Story Time

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV:”Wait,what are you talking about?”Krystal suddenly looks at Jessica,”I didn’t even tell Luna we met yet,ah are you getting way ahead?”
As Krystal said that,Jessica scratches her head a bit and looks at Luna who was still pretty confused.
“I speak too much,and Krystal can explain then.”
Krystal smiles at Jessica,”eh,its cool,” shes says indicating to Jessica that it was alright.”But anyways we met outside of Green Avenue because of Big Bang but they were not there sadly,because the boys had somehow left secretly.’
“Wait,you were there too?Lexy was there too but I left because I don't like the crowds,didn’t you see her?”Luna asks, surprised that Krystal was most likely in that VIP group.
‘No,she was there?”Krystal repeats,now surprised.
“Yeah,”Luna nods her head.
“Eh,I didn’t know,”Krystal pouts for she didn’t even know that her friend Lexy was probably in the crowd.”Oh,but your shirt has a stain Luna?”Krystal then had noticed Lunas shirt,since she was looking at her necklace.
“Oh,um,yeah.This guy,uh nevermind,”Luna says realizing that she almost told about the encounter she had earlier ago.
“No tell her Luna,is interesting,”Jessica interrupts looking at Luna then at Krystal,thinking that she and Krystal have to hear this.
“What is she talking about Luna?”Krystal suddenly looks at Luna very curiously.
“Its nothing,seriously,nothing,”Luna tells her.
“It has to be something since you are avoiding it,so tell me!Or..”Krystal pauses thinking for a moment,”I will steal GD and your other biases from you!!”
“Fine then I’ll take your other biases from you!!”
“Eh..Luna/”Krystal pouts jokingly,”but just tell me,i mean us!!” Krystal starts holding onto Lunas arm then,like a young child asking for a toy.
“Aish fine,just calm down,”Luna sighs,”I’ll tell you guys but d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter