Meeting...

Dancing Among Wolves

 

The next morning I made my way to the kitchen to either start or help with breakfast. Everyone had spent the night over and the feeling of having a full house for once just felt… right. I wasn’t surprised to see the girls minus Mel in the kitchen already but Ryeowook and Hangeng were there too. “Morning” I greeted, then went to Hangeng and gave him a peck on the cheek “morning dad” he chuckled and ruffled my hair “You know you don’t have to call me that.”

“I know” I smiled.

“By the way you, Ryeowook and Sen can all take a seat at the counter or table. You are the guests.” I tried to shoo them out of the kitchen.

“No such luck Sai we tried that earlier” Naomi laughed “Besides Hangeng made a good point; we’re cooking for forty people who are all wolfish and the majority being guys so we actually need to cook for over forty people.”

“Good point. Please tell me someone thought ahead and we have enough food to make?” They all nodded.

“Good. Then one more thing” I said turning to Erin “The beautiful very pregnant lady needs to get off her feet. You are officially relieved of your duties, no ifs ands or buts about it.” I smiled at her and she complied and took a seat at the counter. Satisfied I turned to take over what Erin had been working on and saw a shocked Ryeowook.

“How?”

 I asked what was wrong as Erin started to giggle “They’ve been trying to get me to sit down for a while now.”

“Ah” I said turning back to my work “I’m guessing you forgot, but I am an Alpha remember? That and Erin is a fairly reasonable person, she would’ve sat down sooner or later.” 

“Oh yeah! Now I remember you sort of went over that the first night you were at our house. You hide it well.”

I smirked “So I’ve been told. But please don’t remind the others let them figure it out on their own.”

“Why?”

 I sighed but Rowan laid her hand on my shoulder. “In this pack HyunJoong is THE Alpha because of age. But we have five Alphas and they all have a say in things. However Sai is one of the quieter ones even though she is strong and very strong willed she doesn’t like abusing the power that she has as an Alpha and really only brings it out when she thinks its necessary” she explained.

“Okay I won’t tell anyone.”

“Also please don’t act differently around me now that you remember” I asked him.

 “Remember what?” came two voices from the door.

“Nothing you don’t already know” I glanced in their direction.

The rest of the house was waking up and Naomi asked me to bring something to the table. With bowl in hand I turned and came face to face with Sunggyu who picked me up, kissed my forehead and passed me to Kyung who did the same passing me to Minhyuk, and this continued down the line all the way to the dining room through all fourteen of my brothers. I was laughing so hard by the time I was finally set down I’m surprised the food hadn’t spilled. Everyone was laughing.

“Good morning to you too guys.”

Rowan, Naomi, Hangeng, Sen and Ryeowook brought the rest of the food out. Everyone dished up and ate out back.

I went to my tree when I was done eating, and Zico followed. He must’ve seen something in my eyes as we leaned against the tree “What are you so happy about this morning?”

I glanced at him before looking back at the others. “This. Everyone” I motioned to the scene before us “I dunno… I think we need to have an Alpha meeting.” He turned to me. “And if you aren’t seeing what I’m seeing then we definitely need to have an Alpha meeting.” 

He smiled “Would this meeting include Kangin?”

Good he was on the same page. “I did say Alpha meeting did I not?” I smirked teasing him. “The usual place?”

“Ten minutes?”

I nodded and we split, he was off to get HyunJoong and Sunggyu and I was to get Hoya, Leeteuk and Kangin.

 “Who called this meeting?” HyunJoong asked Zico and I.

“I did” I stood up and walked around the room “Its not official business… erm well it could turn into it but anyways I just wanted to throw an idea past you. I’ve noticed in the short time that we’ve had both packs here under one roof that it seems like its supposed to be not two but one. A lot of the guys from both packs were friends anyways.”

The room was quiet until Kangin spoke up “Are you proposing a pack merger?”

“Yes but its also just an idea and if it were to happen it obviously wouldn’t happen right away and neither place would virtually house everyone so we’d either have to make some additions to either place or find or build a new one.”

“What brought this on?”

“A feeling when I woke up this morning. If you could have felt what I sensed this morning…” I said turning to HyunJoong.

“Are you sure about what you felt?”

“When am I never not sure about these things?”

“I don’t know about you HyungJoong but Hoya and I saw a bit of what she’s talking about when everyone was gathered at breakfast” Sunggyu supplied.

 Kangin nodded “What do you think Teuk?”

 Leeteuk grinned “I think it’s a great idea! And like Sai said it will take some time. We should check with the others and see what they think about merging the packs, though the six of you will have the final say.”

All eyes were back on me with expectant looks. I put my hands up “You know where my vote is obviously or we wouldn’t be here right now. I’ll let you guys handle things and if you need help with anything or want me to do something let me know.”

 Zico sidled up to me “Have you developed a tick or something?”

“I think I’ve been away too long again” I looked to HyunJoong “May I go?”

“I don’t know you’re the one who called the meeting” he chuckled and I growled in response.

“What do you want me to say meeting adjourned?” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Real mature Sai…”

“I know right” everyone laughed. I waved my hands and left the room. I found my guys in the living room and curled up next to them and sighed.

“Where have you been?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Hm? Oh uh Alpha meeting, I’ll tell you about it later.”