Chapter 58- Sleep talking~~

Who exactly is the father of my child?

Chapter 58

Seohyun's POV

(Dream)

'Seohyun ah, Seohyun ah its morning. Please wake up.' I opened my eyes and I saw Suho lying infront of me. He touched my forehead.

'Its been so long. Why couldn't I forget about you?'

'Because I'm always there for you.'

'Jinjja? Even after what you said?'

'Ne. I love you forever. Seohyun. Do you miss me?'

'I miss you. I missed you so bad that I could kill myself.'

'Will you forgive me for what I've done and love me the way as before?'

'Ne.'

'Jinjja mianhe. Seohyun ah.'

(End of dream)

 

*Yawn* I had weird dream...Just as I opened my eyes, my eyes widdened as I saw a pair of large eyes on top of me. 'YAAAA!' I screamed and push away whoever is on top of me 'Ahhh!' I could hear a male voice groaning in pain, I quickly get out of the bed and take what ever I can see to defend myself.

 

D: Ya noona. Its me! Owww!

Sh: Kyungsoo??

 

I pressed on D.O's wound with a warm towel. 'AHHH!!!'  'Just stop moving!' thank goodness its just a bump I didn't know that I could be that strong enough to throw him off the bed and hurt his face. I wonder how is he going to perform on stage with it?

 

Sh: Ottoke? Its so obvious!

D: Kwenchana. I will tell them I'll fall.

Sh: Speaking of that. How did you get in here? I almost got a heart attack when you were on top of me.

D: I sort remembered your pin number in here so...mian...ehhehe...

Sh: Do you still have a schedule?

D: Ne. Its in the evening, I better get back SM now so bye!

 

He opened the door and moonwalked away 'Groovy and smooth~~ Bye~~', I chuckled and close the door. I went to Leo's bedroom to see if he's asleep, he still asleep but its not healthy to stay in bed for a long time so its time to wake him up. 'Leo ah, ileona'

 

Le: Ummmm....Omma... Leo is awake.

 

Suho's POV

Where is D.O??? He's so late! The bus might appear at any moment. 'There he is!' Lay pointed out at the practise room door. D.O came running and gathered with members.

 

D: Sorry guys.

L: Kwenchana.

 

Before we leave the building manager hyung start briefing on us. 'Guys, we'll be having a photoshoot this evening, I expect proper behaviour especially you two Suho and D.O, Kris please watch out for this two as they might get into fight out of nowhere.' Kris nodded and everyone was ready to move out of SM.

Manager waned to keep our image so he decided not let us being tied together, no we're out of SM building, fans are already waiting for us outside the building but manager hyung quickly get us board into the bus before the fans get close to any of us. I sat beside Lay and took my handphone and start listening to music. I drifted to sleep after that...

 

Seohyun's POV

I left the apartment with Leo and board a taxi, I am going back home to see my parents... my memories had reurn bit by bit every since I was pregnant my appa had already disowned me but my omma have not.

When I arrived outside my parents house, it hasn't changed since I last came here. I carried Leo and went to the backgate to see if anyone is inside. 'Seung ah. Please help me out.' 'Ne omma.' Unnie?

(Flashback)

'You're such a disappointment! You and your omma are totally the same!' At that time I was still 7, I'm still too young to know about my biological father had passed on since I was 3. My mother remarried another man and he brought in an unnie who is 7 years older than me.

 

SA: Seohyun annyeong!

 

My unnie was really a great family member I ever had. She looks after me well and reads bed time story before I get to bed. One day, all that was about to change, while omma and appa was on a vacation. It was a rainy night, unnie's boyfriend Andy brought unnie home. Both of them were drenched from the rain.

 

Sh: Andy oppa! What happened to unnie? You both are drenched.

A: Your unnie was drunk. Where is her room?

Sh: Over there the first one at the doorway.

A: Kumawo.

 

I accompanied him as he brought unnie into her room. He took off his wet shirt in order not catch a cold. I opened unnie's wardrobe and took out new set of clothes. Andy oppa wanted to change unnies cloth in order for her not to catch a cold but suddenly....

'What is going on around here!' I got shocked when I saw appa and omma at the door. My omma look at Andy with totally disbelieve. 'Aren't you ashame doing in infront of child? Get out now!' Andy oppa was terrified so he took his wet shirt and ran out of the room. 'Seohyun come over here' appa carried me and leave unnie's room while omma stayed behind.

The next following day, 'Appa! Mian! I don't know what happened. I was drunk.' Unnie was crying begging for mercy 'You are lucky that I came earlier if not everthing have gone chaos!' After he made the statement he threw something at unnie.. 'I am sending you to states.'

 

'Appa! Mian. Please give me another chance. I won't make the same mistake again!' 'You and your omma are the same, sleeping around with guys. Don't you feel ashame about yourself?' After that he left unnie crying, I don't undestand what was going on. I walked over to unnie and cried 'Unnie uljima!'

The next day, I saw unnie bringing a luggage out of her room. 'Omma where is unnie going?' 'Unnie is going on holiday, but she'll be back.' 'Jinjja?' Omma nodded while caressing my head, after seeing unnie left the house, I never see her again after that.

