All together

Dancing Among Wolves

The next morning I woke up was… moving day? Huh? I looked around the room. This… isn’t/wasn’t my room. I got out of bed to get a better look of the room. My stuff was here as well as the guys’. Shrugging it off I changed and went in search of the older Alpha’s. Who happened to be seated around the new kitchen table. “What happened to me helping with the move?” I asked taking a seat next to Hoya.

“You’re oddly calm…” Sunggyu muttered.

“Everyone thought to let the girls sleep and we’d handle the moving” Hoya explained.

I sighed “Do you guys have any idea how disorienting it is to fall asleep one place and wake up somewhere else? And no it’s not the same as falling asleep in the car and waking up in the house” I finished narrowing my eyes at Sunggyu, who raised his hands in defense.

“Have you seen both of your rooms? Kangin asked catching my attention “Two rooms?” he nodded “We figured we’d give the three of you two rooms connecting and your own bathroom.”

“Cool I’ll have to check the other room out later, thanks. So… where is everyone?”

“Most of them are sleeping and the rest are grocery shopping, your guys are included in the second group.” HyunJoong answered my question.

 “Are you having a meeting without me?” a bleary eyed Zico joined us at the table.

 “Yes. Because you know we always talk about the incredibly important stuff when you’re not around…” Zico’s eyebrows rose “I told you guys we should’ve woken her up.”

Kyung and Kibum walked in and immediately froze noticing who was all seated at the table “Are we not supposed to be here?” Kyung asked cautiously. “Nah it’s cool, we were just chatting” Hoya explained. “Whew okay. Aren’t you guys hungry?”

 “We’re waiting for the others to get back from the store.”

“Speaking of which” I turned around and slapped Eunhyuk on the arm “Stop trying to be sneaky.”

“Good morning to you too” his arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed my forehead. I was about to pull away to find that I couldn’t because Zhou Mi had sandwiched me in between Eunhyuk and himself. “Good morning Mi”

Suddenly a crash was heard from somewhere in the house “What the-” Kangin started but Sunggyu stopped him as he shook his head with a smile. Eunhyuk and Zhou Mi watched as my eyes widened and I groaned “What’s wrong?”  We heard a few more sounds and I shook my head “You have to let go of me, like now.” They did so no questions asked.

I slowly started to back up until P.O and SungJong came flying down the stairs with Henry, Kyuhyun and HyungJun in tow “Noona!”

“Ah ” I muttered as I took off through the back door leaving the others present laughing in our wake as the five boys followed me out back.

***

Hoya clapped his ‘brothers in law’ on the shoulders. “She’s the best climber in the pack, it won’t be long before she notices the trees that will take her right to you rooms. You might want to go meet her there.” Eunhyuk and Zhou Mi looked to the other Alphas who nodded in agreement before they took off for their rooms.

They didn’t have long to wait before Sai was climbing in the window. They caught her up and locked the window. “Who’s idea was it to merge the packs” she asked once her breathing was under control and all three of them collapsed in a fit of laughter. This change was good she thought. She just hoped she wouldn’t be chased every day.  

There was a knock on the window. The three of them turned to see Henry pleading to be let in. Sai smirked and shook her head. “Just be happy Kibum didn’t decide to join them.” Eunhyuk commented as Sai paced towards the window.

“That would be surprising, I’d more so expect Ryeowook to join in or even-” Zhou Mi slipped a hand over her lips. “Don’t say his name we never know what he’ll do and you already have HyungJun joining the younger ones.”

She nodded her compliance and flipped the lock on the window having decided to let Henry in. “You guys weren’t talking about… Never mind.” He stopped at the look the three of you gave him and stepped around you to open the bedroom door, grinning broadly. “I won” and Kyuhyun tackled him.

“Take it outside you guys!” Sai warned before the other three could join in. The two on the floor froze and all five turned their gazes on her.

“No.” she told them firmly adding some Alpha force behind the single word. Kyuhyun and Henry both gave her a peck on the check before running from the room laughing as Zhou Mi took off after them.

Eunhyuk’s arms slipped around her waist “I like it when you let your Alpha-ness show” he murmured in her ear. She elbowed him “Aren’t you going to chase them too?”

 He shook his head “Don’t want to.”

“Well I have to go help with breakfast” she brushed him off. “Of course you’re more than welcome to help” she commented hanging around in the doorway. He walked to her laying a kiss on her head “I’ll nap for a bit. Wake me when breakfast is ready?” She nodded and headed for the kitchen. 

 

 


Hey all... I've sat on this chapter for far too long and for that I apologize. Part of it is that I've moved around about 3 times in the last 2 years. The other part is that I had hoped to continue on after this chapter and didn't want to post it until I had more. I was looking at where I was at with all of my stories earlier this week and re-read this chapter and decided that it was a decent ending to this story. So thank you for reading this story, I hope you've enjoyed it. 

- Fayt