Chapter 60- Reunion

Who exactly is the father of my child?

Suho's POV

S: I've made up my mind. I am going to marry Seohyun no matter what.

SM: Are you definitely sure?

S: Ne.

SM: You know you have to bear for the future consequences.

S: I know.

I took out an envelope and placed it on his Soo Man ahjusshi table. 'I see you're already prepared....'

==Moment's later==

I was out of the SM building, I saw Seohyun outside waiting for me so I walk over to greet her.

S: Ya. Have you been waited long?

Sh: Not reallly. So how was it?

S: Well....

(Flashback)

I was prepared to leave the company so I handed a resignation letter and gave to him. He immediately tore it after receiving it.

S: Wae??

SM: Ahahaha! Silly boy, of course I'll allow you to marry her, but don't publicly. Don't let the fans uproar about your wedding, it might spoil our company's reputation.

S: Jinjja? You allow me to marry?

SM: Yes. But I'm not letting you off, you still need to continue EXO's activities. EXO needs you, go on.

S: Kamsahamnida! *Bow* I will work hard in the future!

(end of flasback)

Sh: That's strange... How can he be that easy on us? Do you think someone had talked to him?

S: Molla... Anyway... Lets go back to the dorm.

Sh: Ne.

No one's POV

Suho took Seohyun to his car and he drove to EXO's dorm after that.  When they arrived at EXO's dorm, they start to find decorations outside the dorm again.

S: Seriously... How long are these guys gonna stop giving surprises?

Seohyun just shrugged her shoulder and  Suho opened the door again. As the door opens, EXO members were cheering as Seohyun and Suho enters the dorm.

X: Yay! Congrats the couple on their wedding!

S: What wedding? Its not even today!

Suho flick Xiumin's forehead. Xiumin just groan and chuckled.

Kr: Come on you guys stop fooling around. We still need to give them the next surprise.

Sh: Another surprise again? What is it?

Lay and Luhan both blindfolded Suho and Seohyun. 'Moya??' The members brought them to a room bedroom at the corner of the dorm. 'Hana, dul, set!' The members removed the blindfold 'Surprise!!!!' Both Suho and Seohyun couldn't believe their eyes.

S: My room!!! What have you done!!! Don't you think you guys are a bit too much!!!

Sh: Its really beautiful! Come on Suho, please don't get mad.

S: Speaking of that... Kai, Chen. Where are you guys gonna sleep after that?

Ch: We'll find a way out somehow.

K: Ne. Hyung is right, just use it.

S: We will only stay over when EXO is having schedule, but we'll be out when EXO have no schedule.

Se: Now our segment for the day. Lets take a picture!

CY: Yeah! Lets take it.

Just as EXO were preparing to take a picture, the door suddenly open 'Ya, ya.. Why is it so rowdy over here?' It was D.O at the door he was just released.

K: Hyung! You're back! I've waited so long for you!

Lu: Welcome back! We miss you!

S: How have you been?

D: Great! How about you?

S: We're doing fine. We're about to take a picture, join us.

D: Ne.

All of them gathered and took a picture. 'Saranghaja!!! Wooooo!!!' *snap*

==The next day==

Sh: What do you think about this?

S: Nothing special! Just a diamond on metal.

Sh: Or what about this?

S: You are almost looking at the same thing.

Sh: Then what pattern do you like?

S: Couple ring is like a metal on our hand and nothing much. Why would we waste money on it?

Sh: Ya wae? Are you really serious in the wedding? Or maybe we should del....

S: Shhh! Arraso arraso! Please don''t threaten me. Well let me see... I'll have that!

He pointed out a ring at the far corner, the staff took out the set of ring that Suho pointed 'This is the ring that most young couple select.' The staff took the ring to let Suho try it on.

S: Not bad. What do think?

Sh: Arraso... Agashi.. We'll have it.

After buying the couple ring. Suho and Seohyun stopped by at a bridal's shop to look for wedding gown and a suit for themselves. Seohyun tried the wedding dress while Suho was busy with his phone.

Sh: Ya. Are you done with phone?

S: 'You can come now....' Oh yes I am done!

Seohyun pouted and stomped her feet in anger because Suho is not taking everything seriously, just as she took the dress and went to the changing room. The entrance door opened, there were 2 ladies at the door. Seohyun couldn't believe who she saw.

Sh: Omma... Unnie....

SA: Seohyun ah. Annyeong, its been a long time.

Seohyun immediately ran into her omma's arm and cried nonstop. 'Are you really here? Is not a dream isn't it?' Seohyun cried and cried while Seung Ah stoke her back 'Its not a dream Seohyun ah. You're with us now.'

O:(Seohyun's omma) My child~~ its been really hard on you. I didn't know anything until I found out your appa disowned you.

It took about an hour for her to stop crying, as soon as she settle down, they continued with the wedding outfit.

Seohyun's gown

Suho's suit

 

The four went to a nearby restaurant to have their dinner. 

O: I can't believe that we'll be back again together. Thank you Suho goon for taking care of my daughter. I don't really know how to repay.

S: Kwenchana. Its my life mission to protect her.

O: My Seohyunnie... it must be hard on you living alone.

Sh: Kwenchana omma, we're together now. We can never be seperated.

SA: Oh! He's here! Andy oppa!

Andy went over to their table and sat with them 'Guys I would to introduce. This is my husband Andy, Andy oppa she's Seohyun and he is Suho.'

A: Seohyun??? Wow! You've alot.

Sh: Kumawo oppa.

A: Well shall we start ordering food? I am getting hungry. My treat!

After getting having their dinner, its getting late. Suho drove all of them to Seohyun's family house 'We're here. Seohyun ah ileona.' Seohyun will be spending a few days with her omma and unnie. Seohyun pecked on to Suho's cheek and left for the house. Suho waved her a goodbye and drove back to the dorm.

Suho's POV

Its already 11pm, I parked my car at the basement carpark and went back to the dorm. There was a totaly silence around the dorm, I could see Baekhyun and Chanyeol was hugging each other asleep on the couch. I went to the kitchen and the light. I suddenly, had shock when I saw D.O at the dining table.

S: Ya! What are doing here? Aren't you suppose to be asleep?

D: I was waiting for you to talk.

S: Lets talk in my room. Pali.

We both went into my so called 'couple' room. D.O and I sat on the bed while I remove my jacket.

S: What do you want to talk about?

D: I knw your wedding is coming. But before that, I have lot of things to confess to you.

S: Aha.. Tell me.

D: Hyung, I 'm really sorry for what I did. It was me the one who blocked your number on Seohyun's handphone. It was me who started up eveything.

I can't believe what he said... Why is he telling me now? Anyway.... its already over... Getting angry won't solve it.

S: Things have passed it means its gone. Don't repeat the same mistake you did. Come on go to bed. We got schedule tomorrow.

I see him out of the room and went for a washup. I went to bed immediately.

 

Author's message: Guys, sorry for the short chapter. I am busy with school now. Its coming to the end, bear with it.