(end of flashback)

 

Tears start flowing out my eyes as soon as I remembered the past. I never get to grow up with unnie for the past many years. 'Omma, uljima.' Leo cupped my face. 'Who's over there!' Oh no! She must have heard me! Gotta make a run! I ran away as fast as I could.

 

No one's POV

Just as Seohyun had already ran away, 'Moya? No one was here?' Seohyun's unnie discovered Leo's shoe left at backyard. 'Seung ah. Wae?' 'Aniyo, just some brat that was playing outside here. She took the Leo's shoe and threw it far far away.

After running a distance, Seohyun noticed one of Leo shoe was missing 'Omo! Ottoke! Your shoes is missing!'

 

==Fastforward==

EXO had ended their schedule and they returned to their dorm. As soon as they arrived back, Chanyeol noticed one of them was missing. Its Suho.

 

CY: Guys. Did you see Suho around?

X: I thought he took the same bus as us.

CY: But he isn't here! Suho hyung! Where are you!!!

Lu: Omo!

 

Suho left the members as soon as they arrived at their dorm's lobby. He received a message from his good friend to meet up at the pub to have a drink. As he arrived pub 'Hey over here!' His friend waved at him and he joined his friend at one of the table. The pub was kind of dark so nobody noticed Suho is in there.

 

JR: Hey man! Everyone! This my pal Junmyeon over here. Say hi.

R: Hi Junmyeon! Nice to meet you I I'm Ren!

Mh: Hi there! I'm Minhyun! Nice to meet you!

JR: Now since we get know each other lets start our madness. Excuse me! 8 bottles of soju please.

 

'Right aways!' The waiter took their order, as soon as the drink arrives JR took the first bottle 'Satisfy yourselves guys! You only live once!' he opened the lit and start pouring the soju into the four cups. 'Cheers!' The four of them drank up.

In just a few minutes Jr and his friends are already drinking the third cup except for Suho, he doesn't want to pass out. Not long after, JR is partially drank he noticed something.

 

JR: Hey guys~~ guess what I saw...

Mh: What..~~

JR: You that girl~~ over there... do you she's a good drinker?

He pointed out at a girl at the drink counter she was literally drinking nonstop, 'Seohyun?' Suho could not believe what he saw. so he stood up trying to see if its really her.

JR: Go Suho~~ I support you~~ hahaha!!! *collapse*

Suho's POV

That girl look so much like Seohyun, so i decided to check it out. As soon as I arrived at the drink counter, I try to get a good look on her face. She seems half asleep, 'Ya. Agashi.' I shook her and she lifted her head. I Could believe it, its Seohyun! Why is she here???

 

Sh: Oh Suho??? You came~~~ Ahahahahaha!!~~ Want to have drink?

S: Why are you here? Who is taking care of Leo?

Sh: Oh Leo~~ Leo~~he is at home asleep~~ Ahahahaha!!! Suho stop scaring me~~~ Hehehehe!!~~

S: Come on go back home. You're drunk.

Sh: Not until I get my drink~~ Soju~~please

 

The waiter placed a bottle of soju infront of her, she was about to take it but was stopped by me. 'Let me go!~~ What are you doing!' 'Just stop drinking!' I took the bottle and put it far away so she couldn't reach it. 'Hey~~ lady~~' A drunk man tep on Seohyun's shoulder I immediately punched him off 'Get dirty hands off her! Seohyun Kaja.'

I helped Seohyun out of the pub. As we're outside, Seohyun felt giddy so she decided to stop at somewhere to rest for a moment. 'Wae~~ wae~~Wae!!' She start crying out of nowhere and her cry is so deafening, I gave her a cuddle. 'Plehe!' Oh no o__o she vomitted on my jacket. After she vomitted she fell asleep in my arm.

Its really late and I couldn't get her back to her apartment, there aren't taxi around so I took out my phone and dialed my omma.

 

'Yoboseyo?'

'Omma. Its me.'

'Oh, Jun ah. Wae?'

'I need one of the maid to come over to do babysitting for night. I'll send you the address and pin.'

'Arraso.'

'Kumawo omma.'

 

As soon as I hung up the phone, I sent Seohyun address to my omma and including the pin number to the house. I piggy backed Seohyun to a nearby hotel.

==Moments later==

I layed Seohyun on the bed and tucked her into the blanket. I threw my jacket away 'rest well...' I caressed her hair and was about to leave but suddenly I felt her pulling my sleeve 'Please don't go. Don't leave me! I'm scared!' her eyes were still closed, she must be sleep talking...

I trying to move her hand of my sleeve but I couldn't the grip on me was too strong. A few seconds later she start pulling me into the bed. 'Ahhh!' I screamed as my head sunk into the pillow, I turned my head and look at her. Her eyes were open, we're both staring at each other.

 

S: Mianhe. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Sh: Just stop talking about it. You're gonna hurt me even more.

Soon, tears start flowing out of her eyes. I wiped her tears and gave her a kiss...

End of Chapter

Added Characters:

Andy from ShinHwa- supporting in later chappie

Yoon Seung Ah (Actress)- supporting in later chappie

Author's message:

I'm sorry if the sotry is getting bored. But please bear with me!