A werewolf party ain't werewolf party until someone starts dancing....

Dancing Among Wolves

 

Yikes... please excuse me for my titles... lol ^^ 

- Fayt

 

 

He set me down once we reached L’s room “Do you know that everyone heard what you said to Mel just a bit ago?” he asked as I took off my vest and t-shirt.

“Kind of figured, ya’ll were too quiet.”

“What did you expect? You had just put Mel in her place. We were practically straining to hear what you were saying you spoke so soft.”

“Heh, not my problem.” 

“What are you standing out there for? Come in. Here just a bit on each of the cuts, it doesn’t work on bruises.” Dongwoo said before leaving.

And I was caught up in a bone crushing hug “Guys I’m fine.”

“You might be but we’re not” Eunhyuk said sounding pretty shaken up.

“Do you have any idea how we felt watching you come crashing through the window?” Zhou Mi asked as the hug got tighter.

 I groaned slightly “I may be fine but that doesn’t mean I didn’t come out of the fight with nothing.” They immediately let go with murmured apologies.

I moved to L’s bed and laid on my stomach but jumped shortly after because one of them had put the icepack on my ankle.

“Jumpy much?” Eunhyuk asked as the back of my tank top was raised. I started to relax as I felt fingers running softly over the cuts.

“Where did you get this ointment?” Zhou Mi asked in an awed voice.

“Hm it’s an old family recipe.” Someone kissed my shoulder “Um thanks guys but I think I can handle the ones on the front.”

They wouldn’t have any of that and made me turn over. I squeezed my eyes shut knowing what they would find.

“Sai… You told us you were fine.”

I opened my eyes to Zhou Mi’s slight scolding as Eunhyuk started working on the long cut that ran across my abdomen. “I didn’t lie; I wasn’t bleeding out or even bleeding profusely. She got a lucky shot; it’s just a thin shallow cut. It’s not like it’s a large gash that was gushing blood.”

I sat up pulling the tank top back down and gave them both a peck on the cheek “Thanks for the help” and left the room before I said something I might regret.

***

 I was caught up by SungJong and P.O “Sai’s here let the party begin!”

There was lots of excited shouting as everyone made their way to the practice room. At this house a party isn’t a party unless there is dancing. I joined Zico and Hoya by the wall in favor of joining the others right away.

“That bad huh?” Zico asked.

 I turned and lifted the hem of the tank top to show them the faint pink line that had been the cut. They both raised their eyebrows. “She got a lucky shot and I was scolded for saying I was fine. Which I was.” I murmured before sliding down the wall to sit on the floor. They joined me.

“They are still getting to know you and how you are. You can’t expect them to know how you work up here right away.” Hoya said poking my head.

We looked up to see Sungyeol and Jaehyo as they bound up to us. They took my arms pulling me to my feet. “How’s your ankle?”

Slitting my eyes I asked why.

“Just wondering if you were up for ‘drunken’ capoeira?”

“Capoeira yes, ‘drunken’ capoeira hell no, for one I’d like to still be able to dance in the future and two ya’ll cheat anytime we do ‘drunken’ whatever dancing. That being said who am I up against?”

Sungyeol smirked “Who else but Myungsoo?”

“I will never understand your fascination with pitting L and I against each other when it comes to dancing” shaking my head I joined my twin on the floor. 

He swung his arm over my shoulder “Ya know I asked him that once. Said something about us being an awesome team when paired up but threw out even better battles when put against each other.”

“That actually makes a little sense for once.”

Taeil came over to us swatting at L’s arm “Yah yah no fraternizing with the enemy!”

We traded looks and I jumped on L’s back and everyone chuckled when we stuck our tongues out at him. Kyung pulled us apart and we got in the starting position. However, before we could begin someone yelled stop. KyuJong walked over and told us that Eli just called. I groaned.

“He heard about the fight earlier and said you better not be dancing.”

“But-”

KyuJong shook his head no.

I slumped over to the wall and laid on the floor closing my eyes. “Sit up.” I did so keeping my eyes closed. And laid back down shortly after.

“This might be odd but can I bite you?”

He chuckled “Can I ask why?”

“No one would approve if I broke my fist on the wall, I have a tendency of chewing on my lip when frustrated and I bite my lip when in pain, which you’ve asked me not to do.”

He leaned over me “Would this help?” my eyes flew open in shock, he was kissing me. I smirked into the kiss and lightly bit his lip before he ended it.

“That… actually did help. Thank you” I smiled at him and there was a weight on my stomach.

“Don’t think I didn’t see that Zhou Mi” I laughed and ran my fingers through Eunhyuk’s hair and Zhou Mi played with mine.