Confused

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV: I came out of Strawberry Castle with Lexys new smoothie,but this time more careful since i did not want to get bumped into again and end up having to get another smoothie for Lexy.Gosh,I can't believe I had to bump into that guy.Ugh,that was definetly embarassing.Oh well but as I think about this for the second time I hear a familiar voice yelling out my name.

"LUNA!Stop being in Dreamland!"

I look and see my friend Jessica,right in front of me,waving her hands with this smile planted on her face.I ghad got so startled by her that I had yellled out then,to me it was like she had popped out of nowhere.And shes smiling quite happily,so thats my reason,cough excuse cough,for getting scared.

"Oh hey,"I smile,cslming down finally,"so um,whatare you doing here?"

Jessica giggles,"Got you eh?Whos the guy?"

"G..guy?"I repeat,confused.Wait a second!Is she psychic?How did she know?

"Luna?You okay?Hello?"

I suddenly look up,getting out of my thoughts to see Jessica waving her hands in front of me but she has a shocked look now,so I speak,not wanting to wory her.

"Aha,Im here,"I say,"but um,guy?Its uh,nobody actually,"I lie but she can probably tell I am,since Im a bad liar.

"You sure you telling me the truth,"she starts looking at me suspiciously,"with me?No,nothing.I think I'm always happy...why?Hold up,don't change the theme here.I don't know why I senase your'e hiding something?"

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter