Starting the party off with a bang? more like a crash...

Dancing Among Wolves

 

When we arrived Zico took the liberty of doing formal introductions. I found Rowan, Erin, and Naomi in the kitchen with HyungJun and another girl. Baby finally found someone? It was so good to see them again and Erin was pregnant, I joked with her about beating YoungSaeng up for not telling me.

“So Jun who is this?”

He took her hand “This, my dear cousin is Seneca, Sen for short.”

I silently asked him if she was who I thought she was and he sent back that he wasn’t positive but he had a good feeling about her.

I offered my hand to her “I’m Sai, it’s nice to meet you Sen.” I leaned in and whispered in her ear “no matter what Mel says you are always welcome in this house.” I pulled back with a smile. “Speaking of the witch, since you guys are here where is she?”

“Oh around somewhere” Rowan answered.

There was weight on my shoulders and I froze “We want to see your room.”

“Is that really necessary?” They nodded and I sighed “Fine.”

“Sai?” Naomi called with a raised brow.

“Yeah?” She cleared and then smirked, I told her to shut up. “This is Zhou Mi and Eunhyuk and yes they are who you think they are” I said rolling my eyes “Guys these are YoungSaeng, KyuJong, and Jungmin’s mates: Erin, Rowan, and Naomi.”

After I introduced them I brought the guys upstairs. I walked into my room and immediately stopped. Mel wasn’t just around somewhere, she was in my room.

“I don’t even want to know what makes you think its okay for you to look through my room let alone step foot in it.” I crossed my arms “I’m surprised you’re even here.”

“It’s a party I’m THE Alpha’s mate why wouldn’t I be here?”

 I gave her an ‘are you stupid?’ look “You do know the party isn’t just for Myungsoo right. I am his twin after all and because you seem to have forgotten I am also an Alpha and just because you’re HyunJoong’s mate doesn’t mean anything as I still out rank you.”

Have I ever mentioned that she has an extremely short fuse?  She couldn’t take anymore and attacked and I let her get the first hit. It was the least I could do and there was no one to stop what was about to happen because the guys ran off probably to get a couple of my brothers.

The hit landed on my shoulder, if she was smart she would’ve gone after my ankle first. I tackled her to the floor and we both shifted forms. We wrestled for a bit until she got away. She came flying at me but I got the upper hand and pretty much plowed into her and we crashed through the window.

I pinned her as soon as we hit the ground and took a light hold on . She tried fighting back and continued to growl. I slowly increased the pressure until she gave in and quieted down. I glanced up at HyunJoong, he couldn’t show it because she was his mate but his eyes said he knew everything that had happened and he was proud of me. I let Mel go and slightly bowed my head to HyunJoong before weaving my way through the others back to the house.

I rushed to the bathroom as soon as I crossed the threshold. I shifted back and slammed the door closed locking it. Immediately grabbed L’s toothbrush – Mel does not have a good taste at all.

After the adrenaline wore off I glanced over my appearance. Hat was missing; probably had fallen off in the room, I was gonna have a small bruise on my shoulder and a few small cuts from the glass. I’ll take care of those later.

I ran to my room to grab a container of ointment and found the hat. There was a hand on my shoulder, it was Zhou Mi. He had such a look that I couldn’t completely decipher it.

“I’m alright just a few scratches nothing serious. If you want the back story ask one of the others. Now, where is she?”

“HyunJoong put her on the couch in the living room” he answered quietly.

I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm. I put my hand on his cheek “I’m fine honest. You and Hyuk can yell at me or whatever later but right now I need to go help her.” He released my arm and I went to the living room.

HyunJoong and KyuJong were the only others in there besides Mel.

“How bad is she?”

“She won’t shift back, but what I can see is a few cuts here and there; a couple of them fairly deep. I cleaned out all of the glass” KyuJong informed.

I nodded “So nothing broken… that’s good” I looked to HyunJoong “You need to force her to shift back.” He did so. I hissed when I saw , it looked worse than it should have because she struggled so much. So that’s where I started with the ointment. She hissed and I apologized.

Any broken skin sealed up right away. She had no other cuts on her front so having her lay on her stomach I started on her back.

“Why are you being so nice to me?”

“Because it’s the right thing to do. I’ve got a few things I want to set straight before I send you off to bed.”

 She scoffed at that “What are you my mother?”

“Nope, if I ever have kids of my own they will never grow up to be anything like you. That, I can assure you. Some of these cuts are deep enough that even with the ointment it will take a bit longer for them to heal. So it’s best to sleep it off.”

She rolled her eyes “Fine. What were you going to say?” I finished putting ointment on her cuts then gave her a hard look.

“If you leave me alone I’ll leave you alone. The girls are allowed to come to the house whenever they like and I guess you are welcome too… However my room is absolutely off limits and you’re not allowed to change anything about the house. Got that?” She nodded and HyunJoong picked her up and brought her to one of the spare rooms.

Nearly fell over when I went to stand up, Dongwoo caught me. I smiled at him “Some birthday party huh?”

He smiled right back “Look at you all cut up. Why do you gotta act to strong?”

“I can take care of myself…” he shot me a look “…for the most part.” He headed toward the stairs “Actually I think I may need ice for my ankle.”

He shook his head and continued on his path “Woohyun grab an ice pack and bring it upstairs would ya?” he shouted.

“Myungsoo’s room?!”

“Yeah!”