted to execute that girl. Who would want to kill a thief over a vegetable? The girl suddenly, look up and I managed to see her face and it was Seohyun.

P: Fine. Bring that girl over.

S: Andue!

=========================================================================================================

Chanyeol's POV

*Crash!*

B: Chanyeol ah. Kwenchana?

C: Kwenchanayo. I was just a little dizzy.

I picked up my boken glass mess and throw it away. After that, I went to the living room to joing Leo and Baekhyun on the couch. We three were watching Leo's favourite show 'pororo'. Leo seems to have enjoyed it a lot, he haven been asking about Seohyun lately.

C; Ya. Baekhyun. Do you think Suho hyung is still alive?

B: Molla. its been a few months since he was missing.

C: I have a feeling he could be returning someday.

B: Lets just hope for a miracle.

========================================================================================================

                                                                      ++Chapter 46 End++                                                                      

                                                                         Author's quote                                                                           

Suho ah! Please save Seohyun! Thank you for subs and comments.

Follow me @Amelalwayswifu